Author Topic: Kader asking for money and rolling joints  (Read 34218 times)

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
Re: Kader asking for money and rolling joints
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2020, 09:53:08 PM »
What’s a quarter worth in us?
listen to cosmic psychos

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1045
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2020, 09:55:05 PM »

If it’s bagged or rolled into a blunt: $70-$100

If it’s rolled into a shitty joint that will break in half from the weight of a quarter: $0

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2020, 10:04:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Fuck, where can I find that gif of Kader tail dropping off Jason Jessee’s massive forehead?
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

Thank you
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2020, 10:11:28 PM »
Fair call same as here then, he’d have like 3 days of bongs if he could punch cones
What a decadent cunt
I smoked with seppos before I seen it
listen to cosmic psychos

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2020, 11:39:57 PM »
I never got the wasteful mega joint culture. Unless you have more money than u know what to do with it , its just a waste. Like it was said, break that sucker into a bowl and u got urself 3-5 days supply. I guess this is the weed equivalent of gold chain flexing when your broke a/f.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2020, 11:46:31 PM »
Kids these days
listen to cosmic psychos

BrockSamson

• Rep: 3
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2020, 11:47:11 PM »
Reynolds famously hates it when his skaters smoke weed.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2020, 11:57:16 PM »
Mums forgot the kader
listen to cosmic psychos

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2020, 12:13:20 AM »
He’s trolling you dummies
Is it not linked to a Venmo that has donations in it at this point? If so, it's not some elaborate joke, he's panhandling.

Expand Quote
Fame at a young age went to his head like Macaulay Culkin. Truly a cringeworthy move by the misguided lad.
[close]
Mac is one of my idols and I used to listen to his podcast before it was defunct. His dad basically forced him as a child to do movies and it kind of left  him sour toward acting which is why he hasn’t been in much as an adult ( I mean he did do that movie recently with Seth Green but that’s just because they’re irl friends)

Basically Macaulay is actually just a normal ass, down to earth guy. Not conceded in the least.
Everything he does as an adult reminds me of this.

ricky bobby

« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2020, 12:18:12 AM »
Imagine thinking this was thread worthy. People that are saying that are saying he hasn't done shit since Baker 4 are probably the same people who complain about how saturated skate media is

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 148
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2020, 12:33:26 AM »
The gossip part of this forum is always surprising me. It's like a stupider People magazine for middle aged men

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2020, 12:43:12 AM »
those huge jonsons always suck to smoke, kader should've known better! agree 100% with hateboard. total waste of weed.

i'm backing the venmo call, make money money, take money money. unless you are rich as fuck, then plz stop, spend it so others can have some, too.

like me.

my venmo will be posted here shortly after i set it up, so you can syphon any funds you don't forward to him into my account, for me to do cool shit with it. after you donated 50 bucks you will receive a FREE lanyard(mainland eu only), with my name in comic sans written all over it.

now if that isn't awesome, then i probably have no idea.

dannyprovolone

« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2020, 01:32:41 AM »
just donated $33

shalom

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2020, 02:52:31 AM »
Maybe one of the senior bake team members could teach kader how to roll

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2020, 03:00:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If it’s bagged or rolled into a blunt: $70-$100

If it’s rolled into a shitty joint that will break in half from the weight of a quarter: $0

Depends on the grade of marijuana and where you are getting it from. If you're getting it from storefronts and it's good shit you're looking at 70-10080-120 or more. If it's through a homie or something it's like 40-80. It's it's some mid grade you're looking at line 30-60 bucks.

I got a half oz from a delivery service and it was like 60-80 bucks I forget but it was honestly solid.

I live in California tho and it can the market price can fluctuate depending on region and so can the quality of bud you are buying and for how much....at least baaaaaack iiiin myyyy day...

Also, Vans skate IG alluded to the fact theyve been working on something with him but we're pretty vague as to what. Kind of hope it's a part and a colorway so some of you feel ashamed about talking shit.

But seriously, I'm about to make a youtube video for the kid so he doesn't disrespect any of his future weed supply wrapped in some bungled ass papers.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 12:10:01 AM by TurdyBird »
The chillest1

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2020, 06:41:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
America is so fucked. It’s one GoFundme, OnlyFans , Venmo request after another . Get a fucking job. Download Robinhood and yolo your savings on SPY calls, any fucking thing but begging. No job pays anyone enough to survive, so people will have a job, then they have to go get another job driving an uber or selling nude photos of themselves to bridge the gap between their income and their expenses. Or they'll lose their job because of the pandemic that every other country is taking seriously, and their government has been torching the social safety net for 40 years, so they'll also have to drive an uber or let people see them naked for money. Or they will incur a massive expense for something like a medical procedure that doesn't cost money anywhere else in the world, and will have to beg for money on GoFundMe to get their broken leg fixed or whatever.
[close]

Fixed it.
[close]
Get a better job....? Go to trades school? There’s enough IG influencers, probably could use more welders and plumbers. I mean America is only “the land of opportunity”. You got refugees arriving with $5 and rags on their back and somehow making it.

I definitely come off too harsh but people act like there isn’t money to be made.

It's ok, you come off as dumb too so the harshness doesn't sting much

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2020, 07:39:35 AM »
People asking for money isn't the problem. It's the people who actually send it.

Look at J Scott Handsdown and how his gofundme for 50k or whatever wasn't remotely close to reaching the goal. I love seeing beggars who think they'll get a bunch of money for doing nothing receive nothing or very little. That will hopefully bring these people back to reality and so they'll realize they have to work for it whether it's a real job or atleast sell product (very rare that change will happen though).

fuck that.  fucking bums.   

Kader wants money he can sell his supreme shit to some hypebeast.  fuck that kid.  fulfilling stereotypes of us out here.  Fuck Jscott too
where is home?

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2020, 08:00:29 AM »
The fact that an eighteen year old can post a troll venmo account and shitty joint rolling and garner 3 pages of banter is why reynolds won't care. Hes dealt with a team member who fought fans at demos you think he'll bat an eye at ig bafoonery?

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2020, 08:19:02 AM »
I remember acting like a stoner kook when I first got into weed at 17-18. Let the kid be a kid.

itsyourdad

• Rep: 56
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2020, 09:15:45 AM »
Expand Quote
America is so fucked. It’s one GoFundme, OnlyFans , Venmo request after another . Get a fucking job. Download Robinhood and yolo your savings on SPY calls, any fucking thing but begging. No job pays anyone enough to survive, so people will have a job, then they have to go get another job driving an uber or selling nude photos of themselves to bridge the gap between their income and their expenses. Or they'll lose their job because of the pandemic that every other country is taking seriously, and their government has been torching the social safety net for 40 years, so they'll also have to drive an uber or let people see them naked for money. Or they will incur a massive expense for something like a medical procedure that doesn't cost money anywhere else in the world, and will have to beg for money on GoFundMe to get their broken leg fixed or whatever.
[close]

Fixed it.

Gabagoolslide

• Rep: -85
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2020, 09:17:51 AM »

.25$

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2020, 10:23:24 AM »
Pretty sure it’s a joke about people giving him money for his bday which is pretty common among friends/family.

It was just my homies bday the other day and I gave him 40 bucks

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2020, 01:23:37 PM »
Pretty sure it’s a joke about people giving him money for his bday which is pretty common among friends/family.

what?

where i live money is not an acceptable birthday gift. you deserve it though work or because someone thinks you earned it and wants you to have it. if you gift out money on birthdays people would think you are cheap and buy yourself through relationships. over here it's a better look to gift nothing than just money. of course everyone would take the money, but more like "that wasn't necessary, but thanks anyway, you dumb asshole."

authentic_creed_bratton

• Rep: 36
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2020, 01:29:39 PM »
money is #1 best gift to receive, hands down
🤙

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2020, 02:22:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

what?

where i live money is not an acceptable birthday gift. you deserve it though work or because someone thinks you earned it and wants you to have it. if you gift out money on birthdays people would think you are cheap and buy yourself through relationships. over here it's a better look to gift nothing than just money. of course everyone would take the money, but more like "that wasn't necessary, but thanks anyway, you dumb asshole."

where do you live? genuinely asking. i've had a shit ton of relatives give me straight cash for birthdays when i was younger

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

V.I. Lenin

• Rep: -12
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2020, 03:17:47 PM »
Ganja is legal in california my brother yes yes very nice ganja mon.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2020, 03:51:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

what?

[close]

where do you live? genuinely asking. i've had a shit ton of relatives give me straight cash for birthdays when i was younger

germany.

straight up cash was never a thing. if you got money from friends or relatives for birthdays or xmas, it's usually because you want to gift something you can't afford to fuck up. like you know your friend wants f4 99a but you don't know the size, so you give him money for a set of wheels and tell him to get the right ones. and it's expected that the person honors that and doesn't spend the money on drugs and shit. still happens of course.

so culturally there is an expectation to not gift straight money. you'd get a gift card if you don't know what to give, or rather just nothing. if you went to a birthday party and everyone brought the birthday person some sort of cool gift for around 20 or 30 bucks(which is the usual price for a birthday gift for friends per person unless people collect money for a bigger gift purchase) and you come up and throw down a 50 everyone will think you're a dick trying to style on everyone with your cash while at the same time not being really invested in the person you're gifting something. also making the financial worth of a gift public is a taboo, even if the difference is obvious to everyone. gifting 50 bucks indirectly kinda shames everyone that hasn't put down this much money, even though they might have put more effort into their gifts.

things might be different now. i grew up in the sticks and am far too old to celebrate birthdays like that. i actually love spending my birthday alone and i hate presents, i'm super particulate about my stuff so it's never right, so i prefer to get nothing, because most of my birthday gifts disappear in some shelf to collect dust. so me and my friends, who are much the same(maybe a german thing, i dunno) we don't really get each other birthday presents anymore. instead we are basically buying eachother food and drink all the time. so we are extra nice to eachother and share everything, and try to spend time in a good way, instead of buying gifts. and when we gift eachother things they are mostly nice, but useless and cheap, like some crazy thrift store painting. 

there's no presents on christmas either. if i'm lucky i visit my family and a few friends back home. taking the train is super expensive though so there would barely be any money left for presents anyway. nowadays spending time is the present, every person is their own present when present. 

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2020, 04:06:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

what?

[close]

[close]

germany.

straight up cash was never a thing. if you got money from friends or relatives for birthdays or xmas, it's usually because you want to gift something you can't afford to fuck up. like you know your friend wants f4 99a but you don't know the size, so you give him money for a set of wheels and tell him to get the right ones. and it's expected that the person honors that and doesn't spend the money on drugs and shit. still happens of course.

so culturally there is an expectation to not gift straight money. you'd get a gift card if you don't know what to give, or rather just nothing. if you went to a birthday party and everyone brought the birthday person some sort of cool gift for around 20 or 30 bucks(which is the usual price for a birthday gift for friends per person unless people collect money for a bigger gift purchase) and you come up and throw down a 50 everyone will think you're a dick trying to style on everyone with your cash while at the same time not being really invested in the person you're gifting something. also making the financial worth of a gift public is a taboo, even if the difference is obvious to everyone. gifting 50 bucks indirectly kinda shames everyone that hasn't put down this much money, even though they might have put more effort into their gifts.

things might be different now. i grew up in the sticks and am far too old to celebrate birthdays like that. i actually love spending my birthday alone and i hate presents, i'm super particulate about my stuff so it's never right, so i prefer to get nothing, because most of my birthday gifts disappear in some shelf to collect dust. so me and my friends, who are much the same(maybe a german thing, i dunno) we don't really get each other birthday presents anymore. instead we are basically buying eachother food and drink all the time. so we are extra nice to eachother and share everything, and try to spend time in a good way, instead of buying gifts. and when we gift eachother things they are mostly nice, but useless and cheap, like some crazy thrift store painting. 

there's no presents on christmas either. if i'm lucky i visit my family and a few friends back home. taking the train is super expensive though so there would barely be any money left for presents anyway. nowadays spending time is the present, every person is their own present when present.

Not even trying to be a dick but your life/friends sound intolerable. Who the fuck reads that far into a simple gift. Some petty shit everyone has to spend the same amount of money to honor ur friend so they don’t feel bad? That’s some mental gymnastics I’d be outti-3000

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2020, 04:38:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

what?

[close]

[close]

germany.

[close]

Not even trying to be a dick but your life/friends sound intolerable. Who the fuck reads that far into a simple gift. Some petty shit everyone has to spend the same amount of money to honor ur friend so they don’t feel bad? That’s some mental gymnastics I’d be outti-3000
you're not a dick, you just have no idea about the culture here. we're not assholes to eachother. gifting money just isn't a thing and makes you look like an asshole over here. at least when it comes to birthday presents or christmas.

it's not my life or friends. we are all normal. we gift eachother little stuff all the time outside of birthdays.

as i said, that might have changed. maybe kids these days just venmo eachother.

you didn't even get it right. it doesn't really matter how much you spend on the gift. as long as it's not money or says the price. 20-30 bucks is probably what most people think is adequate. some people go over or under, sure. basically you try to not have money be a thing with presents. and it's actually better to show up with nothing than with money.

so the acceptable gifts are:

-actual though out gifts
-money only for a purpose
-no gift, but actually be present and not act like you don't wanna be there

another thing, if you give a 50,- bill as a birthday present, over here people will expect the birthday child to spend it right away on beer for everyone. so you're not doing them a favor if you gift money at a party, since it's expected that money will basically be spent for all the guests. and after that you will be everyone's cash cow because you were the guy who was so dumb that he gifted money. everyone would mock you and treat you like an atm, asking you to buy more beer since you must be wealthy since you pass out 50s. it's smarter to buy a gift for 100,- people will respect that more and not treat you like a rich person.

and again we gift eachother all kinds of shit, take each other out eating all the time or hand down stuff we don't use amongst eachother. my friends are awesome. whenever i really need anything i'll get it no problem. it's just not bound to birthdays or christmas or any holiday anymore, more on a want/need basis.

there's always this neat trick of getting some bullshit gift and slip a bill into the birthday note. that's totally accepted. there needs to be a medium in the form of a stupid gift though.

look i wish i wasn't brainwashed by stupid german angst and traditions, i really don't need that stuff and often wished to just receive money instead of some crap, so i'm not against it myself. it's just weird to hear that it's normal for you guys. i agree that the mental gymnastics are crazy. often when i hear about social rules in japan i feel like it's almost a bit like over there, at least when it comes to these very special social occasions.

also the strong emphasis that money is never to be gifted, always to be earned through work. or only made available in an emergency, but never to as a means to achieve happiness. which is totally fucked because you need it for everything.

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2020, 04:48:15 PM »
To my nieces and nephew I always give money.  Birthdays, x mas, graduations, etc.  but I always give either one bill(50/100) or an appropriate amount of $2 bills or $1 coins.
I know they have a birthday party very year and they know every year they are going to get some cash.  Probably for drugs or alcohol or Pokémon go