Author Topic: Rip HUF  (Read 20083 times)

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 196
  • Stuffed Animal Serial Killer
Re: Rip HUF
« Reply #270 on: October 01, 2020, 08:41:21 PM »
This was taken less than a year ago in south San Francisco ran into him and chatted for a bit and was trying not to fan out.. he was and will always be one of the biggest inspirations in skateboarding for me.. 🙏🏼

Thank you for sharing.  Cancer is such a bastard.
I like my women the same way I like my personified cups of coffee...black...strong...and proud.

Rasmus

• Rep: 4
« Reply #271 on: October 05, 2020, 05:19:16 AM »
This was really shocking for me to hear... I haven't processed it yet, but Huf had a huge impact on me. I remember seeing skate more and had this Epiphany that ollies are the coolest trick when they are just done with such a huge power!

I didn't know he had cancer, so it came totally out of the blue... Rest in Peace!

Tear Up a Trick

• Rep: 0

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 41
    • Cigarettes for Cardio
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #273 on: October 12, 2020, 04:42:37 AM »
This was really shocking for me to hear... I haven't processed it yet, but Huf had a huge impact on me. I remember seeing skate more and had this Epiphany that ollies are the coolest trick when they are just done with such a huge power!

I didn't know he had cancer, so it came totally out of the blue... Rest in Peace!

Trends come and go but nothing will ever beat a dope ollie

Rasmus

• Rep: 4
« Reply #274 on: October 12, 2020, 05:04:01 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Exactly - which is also why Huf's parts will stay timeless!

juuhnuuh

• Rep: -152
  • i love the 90's
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #275 on: October 15, 2020, 02:47:25 AM »
Place re-launched one of his interviews as an homage to Keith, pretty fun read and a good way to remember all the positivity HUF brought to skateboarding.

https://place.tv/place-classic-keith-hufnagel-interview/

ramplocal

• Rep: 26
« Reply #276 on: October 17, 2020, 04:55:32 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hell yeah man, he had such an enjoyable style