Author Topic: Which Bearings Are You Guys Running?  (Read 90110 times)

moonordie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Which Bearings Are You Guys Running?
« Reply #1350 on: April 12, 2024, 01:30:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Are Andale still a thing seen a few skate shops in the uk have the andale swiss at around bones reds price wouldn’t mind comparing a set to my bones Swiss
[close]

They're not great bearings. The "Swiss" are made in China. I'd recommend Modus over Andale any day.
Stay away from Andale. If you want a great cheap bearing go for the Flip HKD 5 or 7.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Goggzy60

• Rep: 6
« Reply #1351 on: April 12, 2024, 03:15:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Are Andale still a thing seen a few skate shops in the uk have the andale swiss at around bones reds price wouldn’t mind comparing a set to my bones Swiss
[close]

They're not great bearings. The "Swiss" are made in China. I'd recommend Modus over Andale any day.
[close]
Stay away from Andale. If you want a great cheap bearing go for the Flip HKD 5 or 7.

Thanks I tend to ride bones Swiss but I’m on my 4th set in 18 months probably due to the to being in Scotland I have not had any bearings last longer than 6 months our paths and roads are pretty shite though.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Get bent
« Reply #1352 on: April 12, 2024, 06:48:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Thanks I tend to ride bones Swiss but I’m on my 4th set in 18 months probably due to the to being in Scotland I have not had any bearings last longer than 6 months our paths and roads are pretty shite though.

Get some green skf’s they have grease packed in them so they take awhile to break in, but I think they would be best for colder wetter environments
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

swongolianbbq

• Rep: 44
« Reply #1353 on: April 12, 2024, 06:43:49 PM »
Dry swiss six

But I rode some ceramic reds with Xtra spread cream the other day and they were fast as fuck

smg1138

• Rep: 34
« Reply #1354 on: April 15, 2024, 12:51:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Due to rust or just falling apart? If rust is an issue, ceramic bearings might be worth checking out.

rikki

• Rep: 273
« Reply #1355 on: April 15, 2024, 11:17:28 PM »