Author Topic: Final Debate 2020  (Read 1023 times)

Digital Rasta

Final Debate 2020
« on: October 22, 2020, 04:55:44 PM »
LET'S GET READYYY TO FUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -64
Re: Final Debate 2020
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 04:58:57 PM »
Nah.

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 05:09:34 PM »
Ah fuck yeah ready for this dumpster fire.

I’m in Nashville right now, and it’s a fucking mess because of the debate being here.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 05:42:14 PM »
Let’s gooooo
ableSkateMag.com

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 05:51:48 PM »
first it was the shit show of yelling and talking out of turn

then it was the fly

What could this debate possibly bring to up the ante?
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 05:53:51 PM »
At this point, I think I will just re-watch Trilogy instead.. and if time permits maybe Hocus Pocus as well.

Digital Rasta

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2020, 05:59:08 PM »
 I WANNA SEE SOME GOOD OLD FASHIONED BLOODSHED. BAREKNUCKLE TIRED FLACCID OLD MAN BRAWL LET'S GOOOOOO

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2020, 06:00:11 PM »

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1095
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2020, 06:02:41 PM »
Hopefully they mute Trump's mic when he's not supposed to be talking.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1573
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2020, 06:33:25 PM »
tRump is on the ropes
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2020, 06:38:52 PM »
This isn't nearly as bad as the first time...

...but I'm annoyed Trump's whole schtick is trying to paint Biden as a bully/cheater and himself as the world's biggest victim.

How the hell do his supporters hold his "tough guy" image when all he does is whine about being a victim and how mean/unfair everyone is to him.

And, he is trying to make Biden's wealth as a liability... how does this make sense when he brags about how wealthy he (pretends) to be?

Complains about Biden's son... forgets to mention how Trump's sons were caught selling access to him. Kusher was caught trying to sell visas to rich Chinese people. Ivanka got her patents just as Trump let a powerful Chinese company escape the tariffs. And so on.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Rep: -64
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2020, 06:42:18 PM »
^^^ that Biden isn’t hitting back is what’s fucked. We were listening over dinner, but turned it off. It’s frustrating. Nobody is going to change their vote because of this, let’s just get on with it.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2020, 06:49:12 PM »
I thought they were going to be muting mics?

Also it’s really frustrating watching joe take the high road.

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2020, 07:02:47 PM »
I think Biden has been handling himself pretty well here so far, but that's just my 2 cents...

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2020, 07:04:39 PM »
I ended up putting this foolishness on, and I have a sneaking suspicion that they are both lying to me.

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2020, 07:39:08 PM »
Holy shit, some of the things Trump said.

"I'm the least racist person in this room"
"I've done more for black Americans than any president besides Abraham Lincoln"
"Very low IQ people"
"I know wind better than you"
And how he p much just called China and India disgusting.

Biden wasn't perfect but good lord

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2020, 08:20:51 PM »
... did trump say “good” at the end of the ‘545 families separated’ section?
That’s what I heard. Closed caption says “go ahead”,” but I heard a smug “good.”
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2020, 08:35:56 PM »
That’s what I heard. Closed caption says “go ahead”,” but I heard a smug “good.”
Was listening in the shower and it sounded like "Good". Gonna have to run it back but it's in character for the "good" comment

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2020, 09:08:23 PM »
Holy shit, some of the things Trump said.

"I'm the least racist person in this room"
"I've done more for black Americans than any president besides Abraham Lincoln"
"Very low IQ people"
"I know wind better than you"
And how he p much just called China and India disgusting.

Biden wasn't perfect but good lord
good lord is right. Wtf

yes, yes he did

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2020, 10:17:32 PM »
I heard "Go ahead"...but his stance was still repugnant and he looked like a total scumbag over the children separated from their parents.

And what about the weird exchange where he took issue to being likened to Abraham Lincoln moments after likening himself to Abraham Lincoln?

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2020, 01:44:11 AM »
I think it went good for Biden, not perfect but I think he looked obviously better. I am consistently impressed by Biden's common sense. I'm not into politics, I hate this divisive shit, but Biden consistantly says, hang on, let me break it down what this actually means, let me tell you WHY this guy is an asshole, let me address what you're saying, but also explain where you got confused. Biden actually is a pretty talented debater. I can't remember the first debates Obama did, but I remember the 2nd ones against Romney, and I think Biden is better, though it's Trump the idiot so that helps.

I liked his lines about you know who Donald Trump is, you know who I am. You know my record for being honest and you know his. I think that is very powerful.

In terms of actual debate, Donald Trump would lose huge if points were kept. When he wants to respond to a point its out of frustration and he doesn't actually address the points themselves. He like will say thats wrong, but deflects instead of turning it around.

It was fucking hilarious that Trump didn't understand that Biden called him Abraham Lincoln to mock him, he was like "I never said I was Abraham Lincoln!"

gg

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2020, 06:49:25 AM »
Personally felt like Biden’s statement about not seeing blue or red states if elected is very telling, and I think even some former trump voters are so utterly sick of the divisive rhetoric.

Then again I can’t imagine being undecided right now, or for the last 4 years.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2020, 08:37:27 AM »
Personally felt like Biden’s statement about not seeing blue or red states if elected is very telling, and I think even some former trump voters are so utterly sick of the divisive rhetoric.

If there was any year where debates were not needed, it is this year.

Never forget:

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2020, 09:01:24 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hard disagree. Trump is obviously a bastard, but democrats need to realize that the things that they think would be deal breakers against him absolutely are not. That's what got him a victory in 2016. Last night was the first debate where Biden was actually able to communicate somewhat effectively and make persuasive arguments as to why he would be worth voting for. "Trump is bad" is not an effective strategy on its own and the DNC needs to work harder. Biden frustrates me, but I think last night was good for him.

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2020, 10:28:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Hard disagree. Trump is obviously a bastard, but democrats need to realize that the things that they think would be deal breakers against him absolutely are not. That's what got him a victory in 2016. Last night was the first debate where Biden was actually able to communicate somewhat effectively and make persuasive arguments as to why he would be worth voting for. "Trump is bad" is not an effective strategy on its own and the DNC needs to work harder. Biden frustrates me, but I think last night was good for him.

I agree with what you have said.

The reason why I do not think a debate is needed this year is because of the ubiquitous polarization that has been lingering around for years.  I think 95% of voters had their minds made up far before the election.

Never forget:

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2020, 10:59:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

The reason why I do not think a debate is needed this year is because of the ubiquitous polarization that has been lingering around for years.  I think 95% of voters had their minds made up far before the election.

I think in general that's true but these are pretty strange political circumstances. In 2016 people sorta just assumed that Hillary would win because of how ridiculous Trump is as a person and in turn the DNC didn't really try. For the most part that's remained true in 2020 and people rightfully feel conflicted about Biden, and it's really scary to watch how little he's done about that throughout his campaign. (He has literally told skeptics not to vote for him.) If the election were held earlier this year, I honestly don't think I would have voted for him, but I'm glad he has started to actually communicate ideas and plans.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2020, 01:09:55 PM »

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

treflips_up_yer_nan

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2020, 09:34:58 AM »
This isn't nearly as bad as the first time...

...but I'm annoyed Trump's whole schtick is trying to paint Biden as a bully/cheater and himself as the world's biggest victim.

How the hell do his supporters hold his "tough guy" image when all he does is whine about being a victim and how mean/unfair everyone is to him.

And, he is trying to make Biden's wealth as a liability... how does this make sense when he brags about how wealthy he (pretends) to be?

Complains about Biden's son... forgets to mention how Trump's sons were caught selling access to him. Kusher was caught trying to sell visas to rich Chinese people. Ivanka got her patents just as Trump let a powerful Chinese company escape the tariffs. And so on.

See you’re trying to understand trump and his cornball supporters, which can never work since they seem to lack any logic whatsoever

Oh and I wish the entire world economy didn’t depend on one stupidly powerful country run by a series of old white men

treflips_up_yer_nan

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2020, 09:38:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I think in general that's true but these are pretty strange political circumstances. In 2016 people sorta just assumed that Hillary would win because of how ridiculous Trump is as a person and in turn the DNC didn't really try. For the most part that's remained true in 2020 and people rightfully feel conflicted about Biden, and it's really scary to watch how little he's done about that throughout his campaign. (He has literally told skeptics not to vote for him.) If the election were held earlier this year, I honestly don't think I would have voted for him, but I'm glad he has started to actually communicate ideas and plans.

You guys need some serious reforms. I doubt Biden will change anything at all  :-\