Author Topic: Chick complains about skaters on IG  (Read 21739 times)

Burnout420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -27
Re: Chick complains about skaters on IG
« Reply #240 on: October 22, 2020, 12:46:14 PM »
Yeah she’s annoying. But so are you guys making 9 pages out of this because you’re a lil sexist.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #241 on: October 22, 2020, 12:54:38 PM »

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #242 on: October 22, 2020, 01:22:53 PM »
Yeah she’s annoying. But so are you guys making 9 pages out of this because you’re a lil sexist.
There’s nothing sexist about this thread. You’re just being little white knight gimp so the other white knight gimps on here will gnar you thus making you feel accepted for the first time in your gimpy life. Gimp.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Burnout420

« Reply #243 on: October 22, 2020, 01:48:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
There’s nothing sexist about this thread. You’re just being little white knight gimp so the other white knight gimps on here will gnar you thus making you feel accepted for the first time in your gimpy life. Gimp.

I don’t care about anyone agreeing with me. Don’t be salty because you let this chicks opinion get under your skin. I’m sure Im more accepted  in real life than someone who uses terms like white knight and gimp you pathetic fucking loser.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #244 on: October 22, 2020, 01:54:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I don’t care about anyone agreeing with me. Don’t be salty because you let this chicks opinion get under your skin. I’m sure Im more accepted  in real life than someone who uses terms like white knight and gimp you pathetic fucking loser.
Yeah man I’m the one being salty.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 218
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #245 on: October 22, 2020, 03:58:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
You do say gimp way too much. Not everyone or everything applies

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -761
« Reply #246 on: October 23, 2020, 01:24:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Gimp is one of the greats
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #247 on: October 23, 2020, 07:05:34 AM »
Go out there and win one for The Gimper
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Watitdo

« Reply #248 on: October 23, 2020, 11:18:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I'm with you dude, these people hate her a lot. I wonder who the OP is...my only mutual followers were two women, so how the OP came across the video is sus.

Then he writes this on page 1 of this thread:

She’s deleting all the comments against her thoughts, but she’s claiming all skaters beat women and are against the lgbtq communities...very weird, heavy claim

So the OP is so mad at this woman he's keeping track of deleted comments that oppose this woman's viewpoints? That's so fucking toxic. She's already moved on from this over a week ago and this forum is still up in arms about her?

There's clearly a large population of incel skaters on here. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel
Obviously a bunch are slap pals because if you disagree with them you get kooked a bunch of points on your rep. Which therefore influences others on here to be incels too so they get accepted by the online "slap" community.

The major irony of the whole thing is she addresses what members of the skate community have complained about for decades, cool guys. She just labeled them as toxic males and said masculine toxicity is the result of having a country built on white supremacy. She went the academic route which is self explanatory due to her platform and her audience, but we've always called them cool guys, she's calling them what they actually are instead of our nice slang for a bunch of toxic assholes.

I imagine so many on here missed her easy point because the replies in this thread are to other replies and not replying to her message. In other words most responses indicate they didn't watch her video at all or at least didn't listen, and they care more about participating in an incel echo chamber than anything.

I want to say I'm really surprised but since the majority in this thread are incels I can't say I'm surprised, but from my experience in relationships with females both plutonic and non plutonic, females care about how men handle their various relationships in their life. That's my overwhelming experience with females that they check in on how relationships are going with males. For example, are males nice to others: friends, strangers, family members, co-workers, associates, clients, etc? My experience with women is they have their own way of asking these questions and finding out what kind of man you are.

What this IG post addresses is that skaters have a tendency to not be nice to other skaters at all, and we'll cancel or blacklist someone from the local skate community over nothing and she's calling that not "cool guys" but what it actually is, "toxic masculinity". And she's obviously spot on with her observation.

You can't be a hardcore skater on the board and be a gentle human being off the board like Brian Anderson? He easily did it. I'd say Tom Penny too, "just milling about minding his own business and ruling." I guess that's what makes those legends one of a kind.

Surf The Earth

• Rep: 19
« Reply #249 on: October 23, 2020, 11:45:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

Gimp is one of the greats

gimplestix
Proverbs 27:17

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #250 on: October 23, 2020, 11:49:07 AM »
A gimp not a pimp.

Keep the dope fiends higher than the Goodyear gimp.

Eat so many gimps, I got iodine poisoning.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Hombreezy

« Reply #251 on: October 23, 2020, 11:51:42 AM »
A gimp not a pimp.

Keep the dope fiends higher than the Goodyear gimp.

Eat so many gimps, I got iodine poisoning.
*Iodine poinin

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #252 on: October 23, 2020, 11:58:18 AM »
gimpin' ain't easy

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #253 on: October 23, 2020, 12:01:52 PM »
I’m still gimp c bitch, so what the fuck is up?
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Glurmpz

« Reply #254 on: October 23, 2020, 12:14:07 PM »
Gimpin' ain't dead it just moved to the website.

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #255 on: October 23, 2020, 12:23:10 PM »
she should date duane peters

edit - message for all skateboarders!

9/11 was a national tragedy

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #256 on: October 23, 2020, 12:31:18 PM »
she should date duane peters

edit - message for all skateboarders!

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #257 on: October 23, 2020, 12:58:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I'm with you dude, these people hate her a lot. I wonder who the OP is...my only mutual followers were two women, so how the OP came across the video is sus.

Expand Quote
She’s deleting all the comments against her thoughts, but she’s claiming all skaters beat women and are against the lgbtq communities...very weird, heavy claim
[close]

So the OP is so mad at this woman he's keeping track of deleted comments that oppose this woman's viewpoints? That's so fucking toxic. She's already moved on from this over a week ago and this forum is still up in arms about her?

There's clearly a large population of incel skaters on here. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel
Obviously a bunch are slap pals because if you disagree with them you get kooked a bunch of points on your rep. Which therefore influences others on here to be incels too so they get accepted by the online "slap" community.

The major irony of the whole thing is she addresses what members of the skate community have complained about for decades, cool guys. She just labeled them as toxic males and said masculine toxicity is the result of having a country built on white supremacy. She went the academic route which is self explanatory due to her platform and her audience, but we've always called them cool guys, she's calling them what they actually are instead of our nice slang for a bunch of toxic assholes.

I imagine so many on here missed her easy point because the replies in this thread are to other replies and not replying to her message. In other words most responses indicate they didn't watch her video at all or at least didn't listen, and they care more about participating in an incel echo chamber than anything.

I want to say I'm really surprised but since the majority in this thread are incels I can't say I'm surprised, but from my experience in relationships with females both plutonic and non plutonic, females care about how men handle their various relationships in their life. That's my overwhelming experience with females that they check in on how relationships are going with males. For example, are males nice to others: friends, strangers, family members, co-workers, associates, clients, etc? My experience with women is they have their own way of asking these questions and finding out what kind of man you are.

What this IG post addresses is that skaters have a tendency to not be nice to other skaters at all, and we'll cancel or blacklist someone from the local skate community over nothing and she's calling that not "cool guys" but what it actually is, "toxic masculinity". And she's obviously spot on with her observation.

You can't be a hardcore skater on the board and be a gentle human being off the board like Brian Anderson? He easily did it. I'd say Tom Penny too, "just milling about minding his own business and ruling." I guess that's what makes those legends one of a kind.
Wow. What a gimp.

Uncle_muscles

• Rep: 1
« Reply #258 on: October 23, 2020, 12:59:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

ToXic MaScuLiNiTy...

Lol.

Burnout420

« Reply #259 on: October 23, 2020, 01:49:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Wow. What a gimp.

Yeah no need for a novel bruh. You can’t beat incels on message boards they have home field advantage.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 218
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #260 on: October 23, 2020, 02:03:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Wow. What a gimp.
[close]

Yeah no need for a novel bruh. You can’t beat incels on message boards they have home field advantage.
Where's the incel thing coming from? Most of us have annoyed significant others that laugh at how much time we spend here. "What are you doing babe? Oh, SLAP..."

Burnout420

« Reply #261 on: October 23, 2020, 03:23:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Wow. What a gimp.
[close]

[close]
Where's the incel thing coming from? Most of us have annoyed significant others that laugh at how much time we spend here. "What are you doing babe? Oh, SLAP..."

You’re right dude. I’m sure the type of guy who starts arguments with random sjw chicks to the point they get blocked just slays cat. Why the fuck does anyone care about her opinion in the first place. Like I said she’s annoying af but she’s not worth getting butthurt over she doesn’t hold any power over the image of skaters and it’s some incel type shit to react like she does. 9 pages dedicated to shitting on this girl. LOSERS

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #262 on: October 23, 2020, 03:27:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Wow. What a gimp.
[close]

[close]
[close]

You’re right dude. I’m sure the type of guy who starts arguments with random sjw chicks to the point they get blocked just slays cat. Why the fuck does anyone care about her opinion in the first place. Like I said she’s annoying af but she’s not worth getting butthurt over she doesn’t hold any power over the image of skaters and it’s some incel type shit to react like she does. 9 pages dedicated to shitting on this girl. LOSERS
Well that’s like your opinion man

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #263 on: October 23, 2020, 04:48:01 PM »

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1108
« Reply #264 on: October 23, 2020, 05:50:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

I honestly commend you for posting in this thread where the majority of people disagree with you but your insinuation that we are all toxic incels for calling her out is a pretty misguided take.

SLAP is the only platform in all skate media that openly uncovers and exposes white supremacy, sexual violence, and other toxic behavior from the skate community. Admittedly, SLAP has had its moments in the past of enabling hateful parasites to run free but the current mod team is doing a really great job at removing those types from SLAP. If this site actually resembled "the 4chan of skateboarding" like the dorks on r/skateboarding describe it as then I would have focused my account a long time ago.

Now, back to the topic. Her broad generalizations based on a vague understanding of white supremacy within skateboarding without elaborating on specific occurrences of said behavior signals to me that her activism is performative. Canvassing the entire skate community as being agents of white supremacy and aggregates of toxic masculine behavior ignores the work of those who actively try to shift the culture to be more accepting and welcoming as well as alienate allies who are sympathetic to uprooting bigoty within skate culture. She has no idea what white supremacy within skating looks like because she exists outside of the bubble of skate culture. Her white feminist buzzword soup is a bowl of ketchup masquerading as gazpacho.

If she had brought up the numerous occurrences of white supremacist behavior that have occurred throughout the history of skateboarding such as bringing up Jay Adams or Jason Jesse she would add way more credence to her argument. But she didn't. But hey, guess who actually uncovered and exposed that part of skate history? SLAP did, the very same platform you accuse of being filled with incels. And this place will continue to openly expose white supremacy long after this woman gives this topic a second thought.

I don't like it when blue checkmark people use hollow platitudes of wokeness to broadcast misinformed statements on a topic that I myself have dealt with. This is a topic that I, and a majority of SLAP pals, take very seriously - the very same pals who have made someone like me feel open to discuss bigoted behavior that I have witnessed.

Mongoloid

« Reply #265 on: October 23, 2020, 06:07:46 PM »
Wutdildo

Mongoloid

« Reply #266 on: October 23, 2020, 06:08:53 PM »

Croquet temper

• Rep: -35
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #267 on: October 23, 2020, 06:10:13 PM »
It's easy to spot a narcissist who just lazily presses buttons to generate some sort of controversy, which gives them the drama they crave. When I watched this chick speak, I thought it was funny, almost like she's pulling a Borat on us. Skateboarding has become the most honestly inclusive thing ever.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #268 on: October 23, 2020, 07:46:30 PM »
tag urself im the one being oppressed

Mongoloid

« Reply #269 on: October 23, 2020, 07:56:42 PM »
I’d oppress atleast half of those girls.. I’d opppress them so hard!