Author Topic: Chick complains about skaters on IG  (Read 21638 times)

Acky Jacky

Re: Chick complains about skaters on IG
« Reply #150 on: October 16, 2020, 10:04:55 AM »
She looks like Minnie Driver in Good Will Hunting, sort of.

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
« Reply #151 on: October 16, 2020, 10:20:52 AM »
Y’all ever notice New York woman look decent till like 25 and then boom they all look a decade older than they really are . What’s up with that.

probably the cigarettes, drugs and lack of vitamins

Mongoloid

« Reply #152 on: October 16, 2020, 10:30:41 AM »
I mean, I seriously took one look at her face and identified that she’s nuts.

She seems like the type that would fall “in love” after first lay, and spend the next week frequenting all your local stop offs looking for a “chance” encounter. She’s literally a dime a dozen in an ocean of crazy women, and I don’t feel bad generalizing her, because that’s giving the same energy she puts out there.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -168
« Reply #153 on: October 16, 2020, 11:35:30 AM »
"empty barrels make the most noise"

i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #154 on: October 16, 2020, 11:50:36 AM »
for someone with the handle "sellslove" she's certainly full of negativity

maybe she should channel that into positive change

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #155 on: October 16, 2020, 12:17:41 PM »
I am quite offended by her discriminatory blanket statements and pigeonholing. I feel that she is judging me personally from her high horse of ignorance and she should be ashamed of herself.
How’s that for a fucking critique?

fuck she speaks in such a foul condescending cadence in all her posts.

Her recent vibrator advertisement alone let alone her insta as a whole outs her as quite the condescending buzzword narcissist. "Theeeeeee Vibratooooor i've beeeeeeen dreaming of" good lord Miss you're scaring us 

I fully respect women and always treat them fairly, i was raised properly and my "critique" of her has zero to do with her gender or sexual orientation. Anyone including men/ LGBTQ+ who speak and act the way she does immediately loose a great deal of said respect.

This was mentioned earlier and summarizes well "after a quick scroll through her IG, she is mentally ill.
Desperate for attention, desperate for content."

Might i add "Brain dead, brain defective, and brain deficient"
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 12:53:26 PM by figureitout »

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #156 on: October 16, 2020, 12:35:00 PM »

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #157 on: October 16, 2020, 12:44:11 PM »
Expand Quote
https://streamable.com/j060no

The unraveling has begun ...
[close]

Haha this is so transparent. She's gotta fantasise about the idea that skaters beat up women to validate her views? And she says it's skaters that are angry and can't handle criticism?

Clearly, and it's things like that that throw any valid points she has out the window. In her case i'm throwing the baby out with her grungy bath water.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #158 on: October 16, 2020, 01:11:08 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFk2YFghEp7/

I appreciate the consistency in using Ariana Grandes Fallon appearance gifs in your sig
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

cross-dresser

• Rep: 1
« Reply #159 on: October 16, 2020, 03:54:02 PM »
It’s as if the Dunning–Kruger Effect had prurient relations with Narcissistic Personality Disorder…

I hate her so much but I want her so bad… what’s wrong with me??

The Dunning–Kruger Effect is a cognitive bias in which people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a personality disorder characterized by a long-term pattern of exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive craving for admiration, and struggles with empathy. People with NPD often spend much time daydreaming about achieving power and success, or on their appearance. This is a pattern of obsessive thoughts and unstable sense of identity, often to cope with a sub-par real life. People with the diagnosis in recent years have spoken out about its stigma in media, and possible links to abusive situations and childhood trauma. Such narcissistic behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a broad range of situations.

celery man

• Rep: -16
  • thanks cinco
« Reply #160 on: October 16, 2020, 04:26:22 PM »
What the fuck is that shirt lmao

Really speaks to the self esteem of women that they cant even talk about serious issues without thinking they have to present their bodies to get men to pay attention.

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #161 on: October 16, 2020, 04:37:40 PM »
Expand Quote
What the fuck is that shirt lmao
[close]

Really speaks to the self esteem of women that they cant even talk about serious issues without thinking they have to present their bodies to get men to pay attention.
Like she really posted her tits for a Breonna Taylor post. Straight up fuckin tasteless and narcissistic. Nice tits tho.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
« Reply #162 on: October 16, 2020, 04:52:32 PM »
Mods, can we change the title of this thread to “Skaters complain about chick complaining about skaters on IG”?
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 838
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #163 on: October 16, 2020, 05:01:00 PM »
knockin' knockers and thats all
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Mongoloid

« Reply #164 on: October 16, 2020, 05:06:01 PM »
Shelbysellspussy

Does she have an onlyfans or what?

Gabagoolslide

• Rep: -85
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #165 on: October 16, 2020, 05:55:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Y’all ever notice New York woman look decent till like 25 and then boom they all look a decade older than they really are . What’s up with that.
[close]

probably the cigarettes, drugs and lack of vitamins

No sleep and 10,000 dicks will do that to ya

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #166 on: October 16, 2020, 05:58:55 PM »
I spoke to her character in an earlier post.
 I am here to raise the topic of her bangs, how do they get like that? I have seen this "look" on some other women.
Do they use safety scissors and a blindfold?

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Watitdo

« Reply #167 on: October 16, 2020, 05:59:55 PM »
Mods, can we change the title of this thread to “Skaters complain about chick complaining about skaters on IG”?

Good idea

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #168 on: October 16, 2020, 06:16:11 PM »
That belly button looks like the sarlac pit. I can't unsee it.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

TheDingus

« Reply #169 on: October 16, 2020, 06:26:17 PM »
That belly button looks like the sarlac pit. I can't unsee it.

Gonna stick my boba fett in her.

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #170 on: October 16, 2020, 06:27:03 PM »

It's the hard drugs and heavy drinking. My really good friends sister lived in NYC for 5 years and looks just like this girl now.
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #171 on: October 16, 2020, 06:40:33 PM »
Quoted directly from a recent video (this was the whole video):

"So I'm getting a lot of feedback that my video was too general to be fair to the skate community.
And, it was supposed to be general. Because what I'm truly calling out is white supremacy, and white supremacist patriarchal culture, especially under the puritanical veil. And that lives in all of us, and that's what we're conditioned to, so I think it's important to focus on that, and bigger picture ideas..... going forward"

WTF is she trying to say here? I have no problem with people calling out the skate community, even generally, but so far I'm leaning towards this being the ramblings of a deranged lunatic, I'm just not seeing how what she's saying relates to skaters or even her original point.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #172 on: October 16, 2020, 06:51:49 PM »

"So I'm getting a lot of feedback that my video was too general to be fair to the skate community.
And, it was supposed to be general. Because what I'm truly calling out is white supremacy, and white supremacist patriarchal culture, especially under the puritanical veil. And that lives in all of us, and that's what we're conditioned to, so I think it's important to focus on that, and bigger picture ideas..... going forward"

WTF is she trying to say here? I have no problem with people calling out the skate community, even generally, but so far I'm leaning towards this being the ramblings of a deranged lunatic, I'm just not seeing how what she's saying relates to skaters or even her original point.

In my opinion, she's peppering in buzz words (white supremacy, patriarchal, puritanical veil) because that's all she's absorbed over what we've all heard over the last few months. I'd imagine she has little to no attention span... Titties for Breonna Taylor. What the fuck?
She's basically spewing leftie word salad - and this critique is coming from a leftist. You have to know what you're arguing for or against, and not just parrot what other accounts backed by people who at least did their homework on the issue say.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #173 on: October 16, 2020, 06:58:26 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

In my opinion, she's peppering in buzz words (white supremacy, patriarchal, puritanical veil) because that's all she's absorbed over what we've all heard over the last few months. I'd imagine she has little to no attention span... Titties for Breonna Taylor. What the fuck?
She's basically spewing leftie word salad - and this critique is coming from a leftist. You have to know what you're arguing for or against, and not just parrot what other accounts backed by people who at least did their homework on the issue say.

Titties for Breanna Taylor seems SUPER offensive to me, basically co-opting an immense tragedy and human rights issue and directing it to yourself in a completely unrelated way for personal attention

Hombreezy

« Reply #174 on: October 16, 2020, 07:38:13 PM »
All this banter I’m starting to believe she’s just a useless wooden toy

Mongoloid

« Reply #175 on: October 16, 2020, 07:59:35 PM »
All this banter I’m starting to believe she’s just a useless wooden toy

She gives me a useless flaccid penis.

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 126
« Reply #176 on: October 18, 2020, 02:07:45 AM »
if 'moderately attractive women who pivoted from validating themselves by using their body to solicit the male gaze, to validating themselves by using their body to solicit the male gaze - WHILE trivializing serious issues and serious cultural commentators alike by paying hollow lip service to them by clumsily misappropriating their talking points in a rote, unthinking fashion that sets women and other disenfranchised groups back rather than lifting them forward' were a stock, i would have invested HEAVILY in 2017.

not that that has any relevance here.
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

Brguy

« Reply #177 on: October 18, 2020, 03:38:52 AM »
Her issue seems to be with toxic masculinity. That's legit and yes, needs examining. Of course it is present in skateboarding but what is the 'skateboard community' she keeps referring to over and over again?

Maybe she should ask the increasing number of kids, women, LGBTQ+ identified and other minority skaters who are finding increasing voice and solace in skateboarding. And yeah, we can be elitist and exclusionary but grab a board, don't kook it, dedicate yourself to it, and you are likely to be very welcome to hang no matter your identity, in this day and age.
It's easy to confuse toxic masculinity and not being a pussy when you're a pussy.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #178 on: October 18, 2020, 04:59:59 AM »

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #179 on: October 18, 2020, 09:24:52 AM »
This type of chick is the new Karen...you just gotta be a part of it....

Wish she would just be a man about it, find a conspiracy theory or something.....