Author Topic: Bobby Puleo is insane  (Read 21753 times)

Coastal Fever

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
Re: Bobby Puleo is insane
« Reply #150 on: October 16, 2020, 05:21:36 PM »
Puleo on the Bunt would be incredible.  Rapid Fire would be like 5hrs in but could you imagine the responses.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1214
« Reply #151 on: October 16, 2020, 05:23:08 PM »
man after reading into all those numbers...

im all mixed up

dont know what to do

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #152 on: October 16, 2020, 06:31:28 PM »
I haven't read through the whole thread yet but is there interviews with him or anything where someone says he's actually crazy? Honestly I think his insta is funny and I think it's done on purpose. I like to write and could easily see myself doing this with an instagram to laugh about with a few others. Every post I've read is like somewhat detailed but something I could easily throw together in 10-15 minutes every day, no problem.

Sluggloaph

• Rep: 25
« Reply #153 on: October 16, 2020, 09:20:07 PM »
I haven't read through the whole thread yet but is there interviews with him or anything where someone says he's actually crazy? Honestly I think his insta is funny and I think it's done on purpose. I like to write and could easily see myself doing this with an instagram to laugh about with a few others. Every post I've read is like somewhat detailed but something I could easily throw together in 10-15 minutes every day, no problem.
Totally. Except for he did the tim o Connor thing on jenkem. And well, he seems pretty full throated in his endorsement of the farther our conspiracies. See no planer.
But I do think the stuff with numbers is fun and he should have a guestboard on numbers.
Whoa. Danger.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #154 on: October 16, 2020, 09:44:38 PM »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #155 on: October 16, 2020, 11:55:25 PM »

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #156 on: October 17, 2020, 07:55:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Holy shit he is gone.
[close]

In retrospect, I think his t-shirt on that photo above may have been a cry for help.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #157 on: October 17, 2020, 08:02:09 AM »
Smashed his brain, never the same
listen to cosmic psychos

nocomply900

• Rep: 2
« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2020, 06:13:29 AM »
311 COVID theory just has to be a joke... Please!

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2020, 06:27:33 AM »
They talk a bit about Bobby, his insta, and the numbers thing on Aaron Herrington’s Mission Statement episode that came out a few days ago

Gabagoolslide

• Rep: -85
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2020, 06:46:43 AM »
Slap- Bobby is crazy
Also slap- I’m voting for Joe Biden

Hypnotoad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #161 on: October 18, 2020, 07:25:12 AM »
Well this turned into a thing....

It sounds like Bobby potentially suffered a TBI, which I was not aware of, and now I kinda feel bad about starting this thread.

Also, lots of people who “do a lot of reading” but “don’t necessarily buy into all that stuff” which is funny if not particularly surprising.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #162 on: October 18, 2020, 09:37:47 AM »

It sounds like Bobby potentially suffered a TBI, which I was not aware of, and now I kinda feel bad about starting this thread.

Also, lots of people who “do a lot of reading” but “don’t necessarily buy into all that stuff” which is funny if not particularly surprising.
As opposed to hearing the same things years after year and not reading into it to form a personal opinion on something?
The problem is the argument is always 2-sided. Either you're crazy or you believe everything the way it's told to you. Any formulation of an idea in the middle is usually frowned upon.
My main question is anyone who is against conspiracy theorists done the amount of reading and research to debunk them?
The plausible ones...
I've read dry ass government reports and never came out with anything good to say or having to do with freedom and usually has to do with a lot of money movement or doing something through a loophole in government.

Sluggloaph

• Rep: 25
« Reply #163 on: October 18, 2020, 09:52:26 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
As opposed to hearing the same things years after year and not reading into it to form a personal opinion on something?
The problem is the argument is always 2-sided. Either you're crazy or you believe everything the way it's told to you. Any formulation of an idea in the middle is usually frowned upon.
My main question is anyone who is against conspiracy theorists done the amount of reading and research to debunk them?
The plausible ones...
I've read dry ass government reports and never came out with anything good to say or having to do with freedom and usually has to do with a lot of money movement or doing something through a loophole in government.
I get this, I think. I believe a few conspiracy theories to be true, but I don't wholesale buy into everyone of them. I think that's the problem, right? Cuz if I'm like, for example, the us government found and pushed crack into the inner cities, but also believe that nasa is a thing and we did land on the moon, I get that ima sheep or that I'm a crazy uncle. There ought to be a 3rd Avenue for this conversation.
Whoa. Danger.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #164 on: October 18, 2020, 11:28:58 AM »
Slap- Bobby is crazy

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2020, 12:02:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Slap- Bobby is crazy
[close]
Its that lesser of two evils shit. It is what it is. Im not stoked on it either.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2020, 07:49:43 PM »
New collection on some numbers shit

https://www.same-old.com/collections/tim-vic-8

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #167 on: October 18, 2020, 08:00:20 PM »
Ha this man is seriously investigating 311. Pretty dope imo

Free max b

Kids have been doing that since they came out.  I remember the rumor that they were white power because K is the 11th letter so 311 or 3 elevens = KKK.  Reality is it’s the police code for streaking or public nudity that one of them got busted for

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #168 on: October 18, 2020, 08:21:15 PM »
Slap- Bobby is crazy
i can't vote   :-*

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #169 on: October 18, 2020, 09:53:54 PM »
Expand Quote

Free max b
[close]

Kids have been doing that since they came out.  I remember the rumor that they were white power because K is the 11th letter so 311 or 3 elevens = KKK.  Reality is it’s the police code for streaking or public nudity that one of them got busted for
I’m simultaneously impressed and bummed at your 311 knowledge

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #170 on: October 18, 2020, 10:46:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Free max b
[close]

[close]
I’m simultaneously impressed and bummed at your 311 knowledge

I’m 35.  This was our “Paul is Dead”

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #171 on: October 18, 2020, 11:02:49 PM »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2020, 06:48:38 AM »
O057
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2020, 07:52:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Slap- Bobby is crazy
[close]
Convicted felon? Same here.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2020, 08:54:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Slap- Bobby is crazy
[close]
[close]

I've caught multiple Fs and have voted every two years in recent memory.  I benefice it's a common misconception that once you catch a felony you can never vote. Pretty sure it's just while on actual parole or incarcerated. 
Side note, buying a firearm soon as well.  Ways around everything. Also, I never once had a violent charge of any kind, just poss, manufacturing, and trafficking. Never ever had any weapons in my vicinity either. Not sure if that makes a difference.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2020, 09:00:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Slap- Bobby is crazy
[close]
[close]
[close]

I've caught multiple Fs and have voted every two years in recent memory.  I benefice it's a common misconception that once you catch a felony you can never vote. Pretty sure it's just while on actual parole or incarcerated. 
Side note, buying a firearm soon as well.  Ways around everything. Also, I never once had a violent charge of any kind, just poss, manufacturing, and trafficking. Never ever had any weapons in my vicinity either. Not sure if that makes a difference.

What's poss
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #176 on: October 19, 2020, 09:02:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Slap- Bobby is crazy
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

What's poss

Possession.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #177 on: October 19, 2020, 09:14:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Slap- Bobby is crazy
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

What's poss
[close]

Possession.

Ah I see.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2020, 12:35:15 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
The plausible ones...

The wild thing about conspiracy theories is exactly how rarely they become conspiracy facts.
ok thanks

Glurmpz

« Reply #179 on: October 19, 2020, 01:03:15 PM »

Ahhhh, the ol’ backtrack when you tell someone you believe in some conspiracy theory but then pretend like you don’t when they ask you to explain it. I used to live with someone who had some new tidbit of conspiracy gossip every other day that he was excited to tell me about, and then every time, like clockwork, when I asked him to explain the logic or presented him with facts to the contrary, he would say “Ohhhh, like, I’m not saying I believe it, I just think it’s interesting!”. Drove me nuts. Go tell someone else your bullshit tabloid stories.