Author Topic: Breakfast  (Read 1090 times)

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Breakfast
« on: September 25, 2020, 07:39:22 AM »
Do you have the same thing every morning?

Full English breakfast?

Cereal person or oatmeal person?

Do you just skip it all together?

Right now I'm having some bacon, scrambled eggs, a waffle, and a glass of grapefruit juice.

Usually it's roughly the same, but sometimes I'll do a bacon, egg and cheese, or a BLT.

In high school I never ate breakfast, but as I got older I started to eat more in the morning.

Sila

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 337
  • Jamu Gost
Re: Breakfast
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 07:45:35 AM »
Wholemeal pancakes with lots of berries or oatmeal. And coffee, always.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 08:02:50 AM »
I usually just eat a protein bar (lately lemon flavored Think bars) and water mixed with some caffeinated pre-workout powder.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 08:13:59 AM »
4 eggs, scramble with hot sauce. Two slices of bread with cheese. One cup on tea.

Every day, bro.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 537
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 08:33:41 AM »
During the week it’s a breakfast shake on my ride into work but on my days off it’s bagels and coffee

Years back it used to be a bacon and egg roll every day, never realised how fat it was making me

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 09:15:39 AM »
I work nights so I'm usually having what you'd class as "lunch" at 3am.
So breakfast being 7am I'll just be getting home so mostly a coffee and weed, if I'm hungry maybe some raisin toast or biscuits.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

shrekshreds420

• Rep: -2
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 10:25:32 AM »
Weekdays: oatmeal with bananas and almonds, or cereal with almonds and oat milk
Weekends: bagel with cream cheese and lox, or morningstar veggie patties with eggs and toast, or breakfast burrito with avocado

Treat: Full English, or anything with hash browns and pancakes and eggs and bacon

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 424
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2020, 10:37:07 AM »
Weekdays I don't eat till noon. No need to stuff myself if I'm just gonna work on a laptop all day.

Weekends are fucking frenzy free-for-all. My girlfriend is Austrian and she introduced me to soft-boiled eggs a few years ago. A couple of those + bread & jam + bacon + coffee = god damn what a way to start the day.

I also eat awful cereal (Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, etc.) but only at like 1030pm while being a pile of shit on the couch.
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2020, 10:41:16 AM »
Im never hungry until lunch. Just water and coffee

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2020, 12:45:26 PM »
During the week: Raisin Bran with almond milk, yogurt with trail mix, or whole grain toast with cream cheese, nutritional yeast, olive oil, and everything seasoning

Weekends: Eggs, cheese, and usually either pork roll or scrapple on chibata or a bagel.

I drink a lot of coffee, usually french press or espresso in the mornings though.

Do you have the same thing every morning?

Full English breakfast?

Cereal person or oatmeal person?

Do you just skip it all together?

Right now I'm having some bacon, scrambled eggs, a waffle, and a glass of grapefruit juice.

Usually it's roughly the same, but sometimes I'll do a bacon, egg and cheese, or a BLT.

In high school I never ate breakfast, but as I got older I started to eat more in the morning.

I was anti-breakfast forever, but now I am a pretty big fan. Especially on weekends when I can take my time and enjoy it more.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 01:12:29 PM by FrozenIndustries »

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2020, 01:01:09 PM »
My stomach cramps like crazy if I eat in the mornings. In the rare occasion that I eat breakfast it will usually be a plain bagel, toasted with nothing added on.

I also take a 20MG adderall and drink black coffee every morning.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2020, 01:26:05 PM »
I usually make a lil breakfast sandwich with one over medium egg, cheese, a slice of ham, and hot sauce but i do it open face style. I toast the bread and melt the cheese in the same skillet i cook the egg on. Takes like 5 minutes and it’s maybe 1 dollar. But yeah i love doing the full breakfast it just takes a long time and makes a mess

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1060
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2020, 01:35:40 PM »

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1481
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2020, 01:38:56 PM »
I was doing coffee the last couple of months, but I'm going to go back to oatmeal and green tea.

Yu Dum

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2020, 02:37:03 PM »
9 times out of 10, I just have a cup of black coffee followed by a cup of hot tea (non-caffeinated); either elderberry+lemon with ashwagandha or echinacea tea.

On my days off I'll make two packs of instant oatmeal and have some fruit with that...on top of the coffee and tea(s).

e.d.

• Rep: 65
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2020, 02:41:54 PM »
I generally start work at 6:30am, so those days I'm up and walking the dog at 5:45 (currently working from home) Then I'll usually just have coffee and either a bagel or oatmeal w/ fruit, I'll usually skip a day or two during the week as well.  Days off I'll make a scramble or an egg sandwich. Sometimes my girlfriend will make pancakes as well.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2020, 07:32:01 PM »
Breakfast rules ! I'll mix it up with some days having cereal, pancakes, bagel and cream cheese, other days bacon, eggs and toast, some days oatmeal and fruit or yoghurt and fruit. If I'm heading to work it's usually a quick bowl of cereal or a slice of toast with a coffee

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2020, 07:18:48 AM »
With time to kill:
-Oatmeal, with frozen blueberries on the bottom, almond butter, bananas cut up on top, almonds, cinnamon spice, and dates
-toast with butter or an avocado toast with sea salt, red pepper flakes, and olive oil
-coffee

With work on the horizon:
-Lately, it's either cereal at home or toast with peanut butter and banana at work.
-I've also been stopping at wawa for free coffee too

Statebird

• Rep: 47
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2020, 07:26:04 AM »
love a breakfast taco or sandwich when I have time

flour tortilla, soft scramble, crispy bacon and potatoes, lil cheese and hot sauce, secret aardvark is my favorite with eggs

or toasted english muff, fried egg, bacon, cheese, hot sauce

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2020, 07:39:15 AM »
Red Bull for breakfast, Red Bull for lunch, whole pizza for dinner.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2020, 07:55:07 AM »
I usually just eat a protein bar (lately lemon flavored Think bars) and water mixed with some caffeinated pre-workout powder.

Bro.. you trying to shit yourself?

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2020, 07:57:09 AM »
On working days its a quick two cups of coffee and Im out the door. Maybe a plain ham and cheese sandwich. Need my sleep more than my breakfast.

Slow mornings, I'll add a fried egg to the sandwich and that's about it

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2020, 08:50:38 AM »

goals right there but it seems like too much cooking and washing the dishes for me

My everyday : 7:45am bagel w/ creamcheese + 1 coffee + 1 glass of OJ

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2020, 02:08:06 PM »
Usually omelette but sometimes liverwurst on toast. Dog has porridge and I will too if it’s cold enough
listen to cosmic psychos

bigdave

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2020, 02:14:51 PM »
Every day: Avo toast or (sometimes and) rice cake with peanut butter.

Changing up my breakfast routine has caused me to lose some weight. Used to go quite a bit bigger with breakfast, even though it was healthy. But the calories in/calories out thing really matters, especially in the mornings. Just enough to fuel me for a run or an hour long bike ride, then go until lunch, ideally.
ok thanks

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2020, 06:29:23 PM »
Protein shake most weekdays, weekends: steel cut oats....if there's one meal that I'll likely eat for the rest of my life it's sadly oatmeal....I love it.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1591
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2020, 01:58:06 PM »
Protein shake most weekdays, weekends: steel cut oats....if there's one meal that I'll likely eat for the rest of my life it's sadly oatmeal....I love it.

You're in good company. I like watching a bunch of these commercials and then try to reduplicate them in real life by making a segue from any topic directly to talking about a hot bowl of Quaker oats.  If you watch this video on youtube, it should autoplay like 20 of the commercials.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 03:33:20 PM by pugmaster »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Coolguy69

• Rep: 32
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2020, 03:29:36 PM »
Depending on which person is working in the kitchen ( i work at a drug rehab) i'll get a bacon egg and chee sandwich. If the dude who will make them for free isn't there, i'll usually have whatever kind of smoothie they have left after the patients all have breakfast.

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2020, 10:19:16 AM »
I try to have a semi light breakfast and can eat the same thing everyday. Usually it's vanilla yogurt with honey granola, banana, bee pollen, and blue berries. Sometimes I substitute the yogurt for oatmeal with same toppings. Always around 8:30am and that holds me up until lunch time, around 12:00pm.

vanbalenguy

• Rep: 1
  • i dont like toes
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2020, 04:38:57 PM »
I eat muesli with milk and yogurt daily, only cus i cant remember to go buy cereal, and it takes too long to make porrdge. muesli is honestly pretty nice tho
ping pong pong ping pong