Author Topic: WTB Film trucks 6.0  (Read 377 times)

Sundaynuggets

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rep: 124
WTB Film trucks 6.0
« on: October 04, 2020, 12:06:15 PM »
Anyone have any Film 6.0 trucks in the US? Euro tings is out of stock and it looks like the European shops either are out of stock or don’t ship to the US.

Thanks!

TheAvidBleeder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 3
Re: WTB Film trucks 6.0
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 05:09:24 AM »
Sorry no information on a place to purchase film trucks, but I have a few questions for you if you don’t mind. Have you tried them before?  If so, how would you compare them to an ace or Indy truck?
Thanks 

Sundaynuggets

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 06:12:47 AM »
Sorry no information on a place to purchase film trucks, but I have a few questions for you if you don’t mind. Have you tried them before?  If so, how would you compare them to an ace or Indy truck?
Thanks

No problem, I have Film 5.5’s. Turn wise, they feel more similar to Ace than they do to, say, Thunders. One thing I’ve noticed is that the pivot cups are super tight on Films, which makes the turn feel all messed up until you either break them in or put some grease in the pivot cups (which is what I ended up doing). Once broken in, the turn is awesome.

Pop feels similar to Ace which makes sense as I think they are similar in how much they extend wheelbase. (According to the wheelbase thread, Ace is +2.75 and Film are +2.85)

Grind wise, Ace feel smoother to me, but it’s hard to tell since all of my Aces are super worn in.

I’ve not weighed them but they feel lighter than Aces.

Hope that helps!

TheAvidBleeder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 3
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 06:36:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Thanks

[close]

No problem, I have Film 5.5’s. Turn wise, they feel more similar to Ace than they do to, say, Thunders. One thing I’ve noticed is that the pivot cups are super tight on Films, which makes the turn feel all messed up until you either break them in or put some grease in the pivot cups (which is what I ended up doing). Once broken in, the turn is awesome.

Pop feels similar to Ace which makes sense as I think they are similar in how much they extend wheelbase. (According to the wheelbase thread, Ace is +2.75 and Film are +2.85)

Grind wise, Ace feel smoother to me, but it’s hard to tell since all of my Aces are super worn in.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the info!

Sundaynuggets

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 07:00:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Thanks

[close]

Hope that helps!
[close]

Thanks for the info!

No problem!