Author Topic: xgames real street best trick  (Read 7072 times)

blurredwhaffle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Re: xgames real street best trick
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2020, 05:47:03 PM »
There are only 3 of those BTS videos that are over 3 minutes long, Nyjah, Sheckler and Clive. Hopefully the length has more to do with how long the trick took to do rather than having longer edits for the winners. Would be pretty messed up if Sheckler got into the top 3 and not Wimer.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2020, 06:52:16 PM »
Wimer is probably my favorite skater out right now. Skates fast with great style and has one of the best flicks ever. Can't wait for an emerica part. I'll definitely buy his shoe. Hopefully he gets a colorway of the wino g6 slip. I'm currently skating Dakotas leather oxblood colorway and they're my favorite shoes ever.

Only 7 tries  :o

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2020, 07:05:30 PM »
There are only 3 of those BTS videos that are over 3 minutes long, Nyjah, Sheckler and Clive. Hopefully the length has more to do with how long the trick took to do rather than having longer edits for the winners. Would be pretty messed up if Sheckler got into the top 3 and not Wimer.

Dixon had an actual story to tell of getting a trick at hollywood 12, scrapping it, trying to nose blunt that long curved 24, then going for the smith with its super fucked up landing.

Wimer’s underwhelmed just a bit bc the video pointed out how many people hit that ledge for this contest over the past few years

SlapTM

• Rep: 242
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2020, 07:32:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dixon had an actual story to tell of getting a trick at hollywood 12, scrapping it, trying to nose blunt that long curved 24, then going for the smith with its super fucked up landing.

Wimer’s underwhelmed just a bit bc the video pointed out how many people hit that ledge for this contest over the past few years
I totally get it but I thought it was sort of funny Stevie mentioned how much UCI has been skated but didn't say anything about Clipper which has been skated so much more and literally had a contest on it. Cab back noseblunt is fucked though.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2020, 07:49:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dixon had an actual story to tell of getting a trick at hollywood 12, scrapping it

That was a smart move. I guarantee it was a fs bigspin lip or pop shuv boardslide. I've been waiting for these to drop cuz Clive said on his insta that he sacked it 1st try. I was wondering how getting sacked would look down a tall 25 stair rail but luckily it wasn't that bad.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2020, 07:55:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Dixon had an actual story to tell of getting a trick at hollywood 12, scrapping it
[close]

That was a smart move. I guarantee it was a fs bigspin lip or pop shuv boardslide. I've been waiting for these to drop cuz Clive said on his insta that he sacked it 1st try. I was wondering how getting sacked would look down a tall 25 stair rail but luckily it wasn't that bad.

I bet that hurt once the adrenaline wore off.  Also, that raised concrete cut on the landing is fucked up.  Credit for not repairing it or anything like that

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2020, 09:38:06 PM »
crazy how heavily milder has kooked himself to not even get a mention for barley grinding through a couple kinks. should’ve been dixon but nyjah was the obvious choice. IMO wimer wasn’t top 3

Olympus Mons

• Rep: 10
  • VX1000
« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2020, 02:50:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Do you guys think kickflip bs noseblunt from Ryan Gallant is harder than Nyjah's half cab bs noseblunt to fakie?
[close]

Im confused. For some reason I thought Clipper was of existing after Ripper at Clipper

I also thought this was the case with clipper
Is there any money in skateboarding film anymore?
I dunno about money, but the fun is boomin.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2020, 03:03:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Do you guys think kickflip bs noseblunt from Ryan Gallant is harder than Nyjah's half cab bs noseblunt to fakie?
[close]

Im confused. For some reason I thought Clipper was of existing after Ripper at Clipper
[close]

I also thought this was the case with clipper

Video addresses it kinda.   We’ll never get the double kink grind which I could have imagined happening by 2022, but it looks like only a few modifications were needed to make the ledge skateable

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2020, 03:51:51 PM »
Wimer is probably my favorite skater out right now. Skates fast with great style and has one of the best flicks ever. Can't wait for an emerica part. I'll definitely buy his shoe. Hopefully he gets a colorway of the wino g6 slip. I'm currently skating Dakotas leather oxblood colorway and they're my favorite shoes ever.

I saw Wimer skate in a best trick contest at a DIY park in Richmond...he kickflipped crooked this giant rail in like 4 tries.

The rail was super long and mad sketchy...it was during a Real demo and my jaw just dropped.

Stu Pickles

• Rep: 96
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2020, 12:27:20 PM »

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2020, 12:54:32 PM »

I need to get some Emerica shoes, I’ve always liked the ones I’ve had

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2020, 12:56:15 PM »

Also Wimer’s kf back Smith on that beast made clipper look like a skatepark Hubba!

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -454
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2020, 12:56:35 PM »
I don’t like him but midler’s trick was my favorite. In 2005 if you told me someone would barley grind to regs through 5 kinks I would laugh.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2020, 06:21:07 PM »
if they give it to Clive Dixon, you know Nyjah's gonna go do some fucked up shit on that 25 stair rail as a fuck you
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

SSBSTRS

• Rep: 6
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2020, 09:54:41 AM »
lol at the Chief calling out Nyjah for “falling out of back noseblunt by a half inch”. If this was for a zero video I bet Chief would have made him re film it.

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2020, 11:20:21 AM »
lol at the Chief calling out Nyjah for “falling out of back noseblunt by a half inch”. If this was for a zero video I bet Chief would have made him re film it.
Just defended Jamie in the other thread but that lil comment he made sounded super salty 😂