Author Topic: Bobby Puleo is insane  (Read 21742 times)

stets

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: 106
Re: Bobby Puleo is insane
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2020, 11:36:01 AM »
i asked bobby out of the blue about george floyd

Man, if I could gnar you for this I would. He did all that mental gymnastics for you basically unprompted. That's for sharing the screenshots!

Bobby Puelo is of mental stability.
Quote from: augustmoon
lol, don't let my sticker job keep you up at night, buddy

Beeker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 41
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2020, 12:29:50 PM »
He doesn't even actually get to the point of what he's even talking about. I also like how he describes everything as a hoax and then uses someone's criminal record against them, like you don't know someone with some bullshit misdemeanors.

• Rep: 31
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2020, 12:34:18 PM »
Got excited when I saw "MM" and "club" in Puleo's rant but was disappointed when he didn't see the obvious connection with the "Mickey Mouse" "Club" ("Mickey Mouse", "Donald Duck", "Minnie Mouse", cryogenics).

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2020, 12:43:27 PM »
Expand Quote
i asked bobby out of the blue about george floyd

[close]

Man, if I could gnar you for this I would. He did all that mental gymnastics for you basically unprompted. That's for sharing the screenshots!

Bobby Puelo is of mental stability.

What actually happened to Puelo's brain? Was he always this way or did he hit his head too much skateboarding and than just kinda never came back.

Did he slam on too many cellar doors and than another door opened in his mind?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 12:56:30 PM by Lowcalcium »

Sluggloaph

• Rep: 25
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2020, 01:00:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Insane? Hardly. I think he is suspicious of governments and their methods, and that's not that crazy. I would say a sizable chunk, not a majority, belive there is more to the 9/11 shit than we are being told. I armchair conspiracy theories as a hobby, but it's not like I buy into all of it. Jus sayin idk if he's insane for that, and really, those cry laugh jawns? I think he knows this is a stretch. The numbers stuff could be anyone. I sorta choose to see some numbers regularly, but not with any real correlation.
Unabashed puleo fanboi rant over.
[close]

Um, naw. He’s crazy. Yes, you should absolutely be skeptical about any information you can’t verify yourself. But seeing random patterns in historic events, movie release dates, number of letters in a name, and celebrity show sizes or whatever IS insane.
I take yer point but I will counter. Do we know he's not just having a go, i.e. 6 degrees of separation? I think he could be idk if trolling us the right word but maybe the numbers thing is fun for him, I get a kick out of it myself.
With that if he genuinely believed the shit on his insta, that boul crazy.
Whoa. Danger.

FROST YOUR TIPS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
  • Alex Olson's Personal Stylist
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2020, 01:08:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Insane? Hardly. I think he is suspicious of governments and their methods, and that's not that crazy. I would say a sizable chunk, not a majority, belive there is more to the 9/11 shit than we are being told. I armchair conspiracy theories as a hobby, but it's not like I buy into all of it. Jus sayin idk if he's insane for that, and really, those cry laugh jawns? I think he knows this is a stretch. The numbers stuff could be anyone. I sorta choose to see some numbers regularly, but not with any real correlation.
[close]

Um, naw. He’s crazy. Yes, you should absolutely be skeptical about any information you can’t verify yourself. But seeing random patterns in historic events, movie release dates, number of letters in a name, and celebrity show sizes or whatever IS insane.
[close]
I take yer point but I will counter. Do we know he's not just having a go, i.e. 6 degrees of separation? I think he could be idk if trolling us the right word but maybe the numbers thing is fun for him, I get a kick out of it myself.

He's not trolling, he believes in some whacky conspiracy theoires. I have a mutual friend with him who told me Bobby is a "no planer" meaning he doesn't believe any planes actually hit the twin towers, it was a hologram simulation... so no I don't think he's trolling.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2020, 01:18:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I don't know why you won't listen to this, but if you do...you will realize very quickly that Puelo is incapable of trolling... we are the lost ones who are too scared to know what is really going on in this country.

Tim O’Connor does so well to maintain a normal flowing conversation.

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2017/01/10/bobby-puleo-and-tim-oconnor-talk-conspiracy-theories/

Update: also the comments on Jenkem are pretty fun to read.

Here's one: "“THERE’S NO DOUBT, IN MY MIND”

Bobby boy, turn some of that critical thinking inward. There should be more doubt in your mind."

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2020, 01:24:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I don't know why you won't listen to this, but if you do...you will realize very quickly that Puelo is incapable of trolling... we are the lost ones who are too scared to know what is really going on in this country.

Tim O’Connor does so well to maintain a normal flowing conversation.

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2017/01/10/bobby-puleo-and-tim-oconnor-talk-conspiracy-theories/

Update: also the comments on Jenkem are pretty fun to read.

Here's one: "“THERE’S NO DOUBT, IN MY MIND”

Bobby boy, turn some of that critical thinking inward. There should be more doubt in your mind."

Listened to that earlier. Its fucking amazing

Gonna listen again tomorrow in work
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

The Silver Arrow

• Rep: 4
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2020, 01:42:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
so, whats like the central unifying theory for the numerology folks?  is it that the world is a simulation and they think they're finding the patterns that prove this?  not really getting the whole train of thought behind it
[close]
Somebody explain it to me again, please: why doesn’t Puleo have a pro model for Numbers? A guest pro model, at the very least?!?
[close]

Because Numbers has no idea what they are doing marketing wise/brand position.

Which consistently amazes me. How the fuck is that winning combo (relatively speaking) spinning its tires this much in terms of making a brand identity?

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2020, 01:49:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
so, whats like the central unifying theory for the numerology folks?  is it that the world is a simulation and they think they're finding the patterns that prove this?  not really getting the whole train of thought behind it
[close]
Somebody explain it to me again, please: why doesn’t Puleo have a pro model for Numbers? A guest pro model, at the very least?!?
[close]

[close]

Which consistently amazes me. How the fuck is that winning combo (relatively speaking) spinning its tires this much in terms of making a brand identity?

Waiting for Mark "the Gonz" Gonzales to tell them the next step

Digital Rasta

« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2020, 02:03:44 PM »
Curious to hear Ras Digital’s take on Numerology.
All I can really say about it is that numbers are powerful and have greater meaning than face value. The numeric characters we use in the West were adapted originally from Arabic numerals, and in the Gulf and other parts of the Middle East many people still hold beliefs in magic, arcane symbols and supernatural events. I know this personally, I lived in Dubai UAE in the 90's and the 00's and met and conversed with Gulf Arabs about philosophy, spirituality and religion many times. Numerology as it relates to Astrology and the Greek Pantheon, I will explain below:

1. Aries, Mars (God of War)
2. Taurus, Venus (Goddess of Love)
3. Gemini, Mercury (God of Commerce and Communication)
4. Cancer, The Moon (Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt)
5. Leo, The Sun (Apollo, God of the Sun)
6. Virgo, The Earth (Kore, Goddess of the Earth)
7. Libra, also Venus (Themis, Goddess of Justice and Luck) Correlates with Lucifer
8. Scorpio, Pluto (God of Death, Keeper of the Underworld)
9. Sagittarius, Jupiter (King of The Gods, God of Thunder, aka Jehovah)
10. Capricorn, Saturn (God of Time and Lord of Karma, aka Satan)
11. Aquarius, Uranus (God of Madness and Genius)
12. Pisces, Neptune (God of the Sea and Dreams, aka Jesus)

In numerology all numbers in a sequence are added together and broken down to a single number, for example 2020 is 4, because 2+0+2+0 is four when reduced. 9 is a very special number (my lucky number as a Sagittarius) because it is a square number, the largest single-digit number (10, 11 and 12 reduce to 1,2 and 3) and also because all multiples of 9 can be numerologically reduced back to 9. Nine is the God number and Jupiter is the largest thing in the solar system.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2152
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2020, 02:22:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Curious to hear Ras Digital’s take on Numerology.
[close]
All I can really say about it is that numbers are powerful and have greater meaning than face value. The numeric characters we use in the West were adapted originally from Arabic numerals, and in the Gulf and other parts of the Middle East many people still hold beliefs in magic, arcane symbols and supernatural events. I know this personally, I lived in Dubai UAE in the 90's and the 00's and met and conversed with Gulf Arabs about philosophy, spirituality and religion many times. Numerology as it relates to Astrology and the Greek Pantheon, I will explain below:

1. Aries, Mars (God of War)
2. Taurus, Venus (Goddess of Love)
3. Gemini, Mercury (God of Commerce and Communication)
4. Cancer, The Moon (Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt)
5. Leo, The Sun (Apollo, God of the Sun)
6. Virgo, The Earth (Kore, Goddess of the Earth)
7. Libra, also Venus (Themis, Goddess of Justice and Luck) Correlates with Lucifer
8. Scorpio, Pluto (God of Death, Keeper of the Underworld)
9. Sagittarius, Jupiter (King of The Gods, God of Thunder, aka Jehovah)
10. Capricorn, Saturn (God of Time and Lord of Karma, aka Satan)
11. Aquarius, Uranus (God of Madness and Genius)
12. Pisces, Neptune (God of the Sea and Dreams, aka Jesus)

In numerology all numbers in a sequence are added together and broken down to a single number, for example 2020 is 4, because 2+0+2+0 is four when reduced. 9 is a very special number (my lucky number as a Sagittarius) because it is a square number, the largest single-digit number (10, 11 and 12 reduce to 1,2 and 3) and also because all multiples of 9 can be numerologically reduced back to 9. Nine is the God number and Jupiter is the largest thing in the solar system.
!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 765
« Reply #102 on: October 13, 2020, 02:37:07 PM »

G raham

• Rep: -47
« Reply #103 on: October 13, 2020, 05:54:52 PM »
Expand Quote
B O B B Y = 5

P U L E O = 5

5 + 5 = 10

11 or 1-1. A number symbolizing something

10 - 1 = 9

10 + 1 = 11

Bobby +/- Puleo +/- = 9/11

Do with this information what you will but I warn you to please tread lightly.
[close]

Would gnar if I could. This had me rolling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MTMEIUwPcA
Well guys, there's nothing better than getting out there and skateboarding. - Shane O'Neill.

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #104 on: October 13, 2020, 06:43:57 PM »
People try all kinds of ways to make sense of the world.

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #105 on: October 13, 2020, 06:53:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Is Numbers still in business? I just checked their website and all their boards are sold out and the last thing I remember them doing was adding those 2 ams. Antonio Durao deserves so much better.

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 50
  • energy vampire
« Reply #106 on: October 13, 2020, 06:55:40 PM »
“If the man is 5 and the devil is 6, there’s a god at 7” - Bobby probably

Gabagoolslide

• Rep: -85
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #107 on: October 13, 2020, 06:58:01 PM »
Image thinking planes hit the twin towers

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2020, 07:06:30 PM »
The covid, blm, qanon shit does sorta seem like its being purposely orchestrated from behind the scenes. Before you kook me go and take a look at all the crazy ass declassified shit that the cia is responsible for in years past

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2020, 08:09:08 PM »
Is Bobby like Russell Crowe in A Beautiful Mind???

Bitter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2020, 08:15:26 PM »
http://www.instagram.com/p/CGSODzWliql/

Someone better tell Bobby about the Noah NYC video.

The Silver Arrow

• Rep: 4
« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2020, 08:16:40 PM »

Is Numbers still in business? I just checked their website and all their boards are sold out and the last thing I remember them doing was adding those 2 ams. Antonio Durao deserves so much better.

I mean, they'd have to be. Considering they probably would have gotten a big bump with the normies after being included in THPS1+2, I would imagine they are probably going to capitalize and get some new stock in soon.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2020, 08:17:11 PM »
Is Bobby like Russell Crowe in A Beautiful Mind???
I grew up in the town John Nash lived and he had a son who also had schizophrenia but wasn’t able to handle it as well as russel Crowe. He’d hang out at the local Chicken Holiday wearing a Burger King crown and scribbling furiously in an old notebook. Once when I was 6 I was there with my family picking up a bucket and I got a bouncy ball from the quarter machine and it fell and bounced under jrs booth and when I went to go pick it up he took a big swig of his 2 liter Diet Pepsi and belched super loud in my face. A few years later he was arrested for beating the shit out of a child in front of aljons pizza. Bobby’s more like John Nash jr

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2020, 08:34:12 PM »
true russel crowe handled fake schizophrenia like a champ

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2020, 08:45:26 PM »
he walked down an 8 stairs that i kickflipped in that movie mental illness is fucked

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2020, 12:15:25 AM »
this fool is crazy. do the math.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2020, 01:51:37 AM »
I've tried to debate Bobby on instagram many times and I have done the math. I'll let you do the research..

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 565
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #117 on: October 14, 2020, 03:23:23 AM »
DO THE MATH

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2020, 03:27:00 AM »
Puleo if you read this:

If by 2021 “mathematics” won’t be a boardbrand, or “do the math” won’t be a softgoods brand... I’m gonna be bummed.

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #119 on: October 14, 2020, 04:01:14 AM »
I always thought that the lizard people conspiracy was pretty neat