Author Topic: Ice Cube is a traitor prove me wrong?  (Read 1031 times)

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -185

G raham

• Rep: -41
Re: Ice Cube is a traitor prove me wrong?
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2020, 11:00:54 PM »
I'm absolutely Furious that people have different opinions from me

hitler did nothing wrong
Well guys, there's nothing better than getting out there and skateboarding. - Shane O'Neill.

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -99
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2020, 09:54:57 AM »
What has either party done for black people?

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2020, 12:05:11 PM »
What has either party done for black people?

Press release so of course some spin, but list of accomplishments under Obama.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/14/progress-african-american-community-during-obama-administration

But, a better look would be at the local level. What are republican govs doing for black americans in the south? What dem govs doing for black americans in the north? What are dem city council and rep city councils doing?

Finally, it'd be interesting to see a list of policies that were enacting that were meant to affect black neighborhoods. I have a feeling there would be more "de regulation" laws passed that increase pollution next to black neighborhoods in the south than in the north.  Seeing laws passed on the local level that were specifically aimed at screwing black americans and laws passed with hope of helping black americans would be interesting.

Or, comparing the affects of rep and dem sheriff s or rep or dem prosecutors make in terms of unequal policing, unequal levels of enforcement, etc. I have a feeling it is no surprise Arizona is top 5 for states likelihood of killing its own citizens with racist ass sheriff Joe and dem ass New York is top 5 least likely to see its own citizens killed by the police.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 12:12:59 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"that guy is double parked."
"Who cares? there are people starving to death! besides, how does that affect you? does it lessen the joy of parking?