Author Topic: Kader asking for money and rolling joints  (Read 34213 times)

Gabagoolslide

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -85
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Kader asking for money and rolling joints
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2020, 03:32:23 PM »
He’s trolling you dummies

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -270
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2020, 03:40:12 PM »
Expand Quote
America is so fucked. It’s one GoFundme, OnlyFans , Venmo request after another . Get a fucking job. Download Robinhood and yolo your savings on SPY calls, any fucking thing but begging.
[close]

Honestly if you're making more money doing onlyfans what's the point in getting a 9-5? Just sounds like working harder, not smarter.
If you have a successful OnlyFans then fuck yeah by all means, but your girl next door with 5 subscribers all of them being their weird stalkers, should probably look for a new income avenue.

pj chad

• Rep: 7
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2020, 04:25:06 PM »
America is so fucked. It’s one GoFundme, OnlyFans , Venmo request after another . Get a fucking job. Download Robinhood and yolo your savings on SPY calls, any fucking thing but begging.

Finally, someone who gets it. I assume you also get your trading advice on the cesspool that is wallstreetbets?

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -37
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2020, 04:31:38 PM »
Lmao I air rolled a better joint in the woods behind my high school at 14. Cornball even put that shit on a scale to flex. Cringeeee

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2020, 04:49:34 PM »
Lol this thread is that joint if this thread was a joint shit sucks

Free max b
FREE MAX B

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1214
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2020, 05:20:58 PM »
slaps a junt gettin smoked and it cant wake up

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -222
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2020, 05:38:59 PM »
slap is old and judgmental now

hank

• Rep: -33
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2020, 05:41:58 PM »
I give him 5 years tops

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1556
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2020, 05:44:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Honestly if you're making more money doing onlyfans what's the point in getting a 9-5? Just sounds like working harder, not smarter.

Agreed. Capitalism is a system that forces your participation despite your feelings towards it.

That being said, the goal should always be to seize the means of your production. If you’re producing nudes and selling them and making a living, that’s the biggest fuck you to capitalism you can make until we start the class war.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2020, 05:47:52 PM »
Reynolds probably doesn’t care because he knows Kader and it’s kaders birthday and he’s just being a dumb teenager like millions before
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2020, 06:14:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Agreed. Capitalism is a system that forces your participation despite your feelings towards it.

That being said, the goal should always be to seize the means of your production. If you’re producing nudes and selling them and making a living, that’s the biggest fuck you to capitalism you can make until we start the class war.

Also, Crap, what's your PayPal? I want to send you the equivalent of one (1) beer for that.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 06:52:57 PM by Allen. »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2020, 07:03:26 PM »
I was a shitty at 18. I think I was a shitty until I was 29. What’s that old saying? People in shithouses shouldn’t throw turds?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2020, 07:05:01 PM »

shout out to canoecaptains rolling shitty joints

hateboard

• Rep: -277
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2020, 07:24:49 PM »
Can’t imagine Reynolds is too pleased.

instagram photo download online

The bit I find confusing is why does kader even own a set of high precision dope scales? Also, a 7g joint is a waste of weed unless hes planning on sharing the covid saliva love with 10 of his homies.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2020, 07:32:24 PM »
Imaging taking the internet seriously

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2020, 07:43:13 PM »
looks like a 2x4 you get at home depot.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2020, 07:45:57 PM »
Kid posts a shitty birthday joint and Venmo and SLAP loses their shit.
grr this just-turned 18 year old needs to be SERIOUS and i bet his career is going to END because he's doing what literally 90% of young people do except for ME because i WAS PERFECT and followed NO TRENDS and only watched FTC'S PENAL CODE everyday for 26 years

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2020, 07:46:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i like yall.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2020, 07:57:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
America is so fucked. It’s one GoFundme, OnlyFans , Venmo request after another . Get a fucking job. Download Robinhood and yolo your savings on SPY calls, any fucking thing but begging. No job pays anyone enough to survive, so people will have a job, then they have to go get another job driving an uber or selling nude photos of themselves to bridge the gap between their income and their expenses. Or they'll lose their job because of the pandemic that every other country is taking seriously, and their government has been torching the social safety net for 40 years, so they'll also have to drive an uber or let people see them naked for money. Or they will incur a massive expense for something like a medical procedure that doesn't cost money anywhere else in the world, and will have to beg for money on GoFundMe to get their broken leg fixed or whatever.
[close]

Fixed it.
[close]
Get a better job....? Go to trades school? There’s enough IG influencers, probably could use more welders and plumbers. I mean America is only “the land of opportunity”. You got refugees arriving with $5 and rags on their back and somehow making it.

I definitely come off too harsh but people act like there isn’t money to be made.

Life must be rough when you're this naive. Fuck off with your ben shapiro ass talking points.

As for Kader, mf is barely 18. Imagine being a grown man and pressed about some dumb shit a kid posts on IG.

anon

• Rep: 53
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2020, 08:18:02 PM »
He’s trolling you dummies
could this be it? he is buddies with evan hay. that guy's pretty funny

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2020, 08:38:01 PM »
Time to get mad about a teenager’s Instagram post on my skateboard toy website again.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2020, 08:52:57 PM »
As said before, can't believe some of you taking an 18 year old's troll post serious. Think of all the kids/legal adults asking TM's to send them a box.

Kader definitely needs to learn how to roll a joint tho for real. I hope that was all mids. Waste of weed bro. Waste of weed.

Goddamn shame. Some sorry ass mf'er got told they could make 3 grand in a month trimming  just to be treated as slave labor for the duration only to find out they are stuck there for longer because they are in bumfuck nowhere and don't know anyone.
The chillest1

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2020, 08:53:06 PM »
Fuck, where can I find that gif of Kader tail dropping off Jason Jessee’s massive forehead?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

nocomply900

• Rep: 2
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2020, 09:16:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
America is so fucked. It’s one GoFundme, OnlyFans , Venmo request after another . Get a fucking job. Download Robinhood and yolo your savings on SPY calls, any fucking thing but begging. No job pays anyone enough to survive, so people will have a job, then they have to go get another job driving an uber or selling nude photos of themselves to bridge the gap between their income and their expenses. Or they'll lose their job because of the pandemic that every other country is taking seriously, and their government has been torching the social safety net for 40 years, so they'll also have to drive an uber or let people see them naked for money. Or they will incur a massive expense for something like a medical procedure that doesn't cost money anywhere else in the world, and will have to beg for money on GoFundMe to get their broken leg fixed or whatever.
[close]

Fixed it.
[close]
Get a better job....? Go to trades school? There’s enough IG influencers, probably could use more welders and plumbers. I mean America is only “the land of opportunity”. You got refugees arriving with $5 and rags on their back and somehow making it.

I definitely come off too harsh but people act like there isn’t money to be made.
[close]

Life must be rough when you're this naive. Fuck off with your ben shapiro ass talking points.

As for Kader, mf is barely 18. Imagine being a grown man and pressed about some dumb shit a kid posts on IG.

Lol yeah. Cost of living has increased dramatically in the U.S., and wages have not kept up. Also agreed on the massive medical expense point. Sad times.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1090
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2020, 09:21:59 PM »
Fuck, where can I find that gif of Kader tail dropping off Jason Jessee’s massive forehead?

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2020, 09:23:38 PM »
Fame at a young age went to his head like Macaulay Culkin. Truly a cringeworthy move by the misguided lad.
Mac is one of my idols and I used to listen to his podcast before it was defunct. His dad basically forced him as a child to do movies and it kind of left  him sour toward acting which is why he hasn’t been in much as an adult ( I mean he did do that movie recently with Seth Green but that’s just because they’re irl friends)

Basically Macaulay is actually just a normal ass, down to earth guy. Not conceded in the least.

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2020, 09:26:02 PM »
Insert:  Abe Simpson walking in whistlin without a worry, hanging his hat then immediately change of heart, put hat back on then exit door in a perfect wave like carving smooth motion

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2020, 09:32:17 PM »
sell all that product kid.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2020, 09:34:09 PM »
looks like a 2x4 you get at home depot.

haha thank you

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2020, 09:51:58 PM »

Calm down old man