Author Topic: crap claims to fame...  (Read 9292 times)

fakie butt drop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 12
  • it is what it is
Re: crap claims to fame...
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2020, 06:10:51 PM »
Used to play drums for a stoner metal project as a filler while they found a drummer that had the time to commit.
We went to a Dead Meadow show one night and the whole band came back to their place and we got pretty fucked up with them.

Cellular

• Rep: 16
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2020, 10:35:53 PM »
I got blocked by a tik tok girl with like 200k followers bc I saved her ass pictures so I could show her ex that she a hoe

She went to my school but dropped out bc nobody liked her bc her diva attitude and snitching on her best friends to get outta suspension for having a wax pen

I mean he is kinda doing dog drugs so I fuck with it

Featherdale wildlife park

« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2020, 12:59:06 AM »
My great uncle (as in my dads uncle) was the first guy to represent Australia in both rugby league and rugby union.

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2020, 06:50:42 AM »
I have told hundreds of people that my aunts sister from NH is married to Huey Lewis (the singer from the 80's, for you young bucks). I have no idea who told me that, or if my twisted mind made it up. Either way, It is absolutely not true in any way. I looked it up last year and apparently she is from Cali not NH.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2020, 07:16:05 AM »
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2020, 07:17:56 AM »

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2020, 07:29:14 AM »
in 98 i was in a local ska band that nearly got to play with No doubt and Save Ferris

met Mr Miyagi 2x and his daughter-very hot Stanford grad (c.1999)

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2020, 07:37:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Is that your mom or your other aunt?
Aunt through marriage silly fool's.  ;)

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2020, 08:03:37 AM »
Interviewed on the local news when a guy got caught jacking off in the school bushes.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2020, 08:05:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Is that your mom or your other aunt?
[close]
Aunt through marriage silly fool's.  ;)

i knew i was gonna regret that
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

non-playable character

• Rep: 8
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2020, 08:44:03 AM »
Walked past John Lydon a few years ago and told my friend I was with he looked exactly like him. Turned out it was him and PiL was playing a show next door that night. Bummed I didn't know earlier cause I would've gotten tickets for sure.

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2020, 08:54:51 AM »
Interviewed on the local news when a guy got caught jacking off in the school bushes.
We have a winner.

Cellular

• Rep: 16
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2020, 09:31:32 AM »

Best one yet.  Got a link to that interview?

I mean he is kinda doing dog drugs so I fuck with it

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2020, 08:12:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Best one yet.  Got a link to that interview?
No but I think I have it on a VHS somewhere. If I ever stumble across it I'll have to upload it.

McBrandt

• Rep: -13
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2020, 03:36:54 PM »
Think i brought this up here before. Was at an photo show for Templeton somewhere in LA in late 2003. Went into an adjoining show and the actor who was the principal from ferris bueller's day off started talking to me about my thrift store shirt because he thought it referenced where he went to college.

My buddy drummed the late 2000s iterations of Screaching Weasel/Riverdales, so backstage at a few of their shows. Ben Weasel seemed to be on some kind of Christian kick.

My sister-in-law's friend babysat for Paul McCartney's kids. My father-in-law is from Manchester and the babysitter must have told him at some point, because he'd always ask how her friend was doing after that.

Went to a New Year's party at the house of the guy who started Dekline. I don't remember him much, I just chatted with my friend and his friend, Miki Vuckovich, most of the night.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2020, 07:41:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
We have a winner.

I think you mean we have a weiner.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

TW3rd

• Rep: 0
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2020, 07:58:14 PM »
My great uncle Al Bernardin invented the quarter pounder

Had_to_be_said

« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2020, 08:10:50 PM »
I met Spike Jonze ex-wife’s father. He came up to us when we were skating and told us his then son in law used to shoot skate photos. Nice guy, think he made a movie or two himself.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2020, 01:04:30 AM »
I met Spike Jonze ex-wife’s father. He came up to us when we were skating and told us his then son in law used to shoot skate photos. Nice guy, think he made a movie or two himself.

i heard about him, freddy forest corona i think was the name.

Global Moderator

« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2020, 06:26:59 AM »
I grew up in Connecticut in the 80s/early 90s a few towns away from Brian Anderson, who was of course a local legend even back then.

In 1995, I had yet to see him skate in person until I entered a local skate contest, entering the same “advanced” division as him. When I saw him skate during practice, I immediately knew the legends were true and he was basically a professional skater, so I dropped down to the next division so I didn’t have to compete against him. Hahaha

I ended up winning the “intermediate” division and he coasted to a victory in the “advanced” division. He was easily one of the most naturally talented skaters I’ve ever seen skate in person and to this day is one of my favorite skaters.

That’s also why I bought so many pairs of the Project BA, because it always tripped me out that a dude from my era and area has a pro model shoe on Nike.

P.s. Donny Barley was a judge at that contest and pretty sure BA went on that infamous road trip to SF with Donny(the one that landed him on Toy Machine) right after the contest.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 06:47:29 AM by Global Moderator »

Featherdale wildlife park

« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2020, 06:37:43 AM »
There’s a statue of my great grandfather on the main street of Dubbo. Bill Ferguson. Look it up or don’t.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2020, 06:41:57 AM »
Skating midtown nyc in 2007 at like 2am. My buddies were getting food from a halal cart when one of my boys says “hey, that’s fuckin Dan Marino.” It was in fact a drunken Dan Marino eating a gyro next to CBS ledges. He just said “hey what’sup fellas” and walked away.

I don’t know if this story fits this thread but that’s the story.

Bobby Shmurda playing that hotboy song hella loud near some spot in bk before it/ he came out. Shit was lit.

Free max b And Bobby shmurda
FREE MAX B

G raham

• Rep: -47
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2020, 09:41:56 PM »
Expand Quote
So my stepemum and I use to be close like bff's  so one night we were drinking just talking about traveling and I was mentioning I saw Jack Nicholson in the back of a convertible by two ladies upfront. 

She asks me if I've had anything dangerous/weird happen to me..... ? I said something to the effect usually not but when creepers ask for sexual favors it's not outright more of a suggestion like Do you have any money? She stops me right there and finishes my sentence with well I know how you can earn some........

I'm like what the fuck?! How do you know about this? She goes in to a lengthy story but I can summarize it so this was in early 70's she was hitchhiking in Southern California to San Louis Obispo she got picked up by a young Gene Hackman and well for the sake of argument I think he tried to be a creeper on my stepmum and she wasn't having it.

Now mind you she looks sweet as an old lady now but she has a spitfire temper and I've seen her pull out a blade when someone tried to walk away with me on black Friday at a mall when I was a kid.
[close]

I for sure thought this story was going to end with hardcore penetration.

lol totally. still epic
Well guys, there's nothing better than getting out there and skateboarding. - Shane O'Neill.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2020, 10:34:54 PM »
Skating midtown nyc in 2007 at like 2am. My buddies were getting food from a halal cart when one of my boys says “hey, that’s fuckin Dan Marino.” It was in fact a drunken Dan Marino eating a gyro next to CBS ledges. He just said “hey what’sup fellas” and walked away.

I don’t know if this story fits this thread but that’s the story.

Bobby Shmurda playing that hotboy song hella loud near some spot in bk before it/ he came out. Shit was lit.

Free max b And Bobby shmurda

Bro, this shit fits just fine, you're pretty much famous.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2020, 11:55:09 PM »
Houston Texans wide receiver Kenny Stills and I were in the same first grade class.

Not a claim to fame, but I went to high school with Matt Harrity, the officer driving the squad car when Justine Rusczyk was shot and killed a couple of years ago. I even went to a party at his house once. He was really nice, so crazy what he went through.

I also went to high school with Corey Millett (@dudedrinksonebeer) for a year.
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2020, 01:52:27 AM »
one for the UK pals - I was on Micheal Barrymores 'my kind of people' wheni waslike 4 years old.

I got a wave and a smile frm Macy Grey whilst she rode her bike in Copenhagen.

I was at a gig in Glasgow with my wife and we clocked this person waking towards us with crazy ethereal energy, they get closer and we realise its fucking Tilda Swinton, my wife is a big fan so her jaw dropped, Tilda smiled at her and brushed her hand along my ladies arm as they passed each other. it was cool as fuck

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 648
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2020, 07:37:23 PM »
I was interviewed by the local news when some girl at my HS died. I was not the right person to be interviewed. I had no clue who the hell she was.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2020, 09:28:56 AM »
Interviewed on the local news when a guy I got caught jacking off in the school bushes.

Honesty is best policy.
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2020, 09:48:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Interviewed on the local news when a guy I got caught jacking off in the school bushes.
[close]

Honesty is best policy.

The first time I read this, I read it as "School buses."  I don't know which one is better/worse.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1555
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2020, 09:58:42 AM »
I’ve got a few wild ones

Almost got into a drunken fight with Dennis Rodman

Went to Henry Rollins house and listened to David Bowie and talked about records

Beat Al Michaels in a game of pool

My dad fucked a Manson girl

My dad fucked a Scientologist that secretly gave birth to a girl that was raised in the cult and became a seaorg member (mentioned in the Braille thread)

My mom hung out with Al from SSD

I grew up around the corner from mike watt
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.