Author Topic: Having kids  (Read 3011 times)

McBrandt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -14
Re: Having kids
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2020, 03:09:12 PM »
Funny, I think what i miss the most is the trash talking and camaraderie with the homies throughout the session. Especially those ones that happen late at night, and you'd invariably end up doing a dork trick session trying to make each other laugh or something. Definitely miss late nights overall, but it's not really an option when kids are involved unless you can survive on little sleep, which I can't. I get migraines from it.

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2020, 03:10:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hey also - vasectomies. Highly recommended.
[close]

same. firin' blanks like steve zissou is how to really live
[close]
I plan to get a vasectomy eventually. How long did it take ya'll off the board ? That's my only concern as I'd imagine you would have to chill out for a bit.

yeah nah, couple days tops. I work in a hopsital and just last week one of the consultants i worked with got avasectomy in the morning and did a clinic after lunch. That guy earned some respect that day, a porter tried to milk his vasectomy for two entire weeks off.. dont be that guy.

we have our son and we are happy, my wife has a medical condition that having a second baby could result in her being in a wheelchair so its not even worth considering. ill be booking in for a vasectomy as soon as i can.

Kobra - planned as fuck and hard fought for.

bigdave

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2020, 03:15:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I plan to get a vasectomy eventually. How long did it take ya'll off the board ? That's my only concern as I'd imagine you would have to chill out for a bit.
[close]

yeah nah, couple days tops. I work in a hopsital and just last week one of the consultants i worked with got avasectomy in the morning and did a clinic after lunch. That guy earned some respect that day, a porter tried to milk his vasectomy for two entire weeks off.. dont be that guy.

we have our son and we are happy, my wife has a medical condition that having a second baby could result in her being in a wheelchair so its not even worth considering. ill be booking in for a vasectomy as soon as i can.

Word up to this. Good on you for handling that.

I did it on a Friday, I was back to work on Monday. Chilled on the couch all weekend. I honestly barely noticed it.

Just follow all the advice, cum in the cup multiple times to be 100% sure if need be.
ok thanks

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2020, 09:24:17 AM »
Yo, how many were planned?

First one wasn’t but the 2nd one was.

Our logic was if we have multiple kids they need to be close in age so that our activities are less of a nightmare to organize. That’s one school to deal with, one basketball practice, movies are age appropriate for both, the boys can share the PlayStation, etc.

Also we can be empty nesters at 50 instead of 60, so that’s cool.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2020, 11:31:06 AM »

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2020, 12:40:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I did it on a Friday, I was back to work on Monday. Chilled on the couch all weekend. I honestly barely noticed it.

Just follow all the advice, cum in the cup multiple times to be 100% sure if need be.
wait, what?

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2020, 04:39:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
wait, what?

you gotta jack off into a cup to make sure you're shooting blanks. Its about six weeks after the procedure. I am saying, do it a couple of times just to be absolutely sure.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 07:31:37 PM by bigdave »
ok thanks

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2020, 07:20:14 PM »
Too many threads on Slap end up with some dude cumming...