Author Topic: TRUMP GOT THE RONA  (Read 9344 times)

somethingmustbreaknow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
Re: TRUMP GOT THE RONA
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2020, 11:49:57 PM »
a tragic.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2020, 11:50:57 PM »
#blessed

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1116
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2020, 11:55:35 PM »
who?

Gabagoolslide

• Rep: -85
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2020, 11:58:57 PM »
It was written

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2020, 12:01:23 AM »

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2207
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2020, 12:01:46 AM »
...You just hate to see it.  8)

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Digital Rasta

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2020, 12:12:58 AM »
Stock market is crashing again now too

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1933
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2020, 01:01:32 AM »
Let’s all mock the COVID-19 deniers like appleyard, Paul hart, and I’m guessing anyone on plan b

Bryan Herman too
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2020, 01:10:33 AM »
I'm a little skeptical as the main source of this info is him, from his twitter feed.  He is totally the type of person to make up an illness to create a distraction... maybe take the news off the debate and maybe hope to get some sympathy.  I could even see him lying, just to show up a week later and say "see, i got through it, it wasn't even that bad!".

If it's true, I hope his death is long and torturous.  Take Hope Hicks and your mail order bride with you.

I can't help thinking along these lines - which in itself is insane because I'm not supposed to think along these lines. Is this what it feel like to be a conspiracy theorist?

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2020, 01:20:44 AM »
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2020, 01:23:39 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm a little skeptical as the main source of this info is him, from his twitter feed.  He is totally the type of person to make up an illness to create a distraction... maybe take the news off the debate and maybe hope to get some sympathy.  I could even see him lying, just to show up a week later and say "see, i got through it, it wasn't even that bad!".

If it's true, I hope his death is long and torturous.  Take Hope Hicks and your mail order bride with you.
[close]

I can't help thinking along these lines - which in itself is insane because I'm not supposed to think along these lines. Is this what it feel like to be a conspiracy theorist?

It could also be that this fucking hate-filled idiot wants to shift the racist hatred toward asians, since BLM now has a lot of strength and support he can't easily attack them without all eyes on him. He will blame everything that goes wrong on the Chinese, which, to racists, will translate to all asians since to them "they are all the same". Then, he will use his army of idiot followers to cause a worldwide mess.

He's not as dumb as he pretends to be, but I don't think he's as smart as he thinks he is. But he is extremely dangerous.

I hope he drops dead.

linus larabee

• Rep: 6
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2020, 01:25:58 AM »
anyone who thinks this is good news is unfortunately probably wrong .

Showerface

• Rep: -7
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2020, 01:49:03 AM »
Couldn't have happened to a better person!

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2020, 01:55:51 AM »
since he has the access to the top medical staff and equipment, I give him a very high chance of survival. he will return as the new messiah for the poorly educated and get reelected etc. there's no way 2020 is ending on a good note

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2020, 02:16:47 AM »
Ok guys,

Listen up. I too wish a painful illness on Shit For Brains.

But the timing of this is waaaaay to sketchy. People have been saying for months that as the election gets closer, and if he’s not doing well, Trump will try all sorts of tricks to either disrupt the election, or straight up get it put off.

An illness of one candidate, unable to stump and partake in the debates, could try to give a credible reason to put off the election until a later date.

I don’t trust that fucker, period. And I am really, REALLY suspicious of the timing of this illness.

And that Tweet was NOT anything Trump would have written; it was balanced, upbeat, and presidential. In other words, nothing like the man’s usual shit spew.

Pay attention to how this plays out, and if there are calls to disrupt a voting date and/or put off an election that has gone on even during wartime.

I hope I’m wrong, and I’m not into conspiracies, but this is way to convenient.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Hopeless

• Rep: -1
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2020, 02:26:08 AM »
Fred Gall 2020

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2020, 02:27:35 AM »
Ok guys,

But the timing of this is waaaaay to sketchy. People have been saying for months that as the election gets closer, and if he’s not doing well, Trump will try all sorts of tricks to either disrupt the election, or straight up get it put off.

An illness of one candidate, unable to stump and partake in the debates, could try to give a credible reason to put off the election until a later date.

I don’t trust that fucker, period. And I am really, REALLY suspicious of the timing of this illness.

And that Tweet was NOT anything Trump would have written; it was balanced, upbeat, and presidential. In other words, nothing like the man’s usual shit spew.

Pay attention to how this plays out, and if there are calls to disrupt a voting date and/or put off an election that has gone on even during wartime.

Agreed. This is going to get even crazier.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 337
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2020, 02:33:08 AM »
I honestly don't believe him

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2020, 03:26:34 AM »
Get ya juntas out I’m not fucken learning mandarin
listen to cosmic psychos

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2020, 03:28:21 AM »

Coco Santiagos Kitten

« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2020, 03:40:11 AM »
My guess is he's either dodging the debates or he dotted Melania's eye after those tapes dropped and they need a reason to disappear for a couple weeks.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2020, 03:43:07 AM »
It'd be interesting to compare liberal and conservative and far right near fascist white supremacist politicians in terms of likelihood of having caught covid-19 and what stage in the pandemic.

I wonder if liberal politicians caught it less often in general
If liberal politicians were more likely to catch it at first, but if it is now conservative politicians who are more likely to get it due to anti mask sentiment and belief it is just like a cold for the sake of creating another far right fox news culture war.

You figure after Boris johnson had to be on a ventilator and herman cain died they'd protect themselves more.

It's too bad he didn't get a vaccine from russia (since he trusts putin more than American experts) but hopefully, Kim Jun Un s get well card/love letters inspires the strength to recover.

Good thing Kushners shadow team of frat boys decided to ignore the pandemic because it was primarily a blue state problem and it was good for their re election campaign to let the blue states suffer... There was no chance of that decision backfiring.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 03:57:13 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

renerene

• Rep: -3
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2020, 04:28:36 AM »
get that man some bleach to drink

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1933
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2020, 04:29:56 AM »
Ok guys,

since he has the access to the top medical staff and equipment, I give him a very high chance of survival. he will return as the new messiah for the poorly educated and get reelected etc. there's no way 2020 is ending on a good note

I fucking hate how right you guys are sounding
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1064
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2020, 04:52:18 AM »

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2020, 05:12:26 AM »
I don't see this as a clever idea to delay the elections, I think he is just really likely to get it, the amount of exposure he has and the types of people he surrounds himself with

thebacker

« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2020, 05:12:54 AM »

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -215
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2020, 05:21:23 AM »
I can't wait to hear what the proud boy / Qanon types cook up about this.

Hillary sent her deep state operatives to infect Trump?

Trump is so "alpha" that he got it on purpose just to prove how inconsequential the virus is?

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2020, 05:27:27 AM »

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2020, 05:29:58 AM »
Let’s all mock the COVID-19 deniers like appleyard, Paul hart, and I’m guessing anyone on plan b

Plan B dudes were the original Proud Boys. Maybe that's why Cole left, not all right enough.