Author Topic: Chick complains about skaters on IG  (Read 21746 times)

chrisskates808

Re: Chick complains about skaters on IG
« Reply #120 on: October 15, 2020, 06:13:24 PM »
Couldn't even put 10 seconds to watch! I came to the point I don't like girls and I don't want a relationship at all! I knew I am asexual.

Gabagoolslide

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -85
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2020, 06:21:42 PM »
Me: No decent guy would date this
Also me: Shelby’s got some big ass tittays

Doom patrol

• Rep: 70
« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2020, 06:58:14 PM »
I'm not exactly sure what me playing with a children's toy on an abandoned tennis court every day has to do with white supremacy.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2020, 07:13:42 PM »
I'm not exactly sure what me playing with a children's toy on an abandoned tennis court every day has to do with white supremacy.

Well that’s what Moe Howard is exasperatingly trying to yell-splain. 

Look, I think if we all work really hard, we could possibly turn this thing around and make her like us.  Who’s with me?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

TheFandangler

• Rep: 14
« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2020, 07:15:37 PM »
Wait until she finds out about Hook-Ups.

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #125 on: October 15, 2020, 07:16:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Well that’s what Moe Howard is exasperatingly trying to yell-splain. 

Look, I think if we all work really hard, we could possibly turn this thing around and make her like us.  Who’s with me?
I have crippling insecurity issues and desperately seek approval and validation, count me in!
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Missled Yutes

« Reply #126 on: October 15, 2020, 07:49:03 PM »
The other thing about skateboarders is that they love treason, scatological war crimes and statutory necrophilia.

loosenuts

• Rep: -9
« Reply #127 on: October 15, 2020, 08:01:43 PM »
Oh look, another over-privileged rich white girl who appropriated wokeness as a way to control others over narcissistic, self-serving bullshit.

I absolutely despise white feminism and people like this outside of our community who try and hijack the woke movement to grift whatever personal brand they are involved in. Her callouts are lazy will achieve absolutely nothing but further put a target on the backs of women, POC, and LGBTQ+ skaters and stoke the fires of resentment from other skaters outside of those marginalized categorical distinctions. Just look at this thread as an example of that.

There is so much good work being done right now on behalf of marginalized skate communities that has undoubtedly been a long time coming. And for this person to just completely ignore our current presence within skateboarding is borderline an act of erasure. Was she a part of any of the uplifting and support for the LGBTQ, POC, and women skate community at any point? No, but she interviewed Alex Olson who himself appropriated gay culture to promote his own personal brand and appear woke.

So as someone who is a POC and part of the LGBTQ+ skate community, we absolutely do not claim her.

/thread

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2020, 08:21:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Oh look, another over-privileged rich white girl who appropriated wokeness as a way to control others over narcissistic, self-serving bullshit.

I absolutely despise white feminism and people like this outside of our community who try and hijack the woke movement to grift whatever personal brand they are involved in. Her callouts are lazy will achieve absolutely nothing but further put a target on the backs of women, POC, and LGBTQ+ skaters and stoke the fires of resentment from other skaters outside of those marginalized categorical distinctions. Just look at this thread as an example of that.

There is so much good work being done right now on behalf of marginalized skate communities that has undoubtedly been a long time coming. And for this person to just completely ignore our current presence within skateboarding is borderline an act of erasure. Was she a part of any of the uplifting and support for the LGBTQ, POC, and women skate community at any point? No, but she interviewed Alex Olson who himself appropriated gay culture to promote his own personal brand and appear woke.

So as someone who is a POC and part of the LGBTQ+ skate community, we absolutely do not claim her.
[close]

/thread
/threadX2

MORT

• Rep: -2
« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2020, 08:40:26 PM »
Blanket statements are dangerous. Treat everyone as the individuals they are. Please don’t lump me in with “sk8rs”

itsyourdad

• Rep: 56
« Reply #130 on: October 15, 2020, 08:45:10 PM »
also tried having a dialogue with her via dm (like a man)
homegirl blocked me. came at her with “hey yo i’m queer as shit and i think you have a pretty backwards view of skateboarders that might be based more in lore than reality. insta block. white women are fucking trash. and i say that fully believing she made good points in her goblin drool of a rant. fuck it. don’t waste your time being pissed at someone who starts fires with no interest in maintaining them.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #131 on: October 15, 2020, 08:58:09 PM »
Ive noticed the only comments that are left up are all telling her how great she is and validating her point.  I find that pretty odd; if she is truly looking to have a “conversation” she wouldn’t be deleting people’s criticisms and blocking people.  She’s not making an argument in good faith. 

Best believe she’ll find out about this thread if she hasn’t already, and all of our posts will be read on her podcast proving her supposed point. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #132 on: October 15, 2020, 09:21:47 PM »
What hatejulio said
The chillest1

weregoingunion

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2020, 09:26:32 PM »
Expand Quote
she even said it herself she's trying to open up the conversation, so gotta start somewhere.
[close]

She isn’t though. She’s deleted every single comment that doesn’t agree with her, however constructive. She blocked me for asking why she’s talking about a subject she admits to knowing nothing about and refusing to listen to people that do. I saw a comment suggesting she watched the LGBT Love Letters video and it’s gone. That’s not even a video to counter hers. It makes points that are in agreement with what she’s doing such a shit job of discussing, and also against it. But importantly it’s done by people actually experiencing it and who know what tf they’re talking about. If she had any interest in opening the discussion then she would take some of this on board. She wants anything but, she’s just looking for validation.

ah, damn. i wrote that in response to her original video and the one after that without reading the comments or anything. it sucks when people act like they’re down to have a conversation but then neglect to hear any opposing arguments. ive experienced that one track mentality with some people and they won’t even let you speak your own mind, up to the point where it’s kinda gaslighting, fucking sucks, and yeah those are the same people seeking validation.
r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2020, 09:35:13 PM »
white feminisim/liberalism is a disease.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2020, 09:35:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

/thread
[close]
/threadX2
/threadx3

Dirk_Diggler

« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2020, 10:45:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I really wish someone would do a comprehensive study on narcissism and its relationship to social media.  There is a very vocal subset with a savior/martyr complex that thrive off of this shit and its getting increasingly disturbing.
[close]

Man, I’ve been saying this ever since everyone and their mothers started hopping on Facebook and IG a decade ago.  It really is a psychological problem and it does nothing but fuels a narcissist’s craving for attention and self importance.
[close]

Honestly I think it’s gotten out of hand to the point that there’s no coming back from it.

I remember talking to my dad about Facebook once. He’s super old school and doesn’t use social media (he still has a flip phone), and after showing him some of the cringey narcissistic shit that people post he said back in his day you would get called out and probably your ass kicked for acting like that. 

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2020, 02:24:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

/thread
[close]
/threadX2
[close]
/threadx3
Someone just send her this screenshot

Scott Chegg

• Rep: -5
« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2020, 03:59:50 AM »
The other thing about skateboarders is that they love treason, scatological war crimes and statutory necrophilia.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2020, 04:03:00 AM »
I spoke to her character in an earlier post.
 I am here to raise the topic of her bangs, how do they get like that? I have seen this "look" on some other women.
Do they use safety scissors and a blindfold?

Featherdale wildlife park

« Reply #140 on: October 16, 2020, 04:44:44 AM »
It’s all fucked I’d prefer to die before I truly care.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #141 on: October 16, 2020, 05:02:37 AM »
If I weren't a married man, I take run or two at it. I have a type and she's in my wheelhouse.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #142 on: October 16, 2020, 06:09:58 AM »
Please don’t lump me in with “sk8rs”

Also, I too echo what ihatejulio said about this greasy broad.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #143 on: October 16, 2020, 09:06:29 AM »
I spoke to her character in an earlier post.
 I am here to raise the topic of her bangs, how do they get like that? I have seen this "look" on some other women.
Do they use safety scissors and a blindfold?

Mini-bangs are a telltale symptom of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Rep: -64
« Reply #144 on: October 16, 2020, 09:09:45 AM »
If I weren't a married man, I take run or two at it. I have a type and she's in my wheelhouse.
Tru.

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #145 on: October 16, 2020, 09:15:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Tru.

But are you guys her type?

Andmoreagain

• Rep: 51
« Reply #146 on: October 16, 2020, 09:29:21 AM »
She makes some ok points but I'm not a fan of self-appointed experts, and she seems to really like hearing herself talk. I like her boobs big time tho

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #147 on: October 16, 2020, 09:39:47 AM »

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -482
« Reply #148 on: October 16, 2020, 09:43:27 AM »
Y’all ever notice New York woman look decent till like 25 and then boom they all look a decade older than they really are . What’s up with that.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 337
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #149 on: October 16, 2020, 09:55:15 AM »
She almost looks 40.