Author Topic: What deodorant do you use?  (Read 1213 times)

Trashcon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
Re: What deodorant do you use?
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2020, 02:41:10 PM »

I just moisten a piece of potassium alum crystal and then rub it on my pits. Works well for me.

This is a great deodorant. I used it after going more natural. I used it effectively for almost a year but I live in a desert area with excessive heat and work an office job. It wasn't doing it for me after a while. It gets 120+ here and with long sleeves and ties, just wasn't holding up as before. I switched to a few other ones until landing on Herban Cowboy spray. Been over two years and still doing the job great.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2020, 05:14:55 PM »
Old Spice, the “Classic” old man version.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2020, 11:18:54 PM »
I'm sensitive to fragrances and a lot of deodorants don't work for me or they just smell awful. The "all natural" deodorants are useless I've tried so many kinds. I also tried the baking soda trick and that gave me a rash. About a year ago I tried this stuff called "dry idea" which is a fragrance-free antiperspirant you can find at any major chain store and it works like a charm, highly recommend. I get the kind that comes out in a sort of wet gel and after applying it, it dries almost instantly.
you have MCS? My wife can’t deal with any type fragrance.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2020, 10:33:09 PM »

I just moisten a piece of potassium alum crystal and then rub it on my pits. Works well for me.

+1 for the Crystal Salts, absolute game changer & will never go back to regular deodorant.

e.d.

• Rep: 63
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2020, 03:42:47 PM »
Always have had issues having anything work for longer than a few months. Was using the herban cowboy stuff for a while but I switched to Aesop roll on deodorant and it rules. It's super expensive but it is the only thing that works for me, plus it actually smells good.

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2020, 05:01:19 AM »
This Tom's North Woods shit is really the only natural kind that words for me, but they just re-did the recipe and the new version kind of sucks, so I bought like 15 of the old kind online to last the next couple years:

I live in the North woods, I wonder if that's my natural scent?