Author Topic: So say you were being sued over a traffic collision, which Pabich brother...  (Read 1701 times)

bigdave

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
...would you want to be your key defense witness?

My gut says Cedric because he's older and maybe more responsible, but I get the sense Roman A) remembers more (when you're the little brother you hone this as a defense mechanism and B) is more willing to take those memories, and, uh, "enhance" them on your behalf.

Anyway these fucking dudes rip.

bonus question: For my fellow LA people, are we gonna do "Call Jacob" or get on the horn with Sweet James for our defense? I bet Sweet James can still kickflip.
ok thanks

LiterallyRyan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -19
18 needs to give Ced a board already.

bigdave

• SLAP Pal

Think its time? What happens to Roman then? do the boys have to split up? ::::cry emoji::::
ok thanks

LiterallyRyan

Expand Quote
[close]

Think its time? What happens to Roman then? do the boys have to split up? ::::cry emoji::::

For sure it's time, if Andy Roy, Peabody and T-Mo have had decks for 18 then Ced definitely deserves one. I guess Roman needs one from Welcome then, I suppose?

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1558
Cedric’s been long overdue.

Something tells me that krooked and 18 are going to turn them pro at the same time.

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

bigdave

• SLAP Pal

Something tells me that krooked and 18 are going to turn them pro at the same time.

I love this idea.
ok thanks

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote

[close]
I love this idea.
Similar to how the delfinos got it, but something that needs to happen ASAP. It’d be tight if they did it at lower bobs.

LiterallyRyan

Didn't know Roman was on Krooked now. 

They both turn out so much footage with those Homies videos and all the other stuff Rye records, the Indy stuff, TWS videos, etc.

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
Didn't know Roman was on Krooked now. 

They both turn out so much footage with those Homies videos and all the other stuff Rye records, the Indy stuff, TWS videos, etc.

Ive seen him on Krooked boards but didnt know he was on-on. Sometimes DLX boxes have what they have.

Today's homies at Lake Elsinore inspired this.
ok thanks

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
In light of a recent video release I am necro'ing the greatest thread I ever started to solicit new contributions to the question at hand.
ok thanks

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote

[close]

I love this idea.

Still standing by this.

GlenSuggittsflexfit

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

For sure it's time, if Andy Roy, Peabody and T-Mo have had decks for 18 then Ced definitely deserves one. I guess Roman needs one from Welcome then, I suppose?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToNx6OqahwQ
unpopular opinion: I fucking love peabody footage. Everyone knows that board on dog shit was a bro out, don't be mad at it.