Author Topic: Trixie Trujillo blocked by Neckface  (Read 21378 times)

Mr. Kamikazi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
Re: Trixie Trujillo blocked by Neckface
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2020, 06:18:53 AM »
Neckface has got to be one of the dumbest people walking the face of the earth, why would they want to be friends with him anyway?

1000000000%

Never been a fan.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2020, 06:29:02 AM »
I don't know him, but I know that I am not a huge fan of his art from a purely, "do I like this aesthetically" stance. But, Spanly really seems to like him even though he burned off half his head, so maybe he's a sweetie.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2020, 09:24:02 AM »
i had the displeasure of sitting next to neckface a few times at black. he's annoying as hell, and really, really can't read the vibe of a room.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2020, 09:24:41 AM »
Neckface looks like a combo of Penny from Happy Endings (Casey Wilson) and Animal from the Muppets

sk84fun

• Rep: -42
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2020, 09:46:42 AM »
Neckface is actually a genuine dude who loves skating and art. It takes a certain type of person to just get caught and still commit art crimes. A certain romanticism I can really get behind. I’m riding his spanky spitfires rn...people really live on ig these days kinda sad seeing people just feeding into this nonsense.

Hombreezy

« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2020, 09:48:31 AM »
He kinda looks like the combination of a neck and a face

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2020, 10:09:07 AM »
Adults airing out beef through social media is still such a wild concept to me.

its honestly mind boggling

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2020, 10:58:26 AM »
Neckface looks like a combo of Penny from Happy Endings (Casey Wilson) and Animal from the Muppets
come on! Don’t disrespect casey Wilson like that

Jum Diggins

• Rep: 0
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2020, 11:15:09 AM »
i had the displeasure of sitting next to neckface a few times at black. he's annoying as hell, and really, really can't read the vibe of a room.

Please elaborate

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2020, 11:17:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
come on! Don’t disrespect casey Wilson like that

They have very similar twoheads

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2020, 11:18:47 AM »

Colt Cannon's Cargos

• Rep: -5
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2020, 12:00:37 PM »
Just here to say that neckface's "art" is absolute garbage. It's the same wack shit over and over again.

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2020, 12:56:50 PM »
Todd Bratrud, Mark Mckee (sorry spelling) and Sean Cliver = artists in my opinion
Neck face is just neck face maybe hype guy/drug buddy.  Maybe with famous drug buddies?

decaf

• Rep: -20
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2020, 01:26:35 PM »
Team Neck. Although Trixie is probably the better skater of the two.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2020, 01:32:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Please elaborate

i mean, if there are 4 people sitting quietly at a bar watching a baseball game on a thursday at 430pm, each a stool a part, maybe don't come in yelling and trying to get anyone to take a shot with you.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

northpole

• Rep: 2
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2020, 01:51:47 PM »
“For those asking about this”
Yeah right as if anyone would ask about this even if they could see who’s blocking who. you morons are just starved for attention lol I’m team neck on this, fuck the trujillos
been out of the loop for a while. last time I saw the trujillos was on One In A Million I think? when they made a birthday cake or something. what did they do?

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2020, 05:34:47 PM »
- Liking Neckface

-Being 14

Pick one .

i'd love to be 14 again, i'd do somethings differently this time around.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2020, 05:37:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i know this is Slap, and there's room for everything, but especially since--a true pillar such as--Huf's passing is still so new and hard to accept and everyone's hurting from it, the fact that these threads focused on insignificant parasites like Trixie and Dirtbag belong in "Whatever," is especially glaring...one man's opinion...
[close]

Sometimes it's nice to have a distraction from life's heavier goings-on.  Although I agree the guy who's drawn the same picture for 15 years blocking on Instagram the woman whose husband beat a teammate's girlfriend in his front yard is a very low quality distraction.
[close]

Agreed.

That said, I have no pigdog in this race. Even though I’m a Baker fanboy, under normal circumstances I refuse to buy anything with a Neckface graphic on it. It’s all just like blood, demons, buttholes, demons’ buttholes, etc. Not feeling it. And the Trujillos? Shit, you’ll end up with bedbugs just from visiting their insta. You’d think shitties would get along with other shitties, but here we are.
[close]

That reminded me of this song:

My god i live for everything Berman did, an easy +1 anytime you post anything related to Berman, bloody good on ya mate
purple Mountains is hands down the album of my year.

Purple Mountains entire album, Random Rules, Strange Victory, Strange Defeat, Candy Jail, Open Field, San Fransisco BC, Suffering jukebox, Smith and Jones Forever are good places to start on Berman. Also his poetry book "Actual Air" One of the most brilliant poets and lyric men we've seen this century or last.

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2020, 05:39:13 PM »

My god i live for everything Berman did, an easy +1 anytime you post anything related to Berman, bloody good on ya mate.
ok thanks

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2020, 05:47:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i know this is Slap, and there's room for everything, but especially since--a true pillar such as--Huf's passing is still so new and hard to accept and everyone's hurting from it, the fact that these threads focused on insignificant parasites like Trixie and Dirtbag belong in "Whatever," is especially glaring...one man's opinion...
[close]

Sometimes it's nice to have a distraction from life's heavier goings-on.  Although I agree the guy who's drawn the same picture for 15 years blocking on Instagram the woman whose husband beat a teammate's girlfriend in his front yard is a very low quality distraction.
[close]

Agreed.

That said, I have no pigdog in this race. Even though I’m a Baker fanboy, under normal circumstances I refuse to buy anything with a Neckface graphic on it. It’s all just like blood, demons, buttholes, demons’ buttholes, etc. Not feeling it. And the Trujillos? Shit, you’ll end up with bedbugs just from visiting their insta. You’d think shitties would get along with other shitties, but here we are.
[close]

[close]

I want to like that song but it just sounds like a bad American version of Wire.
[close]

Bad version of Wire? What a absurdly random and outrageous claim. Similar color schemes on the album art ill give you that
[close]

I was thinking the same thing about the colour scheme looking like Pink Flag. I never got heavily into the Silver Jews but that Purple Mountains album clicked with me. Would love to hear that scrapped album he recorded with Black Mountain.
[/b]

Recorded mostly with Dan Bejar of Destroyer. Dan Bejar another brilliant poet and song writer.

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2020, 05:54:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
husband beat a teammate's girlfriend in his front yard is a very low quality distraction.
[close]

wait what
[close]

Much to learn, young grasshopper:

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=100739.0

I wish the problem is that I am young. I am glad though that being old means I am not going to comb through a drama-filled 16 page thread. Thank you though!
ok thanks

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 545
« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2020, 06:20:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Please elaborate
[close]

i mean, if there are 4 people sitting quietly at a bar watching a baseball game on a thursday at 430pm, each a stool a part, maybe don't come in yelling and trying to get anyone to take a shot with you.

If he was buying, I'd take the shot. Mostly because I'm cheap.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 519
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2020, 06:27:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Please elaborate
[close]

Is that was I was doing wrong?
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2020, 06:37:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Please elaborate
[close]

[close]

If he was buying, I'd take the shot. Mostly because I'm cheap.
yeah it’s not like he came in trying to fight someone

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2020, 06:39:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
neckface > tnt
[close]

real? nahh. Neck might be a graf hero but this is a skate forum and tnt has done more for skate than nasty no-neck.
[close]

Graf hero is a stretch also.

His stuff may not be the best but he does go out with a lot of very well known people in the graf world and that definitely counts for something

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2020, 06:47:52 PM »
Neckface is actually a genuine dude who loves skating and art. It takes a certain type of person to just get caught and still commit art crimes. A certain romanticism I can really get behind. I’m riding his spanky spitfires rn...people really live on ig these days kinda sad seeing people just feeding into this nonsense.

Just here to say that neckface's "art" is absolute garbage. It's the same wack shit over and over again.

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2020, 07:09:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
neckface > tnt
[close]

real? nahh. Neck might be a graf hero but this is a skate forum and tnt has done more for skate than nasty no-neck.
[close]

Graf hero is a stretch also.
[close]

His stuff may not be the best but he does go out with a lot of very well known people in the graf world and that definitely counts for something
I go out with skating with a lot of well respected pro skateboarders so that makes me a well respected skateboarder even though I clearly lack talent?  If so I want a shoe deal

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2020, 07:14:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Agreed.

[close]

reminded me of pavement

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2020, 09:12:40 PM »
Necklaces' art is  awful.  It's like the stuff a regular toddler would draw.

I wish this would stick and people would call him Necklace on here. I remember a couple years ago someone had a post autocorrect "Fat Bill" to "Fat Bull" and I got so hyped thinking about how people might start calling him that.

Boog

• Rep: 196
« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2020, 09:39:12 PM »
Expand Quote
I wish I didn’t know about trixie or social media
[close]

well, wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first
Unless you're constipated. Then you might have a shot at a wish.