Author Topic: Skaters Who Are Jerks in Person  (Read 48231 times)

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
Re: Skaters Who Are Jerks in Person
« Reply #330 on: December 01, 2021, 08:40:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ouch

Can you elaborate
[close]
Yeah sure. We were in Idaho Falls. Heath was there for a foundation demo and we were skating in the streets and a guy with brown skin honked their horn as we were blocking the street, Heath responded by telling the guy to go back to the country he came from and also said spic or beaner, I don’t exactly remember which racist adjective he used as I was livid at that point. He sucked. He sucked a lot. I was reluctant in posting this as I know his skating is amazing and so many people love him but he was a huge ass….hopefully he changed his ways but I haven’t seen anything to make me think so.
[close]

Hm … no knights in white satin coming to his defense.

Heath is a bully and Slap loves him

TheDraught

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #331 on: December 01, 2021, 01:04:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ouch

Can you elaborate
[close]
Yeah sure. We were in Idaho Falls. Heath was there for a foundation demo and we were skating in the streets and a guy with brown skin honked their horn as we were blocking the street, Heath responded by telling the guy to go back to the country he came from and also said spic or beaner, I don’t exactly remember which racist adjective he used as I was livid at that point. He sucked. He sucked a lot. I was reluctant in posting this as I know his skating is amazing and so many people love him but he was a huge ass….hopefully he changed his ways but I haven’t seen anything to make me think so.
[close]

[close]

I think he mellowed out later.  Remember when he TM for Emerica and in one of the B-Sides I think Hsu was skating a bump to bench.

A homeless dude with a shopping cart got into an argument with Heath, who was watching and called him a "faggot". Heath responded pretty chill.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #332 on: December 05, 2021, 01:35:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ouch

Can you elaborate
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I think he mellowed out later.  Remember when he TM for Emerica and in one of the B-Sides I think Hsu was skating a bump to bench.

A homeless dude with a shopping cart got into an argument with Heath, who was watching and called him a "faggot". Heath responded pretty chill.
Around the 2 min mark

GasStationGreenGoblin

• Rep: 1
« Reply #333 on: December 05, 2021, 07:32:27 PM »
Mark Appleyard gave me a set of wheels at the Element Peace video premier at Familia. I also heard Pat G talking about 100 gecs at my local lol