Author Topic: Ice Cube is a traitor prove me wrong?  (Read 2538 times)

G raham

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -49
Re: Ice Cube is a traitor prove me wrong?
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2020, 11:00:54 PM »
I'm absolutely Furious that people have different opinions from me

hitler did nothing wrong
Well guys, there's nothing better than getting out there and skateboarding. - Shane O'Neill.

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2020, 09:54:57 AM »
What has either party done for black people?

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2020, 12:05:11 PM »
What has either party done for black people?

Press release so of course some spin, but list of accomplishments under Obama.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/14/progress-african-american-community-during-obama-administration

But, a better look would be at the local level. What are republican govs doing for black americans in the south? What dem govs doing for black americans in the north? What are dem city council and rep city councils doing?

Finally, it'd be interesting to see a list of policies that were enacting that were meant to affect black neighborhoods. I have a feeling there would be more "de regulation" laws passed that increase pollution next to black neighborhoods in the south than in the north.  Seeing laws passed on the local level that were specifically aimed at screwing black americans and laws passed with hope of helping black americans would be interesting.

Or, comparing the affects of rep and dem sheriff s or rep or dem prosecutors make in terms of unequal policing, unequal levels of enforcement, etc. I have a feeling it is no surprise Arizona is top 5 for states likelihood of killing its own citizens with racist ass sheriff Joe and dem ass New York is top 5 least likely to see its own citizens killed by the police.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 12:12:59 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2020, 12:01:15 PM »

Pretty sure the black community doesn't want you Ice Cube to speak for them anymore...... I mean from that mansion you sit at while everyone else in LA is struggling. DO OUTREACH!!!! I have very little to no means and I've done my part for anyone that's in the struggle from shoes to shirts or anything that I have extra I do my part..... That's me bein a solution then having someone blow smoke up my ass.
Dueces Bitch's

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1576
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2020, 08:45:44 PM »
I caught myself yelling "Yea-E-YEA-EEE!" when the Dodger's got a run tonight and felt ashamed.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2020, 05:01:12 AM »
I never know what to think when rappers flip flop.  I'm sure the money is good, but it's weird.  I love Ice-T's first two albums , Body Count, and Law and Order, but Ice Loves Coco?  Same with T.I.  He had some great mix tapes, but some weird show.   

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 975
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2020, 05:34:36 AM »
How would ice cube fucking with Kamala Harris over trump be better though?

Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

hank

• Rep: -33
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2020, 06:14:13 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm absolutely Furious that people have different opinions from me
[close]

hitler did nothing wrong
im mad

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1473
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2020, 07:59:16 AM »
I never know what to think when rappers flip flop.  I'm sure the money is good, but it's weird.  I love Ice-T's first two albums , Body Count, and Law and Order, but Ice Loves Coco?  Same with T.I.  He had some great mix tapes, but some weird show.
I think to myself, Ice Cube doesn't want to pay taxes so he is acting because he is more actor than rapper nowadays. I would hate to go through all those motions of looking like I'm doing something for the community just so I don't have to be honest and say I love money more than the people that look like me.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2020, 10:20:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I think to myself, Ice Cube doesn't want to pay taxes so he is acting because he is more actor than rapper nowadays. I would hate to go through all those motions of looking like I'm doing something for the community just so I don't have to be honest and say I love money more than the people that look like me.

Don't forget his 3x3 basketball thing. I imagine now that he is the boss, he doesn't want to see regular workers get decent wages, benefits, respect, etc.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?