Author Topic: Tone-deaf Braille Skateboarding is still fucking with Columbus Day sales in 2020  (Read 4364 times)

Punished Skateboards

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 61
Get this shit out of skateboarding. Find me one other skateboarding company that had a Columbus Day sale in 2020.

Is Christopher Columbus some kind of Scientologist icon? Like why the hell is Aaron Kyro dressing up as the guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcLitaOOTFs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6id-lAxgUg

CannerSpaghetti

squippy

• Rep: -65
This was an extremely soft post.

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
Amazing that you would care more about Neckface blocking Trixie Trujillo on Instagram than the most popular skateboarding company in the world proudly celebrating and profiting off of a racist holiday. Thank you for being part of the skateboarding community.

Justice for Tammy Sinclair.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGTGffvhp0z/

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1032
Move this to the sale gear thread

michael scarn

Man Aaron Kyro is actually the worst dude. He acts like he's permanently stuck at age 13

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
Next time, I'd suggest posting something like this in your other pre-existing Braille thread. Just let that be your Braille kook thread.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Halwilkerson

• Rep: 0
We gotta devise a plan to take em down boys
Mikey Taylor really did just tweet through 2020

Utopos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
  • Who Cares
Braille is absolute shit but if I could kook you more than once I would.

trashparty

that video of aaron in the pirate outfit narrating his skating made me cringe so fucking hard.

has this dude ever been laid in his life???

this is a legitimate question. i seriously do not think aaron has ever done so much as look at a vagina or pair of tits IRL. does he even know what a vagina is? Real talk, we could possibly end aarons kookery by getting him laid. i just feel bad for the woman who will have to do the deed.

also, leaf erickson discovered america. fuck columbus day. complete bullshit holiday

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
Expand Quote
[close]
Amazing that you would care more about Neckface blocking Trixie Trujillo on Instagram than the most popular skateboarding company in the world proudly celebrating and profiting off of a racist holiday. Thank you for being part of the skateboarding community.

When is Punished Skateboards dropping some decks? Maybe I’ll stop buying revive and Braille stuff if punished would only send me a box.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook

Made me laugh

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
Expand Quote
[close]

If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1888
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.

Don't you dare taint my favorite thread with this filth
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -270
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Everyone claims to love Indigenous people but then get hella uncomfortable when one is piss drunk yelling shit on the bus.

trashparty

Everyone claims to love Indigenous people but then get hella uncomfortable when one is piss drunk yelling shit on the bus.

i think the fact the person is indigenous isnt what makes people uncomfortable. rather that they are piss drunk, yelling shit on a bus.

fredgallSOTY

sounds like a personal problem dawg

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
He should've hired Richie Jackson to do the Columbus Day pirate video. Would've felt more authentic

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Ok so actually “indigenous” doesn’t mean that they are from indonesia.  Turns out it means they are from india.  And it looks like Christopher Columbus wasn’t even born on Columbus Day. 

But here’s the even weirder part: Columbia is some country in South America, but it’s district is in the usa.  But usa is in NORTH america but there is such a thing as southern usa IN north america and a Columbus in Ohio and Columns for the sega genesis.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 04:49:54 PM by SneakySecrets »
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
Ok so it turns out “indigenous” doesn’t mean that they are from indonesia.  Turns out it means they are from india.  And it looks like Christopher Columbus wasn’t even born on Columbus Day. 

But here’s the even weirder part: Columbia is some country in South America, but it’s district is in the usa.  But usa is in NORTH america but there is such a thing as southern usa IN north america and a Columbus in Ohio and Columns for the sega genesis.

That was to letters what Bobby is to numbers

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282

Hitman shooting on Tanaka?

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
Expand Quote
[close]

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

TheFandangler

• Rep: 14
that video of aaron in the pirate outfit narrating his skating made me cringe so fucking hard.

this is a legitimate question. i seriously do not think aaron has ever done so much as look at a vagina or pair of tits IRL. does he even know what a vagina is? Real talk, we could possibly end aarons kookery by getting him laid. i just feel bad for the woman who will have to do the deed.

also, leaf erickson discovered america. fuck columbus day. complete bullshit holiday

No one "discovered" America you fucking dolt. There have been people here for thousands of years.

Also, that's awesome that you think having heterosexual sex is the only way to avoid being a kook. smh. I feel like you might be one of those guys in the skate community that chick on insta is so mad at.

But I agree with you on one thing...fuck Columbus Day.

celery man

• Rep: -16
  • thanks cinco
Man Aaron Kyro is actually the worst dude. He acts like he's permanently stuck at age 13

He has talked about how Scientology has made him more 'free' and act without a filter. Tom Cruise is the same way if you see him jump on Oprahs couch about how excited he was for dating a cute girl.

We should feel more bad for him, he isn't cringe, he is brainwashed by a cult.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
It's hard to sympathize for someone trying to victimize kids into joining the cult.

trashparty

Expand Quote

[close]

No one "discovered" America you fucking dolt. There have been people here for thousands of years.

Also, that's awesome that you think having heterosexual sex is the only way to avoid being a kook. smh. I feel like you might be one of those guys in the skate community that chick on insta is so mad at.

*leaf erickson was the first non indigenous person to set foot on the content of America* my bad. discovered just seemed like a simpler way to put it

but dude, seriously. there is no way aaron kyro has ever had any sort of sexual experience *heterosexual or not* in his life. i think it could seriously do him some good. you've got to at least agree with me on that

lets get this man some poon tang!! *or cock* (whichever he prefers)

also, you dont seem like a very fun person to be around. sorry not sorry :)

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

*leaf erickson was the first non indigenous person to set foot on the content of America* my bad. discovered just seemed like a simpler way to put it

but dude, seriously. there is no way aaron kyro has ever had any sort of sexual experience *heterosexual or not* in his life. i think it could seriously do him some good. you've got to at least agree with me on that

lets get this man some poon tang!! *or cock* (whichever he prefers)

also, you dont seem like a very fun person to be around. sorry not sorry :)

Leif.  For god sakes, his name was Leif not Leaf

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
make me a sammich you can't skate

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
Fuck chris columbus and all those northern italian fatcat motherfuckers
listen to cosmic psychos