Author Topic: Ice Cube is a traitor prove me wrong?  (Read 2523 times)

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Ice Cube is a traitor prove me wrong?
« on: October 15, 2020, 12:44:29 PM »
In other random weird news how do you guy's feel that Ice Cube is being used as a minstrel for the Trump Campaign?
https://hiphopwired.com/playlist/ice-cube-worked-with-donald-trump-campaign/
Dueces Bitch's

Hmmmm Nice Bike

Re: Ice Cube is a traitor prove me wrong?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 01:07:28 PM »
It's difficult for me to take Ice Cube seriously, both in politics and even the music industry. I like some of his work, but not him as a person.

https://youtu.be/Lri5_nMwirE

https://youtu.be/6G_AfAm1vaQ

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/9400472/ice-cube-criticized-anti-semitic-images-conspiracy-theories

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

Silky Johnson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 01:46:22 PM »
Death Certificate is in my top 10. Come on O'Shea  :'(

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2156
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 02:15:09 PM »
2020, what a year!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 02:28:00 PM »
Just seems absolutely fucking weird to me the idea of having a song of rebellion against the police decides hmmmm no lets hug the police be working with or joining his agenda?! Where's your balls at?! who do you want to be recognized with?  A  diseased white devil who actively spreads his disease or slightly boring nondiseased white devil? Whatever the case may be I am disappointed with Ice Cube and anyone that's a person of color to side with a racist.
Dueces Bitch's

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 02:45:39 PM »
Maybe, he is just playing both sides of the fence, but shit, this is a risky ass move. Both sides are not equally terrible. Pretending it wasn't obvious that Trump despises and views all non-whites as criminals/threats/inferior, does Ice Cube really think Trump's administration and key supporters would ever allow him to do anything good for Black America? How the fuck is the guy with the confederate flag and the thin blue line patch and the white hood going to react to something that "takes his 'hard earned money' and gives it to [insert racist ass trope]"?

Two quotes come to mind:

1:The Boondocks
GANGSTALICIOUS: You know who I wanted to be like when I was growin’ up? Ice Cube.

RILEY: ...You mean the dude that makes family movies?

2: Ice Cube on sell-outs

"I'm the illest
want to kill this house n____ Don Cornelius
Can you feel this?
You punk n_____ make me sick
Suckin' on the devil's dick
Scared of revolution
Need to start deuchin'

...Ice Cube... dropping it on these sell out ass N_____"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMEsQ3odkxY
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 02:54:56 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2020, 02:50:12 PM »
Looks like NWA were right ...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

hank

• Rep: -33
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2020, 02:54:47 PM »
I'm absolutely Furious that people have different opinions from me

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2020, 04:42:12 PM »
Maybe, he is just playing both sides of the fence, but shit, this is a risky ass move. Both sides are not equally terrible. Pretending it wasn't obvious that Trump despises and views all non-whites as criminals/threats/inferior, does Ice Cube really think Trump's administration and key supporters would ever allow him to do anything good for Black America? How the fuck is the guy with the confederate flag and the thin blue line patch and the white hood going to react to something that "takes his 'hard earned money' and gives it to [insert racist ass trope]"?

Two quotes come to mind:

1:The Boondocks
GANGSTALICIOUS: You know who I wanted to be like when I was growin’ up? Ice Cube.

RILEY: ...You mean the dude that makes family movies?

2: Ice Cube on sell-outs

"I'm the illest
want to kill this house n____ Don Cornelius
Can you feel this?
You punk n_____ make me sick
Suckin' on the devil's dick
Scared of revolution
Need to start deuchin'

...Ice Cube... dropping it on these sell out ass N_____"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMEsQ3odkxY
Risky move indeed playing two sides of the coin really going to alienate his fan base outsiders perspective oh the actor in those corny family movies? or NWA Muslim pro black power empower the people? or the minstrel being played like a sucka what was that line Benedict Arnold? looks like you're the traitor.....  Looks like you're getting fucked out your green by someone even more insidious than Jerry Heller somehow you you getting fucked real quick and smelling like Trumps dick. Who's the real house n***a? Now I think you a snitch jerry curl bitch. How the fuck you going to say never have dinner with the president but expect other's to be on your side? seems like He's getting played like Kanye Worst.
Dueces Bitch's

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 964
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2020, 05:37:15 PM »
Mud
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2020, 06:57:44 PM »

I guess Amerikkka got him to work for them.

Did he even get paid for this? Someone DM his son and see if his dad is going full Kanye.

linus larabee

• Rep: 6
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2020, 09:25:42 PM »
Did you guys even read what Ice Cube said?

'“We also met with the Republicans and shit. They brought us in. We talked to ’em,” Ice Cube went on. “They’ve moved their agenda a lot because of what we said. You know, they put $500 billion on the table. Who knows what’s gone really happen. I just know one of ’em gon ‘win. I don’t know if it can really matter to us. We gotta just push whoever’s in there ’cause ain’t nobody really solved our problems. People say we can’t take another four years of this. Black people, we can take anything, shit.”'

'Facts: I put out the CWBA. Both parties contacted me. Dems said we’ll address the CWBA after the election. Trump campaign made some adjustments to their plan after talking to us about the CWBA.'

I don't really see it has him bootlicking republicans, but shit man they might win, ya know... Makes sense to hedge your bets when peoples welfare is at stake. Yes these people are criminals, but they are in charge of the country and might continue to be for some time.

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2020, 09:32:46 PM »
Did you guys even read what Ice Cube said?

'“We also met with the Republicans and shit. They brought us in. We talked to ’em,” Ice Cube went on. “They’ve moved their agenda a lot because of what we said. You know, they put $500 billion on the table. Who knows what’s gone really happen. I just know one of ’em gon ‘win. I don’t know if it can really matter to us. We gotta just push whoever’s in there ’cause ain’t nobody really solved our problems. People say we can’t take another four years of this. Black people, we can take anything, shit.”'

'Facts: I put out the CWBA. Both parties contacted me. Dems said we’ll address the CWBA after the election. Trump campaign made some adjustments to their plan after talking to us about the CWBA.'

I don't really see it has him bootlicking republicans, but shit man they might win, ya know... Makes sense to hedge your bets when peoples welfare is at stake. Yes these people are criminals, but they are in charge of the country and might continue to be for some time.
My big issue with it, is that he genuinely thinks the current GOP is going to actually stick to their word. We've watched them descend further and further, and to believe that the current administration is going to do anything but use this as a way to pander to black Americans is completely ignorant.

linus larabee

• Rep: 6
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2020, 09:42:15 PM »
hmm... i'm sure he has some reservations !
everyone is taking it the way donald trump's advisor framed it, not the way ice cube did, and i don't think that's fair since you have a pretty good explanation from the horses mouth.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2020, 04:36:53 AM »
He really said a lot of words, without saying a lot.
I don't think  he is endorsing the GOP, but what he said about the democrats putting him on he back burner and the GOP actually listening, or at least pretending to listen is the dems biggest problem.
The GOP is not going to do a single thing ice cube asked, but they will temporarily appease him and get the positive PR win, and move forward doing nothing for anybody but corporations or the military industrial complex.
The democrats  have a  higher chance of actually following through with his plan or a variation of it, but are so stuck up their own ass that they missed the opportunity for a high profile endorsement, and great PR. This is why they keep force feeding the country with politicians born during or after world war 2. People born after 911 are voting right now.
The democratic party is terrible, the republican party is evil and dangerous.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2020, 06:22:40 AM »
The dems aren't currently in power so of course they can't do anything about it now. Investing energy into something when they can't guarantee they are going to be able to because of the results of the election is just reality and being honest.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2020, 06:28:47 AM »
I agree, but maybe they could have approached it better. I just wish they would  stop being so scared of being a younger, more progressive parry. 

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2020, 06:41:25 AM »
Maybe Ice Cube could have been understanding of their reply instead of going to the enemy of his people for empty promises and pretending that was actual progress and categorizing it as that when it accomplished nothing beneficial for black people, but definitely benefited the GOP without them having to do anything more than feed him lies and promises.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 07:25:36 AM by layzieyez »

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2020, 07:28:57 AM »
Maybe Ice Cube could have been understanding of their reply instead of going to the enemy of his people for empty promises and pretending that was actual progress and categorizing it as that when it accomplished nothing beneficial for black people, but definitely benefited the GOP without them having to do anything more than feed him lies and promises.

I agree, he got played

Featherdale wildlife park

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2020, 07:34:11 AM »
The worst thing about politicians is that they’re the kind of people that want to be politicians.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2020, 07:42:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I agree, he got played
His ego probably didn't like the dem response. "I'm Ice Cube and nobody can blow me off like that..." Funny thing is his ego is probably taking a beating from all the people calling him a sellout and losing his street cred or Uncle Tom, etc. Ego sucks when you think you are above everyone else and lose touch with reality. What a way to shit on your legacy.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2020, 08:05:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I agree, he got played
[close]
His ego probably didn't like the dem response. "I'm Ice Cube and nobody can blow me off like that..." Funny thing is his ego is probably taking a beating from all the people calling him a sellout and losing his street cred or Uncle Tom, etc. Ego sucks when you think you are above everyone else and lose touch with reality. What a way to shit on your legacy.
This right here is so true.....
Dueces Bitch's

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2020, 12:17:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I agree, he got played
[close]
[close]
This right here is so true.....

layzieyez is on point here
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

BL0B

• Rep: 413
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2020, 09:06:45 PM »
immigration and customs enforcement cube? fuck that guy!

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2020, 05:48:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I agree, he got played
[close]
fuck Ice cube, but did you know Uncle Tom actually helped free the slaves while it was Sambo who snitched.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-CoO7KGXlCE&t=46s
The south just changed the narrative and that’s how people use it today.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 06:50:27 AM by Youoverthere »

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2020, 06:54:48 AM »
I actually read an article about the improper use of Uncle Tom. It made me feel bad for Tom.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2020, 08:50:08 AM »
I have an uncle Tom who actually built a log cabin in the woods in Vermont in the 80s and lived there for a few years and lost his mind. He committed tax fraud a bunch and now lives in Thailand and has dementia

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2020, 11:11:10 AM »
“I’ll never have dinner with the president”
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160