Author Topic: Kader asking for money and rolling joints  (Read 34215 times)

laramieskate55

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -46
Kader asking for money and rolling joints
« on: October 16, 2020, 07:51:13 AM »
Can’t imagine Reynolds is too pleased.

instagram photo download online

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
Re: Kader asking for money and rolling joints
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 12:06:44 PM »
That is one shitty joint

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 12:09:29 PM »
Prolly raise more money if he posted that joint pic in a GoFundMe for some rolling classes

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 12:10:39 PM »
That is one shitty joint

Yea, pretty sure I can see where it's going to canoe. Definitely going to waste a bunch of it.

No one should be surprised by this, considering how he switched up his sponsors so much after barely getting on them.

Colt Cannon's Cargos

• Rep: -5
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 12:47:56 PM »
i will never understand why skaters have no shame in straight up just asking people for free money.

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -270
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 12:52:25 PM »
America is so fucked. It’s one GoFundme, OnlyFans , Venmo request after another . Get a fucking job. Download Robinhood and yolo your savings on SPY calls, any fucking thing but begging.

Sleezus Yikes

• Rep: 66
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2020, 12:53:04 PM »
i will never understand why skaters have no shame in straight up just asking people for free money.

Venmo is a two-way street.
It's our time to ask for free money, SLAP!
there is the soul of Andrew Reynolds in every emerica shoe. you just have to pull on the right shoe lace and hold your ear into it. you can hear his voice saying "thank you cowboy! lets go for a ride!" just try it.

BL0B

• Rep: 412
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2020, 12:53:30 PM »

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2020, 12:54:25 PM »

I mean you already ride a toy for a career, why do you think skaters would have shame in asking for a lil money?

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 538
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2020, 12:55:53 PM »
One would assume Baker, Vans, and Supreme money would pay decently.

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2020, 12:57:17 PM »

I’ve been seeing regular people (like people I know) doing this shit on social media. Just straight up posting their CashApp asking for money. Maybe it was their birthday or anniversary or something, but still... that shit is tacky. I might have been down for buying you some drinks or a dinner but not after you’re out here begging. Acting like you’re a 12 old skipping over the Lego sets you’re too old for looking for that envelope from grandma.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2020, 12:58:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Venmo is a two-way street.
It's our time to ask for free money, SLAP!
These posts don't write themselves!

One would assume Baker, Vans, and Supreme money would pay decently.
It 2020 my dude.

D10S

• Rep: -52
  • la patineta no se mancha
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2020, 12:59:08 PM »

shout out to captains rolling shitty joints

Crap

• Rep: 77
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2020, 01:06:15 PM »
America is so fucked. It’s one GoFundme, OnlyFans , Venmo request after another . Get a fucking job. Download Robinhood and yolo your savings on SPY calls, any fucking thing but begging. No job pays anyone enough to survive, so people will have a job, then they have to go get another job driving an uber or selling nude photos of themselves to bridge the gap between their income and their expenses. Or they'll lose their job because of the pandemic that every other country is taking seriously, and their government has been torching the social safety net for 40 years, so they'll also have to drive an uber or let people see them naked for money. Or they will incur a massive expense for something like a medical procedure that doesn't cost money anywhere else in the world, and will have to beg for money on GoFundMe to get their broken leg fixed or whatever.

Fixed it.

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2020, 01:08:41 PM »
Fame at a young age went to his head like Macaulay Culkin. Truly a cringeworthy move by the misguided lad.

diogenesofkokomo

• Rep: 21
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2020, 01:13:09 PM »
Yeah, seems like something an 18 year old who's probably never had to work a 9-5 to earn their keep would do. I spent money like a wild dickhead at that age. The concepts of "budget" and "saving" didn't really seem important until I was out on my own paying my own bills, keeping a roof over my head, keeping myself fed, and making my own mistakes.

Also it's 2020, we're in the middle of a pandemic/financial crisis, everyone is feeling the squeeze. That's cool if you have some money in savings, or have made some investments that paid off for you and your money is still comfortable, but a lot of people have watched their income quickly shrink or vanish and they still got shit to pay for, so don't pass judgement on anyone posting their cashapp/venmo link right now. Shit is getting real and people are having to rely on mutual aid to make ends meet because their elected officials aren't doing a fucking thing for them.

Kader will probably be fine.

Acky Jacky

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2020, 01:17:47 PM »
Expand Quote
America is so fucked. It’s one GoFundme, OnlyFans , Venmo request after another . Get a fucking job. Download Robinhood and yolo your savings on SPY calls, any fucking thing but begging. No job pays anyone enough to survive, so people will have ajob, then they have to go get another job driving an uber or selling nude photos of themselves to bridge the gap between their income and their expenses. Or they'll lose their job because of the pandemic that every other country is taking seriously, and their government has been torching the social safety net for 40 years, so they'll also have to drive an uber or let people see them naked for money. Or they will incur a massive expense for something like a medical procedure that doesn't cost money anywhere else in the world, and will have to beg for money on GoFundMe to get their broken leg fixed to sell the skateboards, trucks, wheels, shoes, clothing or whatever they get for free from their sponsors, and reset their weed tolerance so they dont need a quad to get stoned.
[close]

Fixed it.

EastKremer

• Rep: -63
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2020, 01:30:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
America is so fucked. It’s one GoFundme, OnlyFans , Venmo request after another . Get a fucking job. Download Robinhood and yolo your savings on SPY calls, any fucking thing but begging. No job pays anyone enough to survive, so people will have ajob, then they have to go get another job driving an uber or selling nude photos of themselves to bridge the gap between their income and their expenses. Or they'll lose their job because of the pandemic that every other country is taking seriously, and their government has been torching the social safety net for 40 years, so they'll also have to drive an uber or let people see them naked for money. Or they will incur a massive expense for something like a medical procedure that doesn't cost money anywhere else in the world, and will have to beg for money on GoFundMe to get their broken leg fixed to sell the skateboards, trucks, wheels, shoes, clothing or whatever they get for free from their sponsors, and reset their weed tolerance so they dont need a quad to get stoned.
[close]

Fixed it.
[close]

If not I can see him dropping all his sponsors and starting a rap career soon

SHARPSHOOTER

• Bret Hart
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2020, 01:31:48 PM »
Expand Quote
America is so fucked. It’s one GoFundme, OnlyFans , Venmo request after another . Get a fucking job. Download Robinhood and yolo your savings on SPY calls, any fucking thing but begging. No job pays anyone enough to survive, so people will have a job, then they have to go get another job driving an uber or selling nude photos of themselves to bridge the gap between their income and their expenses. Or they'll lose their job because of the pandemic that every other country is taking seriously, and their government has been torching the social safety net for 40 years, so they'll also have to drive an uber or let people see them naked for money. Or they will incur a massive expense for something like a medical procedure that doesn't cost money anywhere else in the world, and will have to beg for money on GoFundMe to get their broken leg fixed or whatever.
[close]

Fixed it.
Get a better job....? Go to trades school? There’s enough IG influencers, probably could use more welders and plumbers. I mean America is only “the land of opportunity”. You got refugees arriving with $5 and rags on their back and somehow making it.

I definitely come off too harsh but people act like there isn’t money to be made.

Rune Spliffberg

• Rep: 94
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2020, 01:39:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fixed it.
[close]
Get a better job....? Go to trades school? There’s enough IG influencers, probably could use more welders and plumbers. I mean America is only “the land of opportunity”. You got refugees arriving with $5 and rags on their back and somehow making it.

I definitely come off too harsh but people act like there isn’t money to be made.

Hey genius, where do you think people struggling just to make ends meet are going to find the time AND money to go to trades school? How dense are you, exactly?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2020, 01:41:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fixed it.
[close]

Get a job but apparently that job isn't good enough so just magically get a better job that might not exist, OR go to trade school with money they don't have because their job isn't good enough, on top of the fact that every other person going to trade school ensures the job market for said trades will be highly competitive, and, oh yeah, you can't exactly go to school full time and work full time. Is that right?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 06:29:46 AM by heckler »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

trashparty

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2020, 01:45:17 PM »
That is one shitty joint

fr, i could roll better at 15

SHARPSHOOTER

• Bret Hart
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2020, 01:48:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fixed it.
[close]

[close]

Hey genius, where do you think people struggling just to make ends meet are going to find the time AND money to go to trades school? How dense are you, exactly?
I mean it’s not like I didn’t grow up watching my mom do this exact thing.

And to clarify I’m not shitting on some single mom with two kids, I’m talking able bodied 20 somethings with no real responsibility besides rent.

Plus I’m sure you know the answer why you can’t get a decent entry level construction job these days.

YungJugg

• Rep: 225
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2020, 01:55:45 PM »
Kid posts a shitty birthday joint and Venmo and SLAP loses their shit.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2020, 01:56:19 PM »
this mans don't need no extra money he livin rent-free

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2020, 02:12:26 PM »
People asking for money isn't the problem. It's the people who actually send it.

Look at J Scott Handsdown and how his gofundme for 50k or whatever wasn't remotely close to reaching the goal. I love seeing beggars who think they'll get a bunch of money for doing nothing receive nothing or very little. That will hopefully bring these people back to reality and so they'll realize they have to work for it whether it's a real job or atleast sell product (very rare that change will happen though).

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2020, 02:39:23 PM »
That is one shitty joint

That belongs in the curved penis thread.

Hombreezy

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2020, 03:18:01 PM »
Mikey Taylor needs to give this kid some financial advice

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2020, 03:21:28 PM »
America is so fucked. It’s one GoFundme, OnlyFans , Venmo request after another . Get a fucking job. Download Robinhood and yolo your savings on SPY calls, any fucking thing but begging.

Honestly if you're making more money doing onlyfans what's the point in getting a 9-5? Just sounds like working harder, not smarter.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

Gold Chain, Green Neck

• Rep: 12
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2020, 03:31:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fixed it.

Real loser hours