Author Topic: Chick complains about skaters on IG  (Read 21796 times)

SATIVA HYBRID

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -35
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Chick complains about skaters on IG
« Reply #210 on: October 20, 2020, 09:26:02 AM »
that shirt is on a sick one with the cleavage exposed lmfaooo especially cause she seems like the type who'd yell at you for looking
only hoe i love is popeyes
i put my dick in the drumstick

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #211 on: October 20, 2020, 09:42:11 AM »
The shirt is empowering
but
hey buddy
my eyes are up here

dmsimmo2

• Rep: 0
« Reply #212 on: October 20, 2020, 09:50:06 AM »
There must be exclusivity.. I mean, we do our thing out on the street almost every time we do our thing.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 10:07:42 AM by dmsimmo2 »

shingles

• Rep: -61
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #213 on: October 20, 2020, 10:03:43 AM »
tits
support your local ramp-tramp

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1157
  • old and in the way
« Reply #214 on: October 20, 2020, 10:26:47 AM »
Visits Greenpoint, Brooklyn once...

Mongoloid

« Reply #215 on: October 20, 2020, 11:21:51 AM »
i think i've always known that kickflips were racist.  i'm part of the problem.

Heel flips however are socially conscious and quite shalom.

Watitdo

« Reply #216 on: October 20, 2020, 11:24:45 AM »
I feel like there's tons of rad skating going on but this 8 page thread is still in this forum and not the WHATEVER forum.

dumptruck12

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: -104
« Reply #217 on: October 20, 2020, 11:43:50 AM »
I feel like there's tons of rad skating going on but this 8 page thread is still in this forum and not the WHATEVER forum.

Check out the photos/videos forum

Watitdo

« Reply #218 on: October 20, 2020, 11:57:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So what forum is this? Heterosexual relationships?

Eggie Vedder

• Rep: 32
« Reply #219 on: October 20, 2020, 12:18:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

So what forum is this? Heterosexual relationships?
Useless wooden toy is what I call my penis.

Merganser

• Rep: 13
« Reply #220 on: October 20, 2020, 03:37:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
shes a whore with an onlyfans who doesn't know shit about shit and blames her boyfriend for everything like she did nothing wrong in a relationship. sounds salty to me.
[close]

FOH. There was a point you missed by miles. Hop back on Xbox live.
[close]

and what point is that lil bud

Her relationship/situation ship with a skateboarder ended badly so she “called out” the entire skate community for patriarchy/white supremacy, but only did the call out part, didn’t make any cogent point about specifics of said white supremacy/patriarchy. And skateboarders on slap are calling shenanigans!

The facts that she has an only fans and is a whore, er, sex worker are not relevant. The details of her newly ended relationship also aren’t relevant. You don’t— and shouldn’t— need to speculate about these details to make fun of her. Doing so is low effort, doesn’t contribute to the thread. It’s like 14 year old level and Slap strives for better content. Try mocking her shirt or bangs or telling a fun story about a girl like her you encountered in NYC.

I really enjoyed the part of the video where she said she’s “been conditioned” to think skaters are hot. I’ve never heard this one before! It’s harkens to the idea of “compulsory heterosexuality” from lesbian feminist theory (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_heterosexuality), but watered down to apply to just skater boys. Like she’s only forced to date/associate with skaters because of the crushing societal pressure of the skatriarchy. I know skateboarding goes in and out as a cool fad in mainstream pop culture, but this is next level influential. This woman seems very sexually liberated on her insta, but claims that when it comes to boys on skateboards, her sexual interest isn’t authentic, but rather a conditioned response. How does this happen? I need more info.

Merganser

• Rep: 13
« Reply #221 on: October 20, 2020, 03:53:53 PM »
One more thing after checking out her Instagram and following this rant: her concern for the exclusion of queer, POC and female skaters is total horseshit.

I’ve been encountering this girl the whole of 20 years I’ve been skating. The women who date and hang out with skaters, look like this, talk like this, have this whole THING of hers going on absolutely HATE women who actually skate. You fellas who have a girl or two in your crew and then also had a non-skater girlfriend (who only dated skaters) can attest to this.

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -331
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #222 on: October 20, 2020, 04:20:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
shes a whore with an onlyfans who doesn't know shit about shit and blames her boyfriend for everything like she did nothing wrong in a relationship. sounds salty to me.
[close]

FOH. There was a point you missed by miles. Hop back on Xbox live.
[close]

and what point is that lil bud
[close]

Her relationship/situation ship with a skateboarder ended badly so she “called out” the entire skate community for patriarchy/white supremacy, but only did the call out part, didn’t make any cogent point about specifics of said white supremacy/patriarchy. And skateboarders on slap are calling shenanigans!

The facts that she has an only fans and is a whore, er, sex worker are not relevant. The details of her newly ended relationship also aren’t relevant. You don’t— and shouldn’t— need to speculate about these details to make fun of her. Doing so is low effort, doesn’t contribute to the thread. It’s like 14 year old level and Slap strives for better content. Try mocking her shirt or bangs or telling a fun story about a girl like her you encountered in NYC.

I really enjoyed the part of the video where she said she’s “been conditioned” to think skaters are hot. I’ve never heard this one before! It’s harkens to the idea of “compulsory heterosexuality” from lesbian feminist theory (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_heterosexuality), but watered down to apply to just skater boys. Like she’s only forced to date/associate with skaters because of the crushing societal pressure of the skatriarchy. I know skateboarding goes in and out as a cool fad in mainstream pop culture, but this is next level influential. This woman seems very sexually liberated on her insta, but claims that when it comes to boys on skateboards, her sexual interest isn’t authentic, but rather a conditioned response. How does this happen? I need more info.

Dueces Bitch's

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2208
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #223 on: October 20, 2020, 11:23:47 PM »
Not going to lie... I'm really liking this term "skatriarchy" & will be trying to shoehorn it into daily conversations as often as I possibly can.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #224 on: October 21, 2020, 03:05:40 AM »

I kind of took that line as her feeling guilty for falling for a skater and getting hurt by them, and has convinced herself that it wasn't due to her own shitty decisions but it's society's fault that it happened to her.
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #225 on: October 21, 2020, 03:31:01 AM »
Not going to lie... I'm really liking this term "skatriarchy" & will be trying to shoehorn it into daily conversations as often as I possibly can.

Quote from: Dennis Reynolds
Once you throw a term like that out and everybody likes it, it's pretty much fair game.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #226 on: October 21, 2020, 06:14:09 AM »
Dating skaters: society’s fault, or one woman’s cry for help?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #227 on: October 21, 2020, 08:20:45 AM »

I was mildly disappointed to see this thread devolve into lady-bashing after some solid pages before it... but honestly Merg I'm pretty speechless. This has simultaneously got to be the funniest and most stimulating reply I've seen in any thread for a long time, hahaha. Thank you, many shaloms.

On a separate note, to whomever it may concern. Sex workers don't ever deserve your bullshit you scummy meat-beaters. Just because you're lonely and horny doesn't mean you can bash someone for doing something you A) desire and B) are too much of a dweeb to engage in regularly. It's a dangerous job especially in today's fascist hellhole. Fuck off.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #228 on: October 21, 2020, 12:39:11 PM »
I’m offended that OP called a woman a “chick”.  How dare you.

chrisskates808

« Reply #229 on: October 21, 2020, 01:08:52 PM »
Girls are lame

cuffedcarpenterpants

• Rep: -2
« Reply #230 on: October 21, 2020, 01:55:05 PM »
This whole comment section is so fried smh. Maybe her intentions for posting the video were personal, but just because she has vocal fry, wears a revealing top, and is an instagram influencer doesn't make any of her gripes less legitimate. Practically everyone in this comment section clearly hates women and feels like it's an us vs.them thing, or feels personally attacked because they identify as a skateboarder. Newsflash, skateboarding isn't any less jocky than football, it's just alt-jock lol. It's crazy how there are threads on the create dude, gx1000 guys, the whole scene in seattle, kenny anderson, shawn powers, darryl angel, etc. and people still want to act like skateboarding is not toxic and filled with exclusionary rapists, abusers, wife beaters, etc. Idk about you guys but after spending time in NYC it is fucking insane how hard dudes will stand by their friends who have beat or taken advantage of women. I played sports in highschool and honestly the toxicity of the skate scene is NYC is just as bad if not worse. Hope you guys learn women aren't bitches, sluts, whores, etc. and they're people just like you trying to get by in a world that doesn't treat them as equals.

x

• Rep: -8
« Reply #231 on: October 21, 2020, 02:28:18 PM »
this forum cares about what some blown out instagram roastie thinks lmao

Watitdo

« Reply #232 on: October 21, 2020, 02:31:05 PM »
this forum hates what some blown out instagram roastie thinks lmao

Fixed that for you. They hate her. A lot.

x

• Rep: -8
« Reply #233 on: October 21, 2020, 02:46:05 PM »
you didn't change anything, if you hate someone then you care.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #234 on: October 21, 2020, 03:21:17 PM »
i stopped listening as soon as she said "i don't know a thing or two about skating- i don't really know anything about skating besides the fact that i've been essentially conditioned to think that all skaters are hot, right?"

Dong Hanglo

• Rep: 34
« Reply #235 on: October 21, 2020, 04:08:46 PM »

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #236 on: October 21, 2020, 04:53:01 PM »
Girls are lame

You’re so toxic

Free Max B

IpathCats

« Reply #237 on: October 22, 2020, 11:45:43 AM »
Really doesn't seem like she's helping her cause at all. If you mean well, but sound like a dummy, it's not exactly gonna change the minds of anyone.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #238 on: October 22, 2020, 11:52:43 AM »
Expand Quote
this forum hates what some blown out instagram roastie thinks lmao
[close]
Fixed that for you. They hate her. A lot.
I dont think the hate comes from her having a vagina. Lame is lame.

Mongoloid

« Reply #239 on: October 22, 2020, 12:28:55 PM »
My disdain for her comes from her attempting to stir outrage about something she admittedly knows very little about.

Really, out of all the social issues to grandstand on, issues involving the act of skateboarding should be on the bottom of the list on the grand scheme of things. She could be using her time far more wisely, or advocate for something far more important. She’s not even actively a part of the community in a positive way, but only through proxy through her dating history.

A total irrelevant outlier. She deserves whatever ridicule she gets.