Author Topic: Kader asking for money and rolling joints  (Read 34214 times)

fakie butt drop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 12
  • it is what it is
Re: Kader asking for money and rolling joints
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2020, 05:16:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
America is so fucked. It’s one GoFundme, OnlyFans , Venmo request after another . Get a fucking job. Download Robinhood and yolo your savings on SPY calls, any fucking thing but begging. No job pays anyone enough to survive, so people will have a job, then they have to go get another job driving an uber or selling nude photos of themselves to bridge the gap between their income and their expenses. Or they'll lose their job because of the pandemic that every other country is taking seriously, and their government has been torching the social safety net for 40 years, so they'll also have to drive an uber or let people see them naked for money. Or they will incur a massive expense for something like a medical procedure that doesn't cost money anywhere else in the world, and will have to beg for money on GoFundMe to get their broken leg fixed or whatever.
[close]

Fixed it.
[close]
i heard kader got a little wee wee

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2020, 07:16:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Pretty sure it’s a joke about people giving him money for his bday which is pretty common among friends/family.

It was just my homies bday the other day and I gave him 40 bucks
[close]

what?

where i live money is not an acceptable birthday gift. you deserve it though work or because someone thinks you earned it and wants you to have it. if you gift out money on birthdays people would think you are cheap and buy yourself through relationships. over here it's a better look to gift nothing than just money. of course everyone would take the money, but more like "that wasn't necessary, but thanks anyway, you dumb asshole."
[close]

where do you live? genuinely asking. i've had a shit ton of relatives give me straight cash for birthdays when i was younger
[close]

germany.

straight up cash was never a thing. if you got money from friends or relatives for birthdays or xmas, it's usually because you want to gift something you can't afford to fuck up. like you know your friend wants f4 99a but you don't know the size, so you give him money for a set of wheels and tell him to get the right ones. and it's expected that the person honors that and doesn't spend the money on drugs and shit. still happens of course.

so culturally there is an expectation to not gift straight money. you'd get a gift card if you don't know what to give, or rather just nothing. if you went to a birthday party and everyone brought the birthday person some sort of cool gift for around 20 or 30 bucks(which is the usual price for a birthday gift for friends per person unless people collect money for a bigger gift purchase) and you come up and throw down a 50 everyone will think you're a dick trying to style on everyone with your cash while at the same time not being really invested in the person you're gifting something. also making the financial worth of a gift public is a taboo, even if the difference is obvious to everyone. gifting 50 bucks indirectly kinda shames everyone that hasn't put down this much money, even though they might have put more effort into their gifts.

things might be different now. i grew up in the sticks and am far too old to celebrate birthdays like that. i actually love spending my birthday alone and i hate presents, i'm super particulate about my stuff so it's never right, so i prefer to get nothing, because most of my birthday gifts disappear in some shelf to collect dust. so me and my friends, who are much the same(maybe a german thing, i dunno) we don't really get each other birthday presents anymore. instead we are basically buying eachother food and drink all the time. so we are extra nice to eachother and share everything, and try to spend time in a good way, instead of buying gifts. and when we gift eachother things they are mostly nice, but useless and cheap, like some crazy thrift store painting. 

there's no presents on christmas either. if i'm lucky i visit my family and a few friends back home. taking the train is super expensive though so there would barely be any money left for presents anyway. nowadays spending time is the present, every person is their own present when present.
[close]

Not even trying to be a dick but your life/friends sound intolerable. Who the fuck reads that far into a simple gift. Some petty shit everyone has to spend the same amount of money to honor ur friend so they don’t feel bad? That’s some mental gymnastics I’d be outti-3000
[close]
you're not a dick, you just have no idea about the culture here. we're not assholes to eachother. gifting money just isn't a thing and makes you look like an asshole over here. at least when it comes to birthday presents or christmas.

it's not my life or friends. we are all normal. we gift eachother little stuff all the time outside of birthdays.

as i said, that might have changed. maybe kids these days just venmo eachother.

you didn't even get it right. it doesn't really matter how much you spend on the gift. as long as it's not money or says the price. 20-30 bucks is probably what most people think is adequate. some people go over or under, sure. basically you try to not have money be a thing with presents. and it's actually better to show up with nothing than with money.

so the acceptable gifts are:

-actual though out gifts
-money only for a purpose
-no gift, but actually be present and not act like you don't wanna be there

another thing, if you give a 50,- bill as a birthday present, over here people will expect the birthday child to spend it right away on beer for everyone. so you're not doing them a favor if you gift money at a party, since it's expected that money will basically be spent for all the guests. and after that you will be everyone's cash cow because you were the guy who was so dumb that he gifted money. everyone would mock you and treat you like an atm, asking you to buy more beer since you must be wealthy since you pass out 50s. it's smarter to buy a gift for 100,- people will respect that more and not treat you like a rich person.

and again we gift eachother all kinds of shit, take each other out eating all the time or hand down stuff we don't use amongst eachother. my friends are awesome. whenever i really need anything i'll get it no problem. it's just not bound to birthdays or christmas or any holiday anymore, more on a want/need basis.

there's always this neat trick of getting some bullshit gift and slip a bill into the birthday note. that's totally accepted. there needs to be a medium in the form of a stupid gift though.

look i wish i wasn't brainwashed by stupid german angst and traditions, i really don't need that stuff and often wished to just receive money instead of some crap, so i'm not against it myself. it's just weird to hear that it's normal for you guys. i agree that the mental gymnastics are crazy. often when i hear about social rules in japan i feel like it's almost a bit like over there, at least when it comes to these very special social occasions.

also the strong emphasis that money is never to be gifted, always to be earned through work. or only made available in an emergency, but never to as a means to achieve happiness. which is totally fucked because you need it for everything.

always interesting to learn about other cultures!

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2020, 07:58:10 PM »
Why are people expecting that “birthday child” to use their personal money to buy them beer on their birthday??

Once again sounds like u have a shitty group of friends and it’s not the entire country of Germany.

I don’t drink But if people whose birthday it wasn’t came up to me and asked for beer money I would say no unless I felt like giving it to them

Either way none of these people are my friend if they are going to take advantage of me simply because they think I’m rich.

I don’t drink this is another reason weed and mushrooms should be legal and grown in abundance.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2020, 08:05:54 PM »
And just to clarify

For his bday

I brought that friend to his fav skate park
Filmed him all day
Made him and a small group of friends a steak dinner
Gave him a half gram rosin dab
Than gave him 40 bucks cuz he was headed to the bar and I didn’t go cuz I don’t drink

So I’m actually kinda friend of the year and it’s hard to gift for my friends cuz we are in our 30s and they want like houses and motorcycles and shit that’s super expensive

But if Germany is anything like u describe I’m glad I don’t live there

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2020, 08:22:00 PM »
This thread fuckin sucks

Free max b
FREE MAX B

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2020, 08:46:42 PM »
This thread fuckin sucks

Free max b
this thread went from old dudes snitching to german people being weird.

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2020, 09:10:42 PM »
He's got a Vans era pro shoe coming soon  8)
How much weed will he be able to buy with them royalties?

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2020, 09:27:17 PM »
At least a half ounce joint.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2020, 10:22:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If kader wants weed he’s just gotta quit spitfire for satori.

Have u seen Craig’s farm? A pound costs him like 20 dollars

stets

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2020, 11:17:08 PM »
just donated $33

shalom

DannyPro is a freemason, confirmed. Bobby Puleo is onto something REAL. #33 #hiddenhand #freemasons #Illuminati #IlluminatiByNature
Quote from: augustmoon
lol, don't let my sticker job keep you up at night, buddy

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2020, 12:19:47 AM »
While we’re on the subject of Baker man children , just saw a video of t funk going full little man syndrome on the porta potties at Sheldon skate park. God he’s the worst. Kinda sucks Reynolds dropped the nice guys like dee and Cyril for idiots like Kader and Tristan
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2020, 12:40:25 AM »
While we’re on the subject of Baker man children , just saw a video of t funk going full little man syndrome on the porta potties at Sheldon skate park. God he’s the worst. Kinda sucks Reynolds dropped the nice guys like dee and Cyril for idiots like Kader and Tristan

Where can I see this ?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Grind King Rims

« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2020, 01:50:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I remember reading something about Satori skaters sometimes receiving weed in their product boxes along with wheels. Any truth to that?

Not for nothing, but in Ireland everyone has an uncle or granddad who will call you over to them in the pub and shove you a fistful of coins and tell you not to tell your parents about it. They'll usually shove it directly into your pockets because our entire country are awful at receiving gifts/affection. "No, no, shtop, shtop, you're grand!"

Grind King Rims

« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2020, 01:50:55 AM »
Ganja is legal in california my brother yes yes very nice ganja mon.

You're no Sizzla.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2020, 02:45:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I remember reading something about Satori skaters sometimes receiving weed in their product boxes along with wheels. Any truth to that?

Not for nothing, but in Ireland everyone has an uncle or granddad who will call you over to them in the pub and shove you a fistful of coins and tell you not to tell your parents about it. They'll usually shove it directly into your pockets because our entire country are awful at receiving gifts/affection. "No, no, shtop, shtop, you're grand!"

Larry Perkins found a dank in his iPath cats stash pocket once. Satori shooting their riders some bud is tight.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2020, 04:07:02 AM »
Why are people expecting that “birthday child” to use their personal money to buy them beer on their birthday??

Once again sounds like u have a shitty group of friends and it’s not the entire country of Germany.

I don’t drink But if people whose birthday it wasn’t came up to me and asked for beer money I would say no unless I felt like giving it to them

Either way none of these people are my friend if they are going to take advantage of me simply because they think I’m rich.

I don’t drink this is another reason weed and mushrooms should be legal and grown in abundance.
yeah, you still didn't get it. it's fine though. also, you are the best friend on the planet, congrats.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2020, 07:07:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
yeah, you still didn't get it. it's fine though. also, you are the best friend on the planet, congrats.

“another thing, if you give a 50,- bill as a birthday present, over here people will expect the birthday child to spend it right away on beer for everyone.”

That is literally what u said u insufferable prick stop trying to make me look dumb because u have ridiculous customs/shitty friends.

I’m probably a lot better friend than u are handing out meaningless thrift store paintings u cunt

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2020, 07:34:33 AM »

“another thing, if you give a 50,- bill as a birthday present, over here people will expect the birthday child to spend it right away on beer for everyone.”

That is literally what u said u insufferable prick stop trying to make me look dumb because u have ridiculous customs/shitty friends.

I’m probably a lot better friend than u are handing out meaningless thrift store paintings u cunt

If anyone's coming off as an insufferable prick, it's you. No need to go off on a tirade because Frank celebrates birthdays differently.

My friend from Ireland was explaining to me the same norms that you celebrate in Germany, Frank. Sounds rad.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2020, 07:57:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

lmao ok

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2020, 08:55:14 AM »
My tirade isn’t about his custom it’s about him contradicting himself because his point is at best an over generalization.

Keep making up paragraph long vague examples tho and then say I don’t understand when I literally re stated what u said. Sound logic

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2020, 09:11:00 AM »
Please stop fighting
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2020, 09:47:43 AM »
My tirade isn’t about his custom it’s about him contradicting himself because his point is at best an over generalization.

Keep making up paragraph long vague examples tho and then say I don’t understand when I literally re stated what u said. Sound logic
Those customs aren't strange at all.. I'm from the U.S. and they make perfect sense.
It has to do that everybody has issues with money, so if you're out flaunting it your just a dick.
Nobody want to know what you have, but if you give a gift it doesn't have a direct monetary value.

If you're over 30 and explaining how great of a friend you must be then you're probably the last person who is ever going to understand this.

Gritty

• Rep: 2
« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2020, 09:54:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Pretty sure it’s a joke about people giving him money for his bday which is pretty common among friends/family.

[close]

what?

where i live money is not an acceptable birthday gift. you deserve it though work or because someone thinks you earned it and wants you to have it. if you gift out money on birthdays people would think you are cheap and buy yourself through relationships. over here it's a better look to gift nothing than just money. of course everyone would take the money, but more like "that wasn't necessary, but thanks anyway, you dumb asshole."

What kind of shithole do you live in where receiving free money is looked down upon?

itsyourdad

« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2020, 11:29:04 AM »
y’all really this pressed about a kid asking for some birthday money huh?

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2020, 11:39:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Where can I see this ?

I screen recorded it . when im done with life stuff this afternoon ill figure out how to upload it on here
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2020, 01:44:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Where can I see this ?
[close]

I screen recorded it . when im done with life stuff this afternoon ill figure out how to upload it on here

Thanks I can't wait to see it.

I hate the little prick
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Cellular

• Rep: 16
« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2020, 05:56:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

what?

[close]

What kind of shithole do you live in where receiving free money is looked down upon?

In nicer areas, money is seen as lazy, because everyone has it, and its low effort compared to like getting a physical gift ig.  doesnt really make sense to me but Id assume thats what goin on there

I mean he is kinda doing dog drugs so I fuck with it

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2020, 06:47:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Those customs aren't strange at all.. I'm from the U.S. and they make perfect sense.
It has to do that everybody has issues with money, so if you're out flaunting it your just a dick.
Nobody want to know what you have, but if you give a gift it doesn't have a direct monetary value.

If you're over 30 and explaining how great of a friend you must be then you're probably the last person who is ever going to understand this.

The ad hominem here is amazing thank u

I’m actually not over 30 I said most my friends are

Everyone everywhere has issues with money?
Giving someone in private a card with some money makes u flagrant?

How doesn’t a gift have a direct monetary value? (I.e. a board cost 50)

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2020, 06:59:04 PM »
And just to clarify

For his bday

I brought that friend to his fav skate park
Filmed him all day
Made him and a small group of friends a steak dinner
Gave him a half gram rosin dab
Than gave him 40 bucks cuz he was headed to the bar and I didn’t go cuz I don’t drink

So I’m actually kinda friend of the year and it’s hard to gift for my friends cuz we are in our 30s and they want like houses and motorcycles and shit that’s super expensive

But if Germany is anything like u describe I’m glad I don’t live there

Holy shit dude you're a cool ass friend.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2020, 07:00:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

what?

[close]

[close]

In nicer areas, money is seen as lazy, because everyone has it, and its low effort compared to like getting a physical gift ig.  doesnt really make sense to me but Id assume thats what goin on there
In nicer areas people commonly give money. Especially for events like Weddings or Bar Mitzvahs where the cost to throw them is often significant. 

I was often given money growing up for birthday and Christmas, and I grew up in an affluent area of my city and went to private schools, it wasn't uncommon among my friends either. So, I don't know where this idea comes from. Sometimes people's grandparents have no idea what to get them or where to get it (predating everyone using Amazon). Plus, sometimes people know people want something, but it isn't realistic or reasonable for them to give them that item, so they give money to contribute to it. For example, people want to go on a vacation or travel. Very few people's grandparents or aunts are going to pay that entire trip, but they may feel like they want to contribute. My cousin wanted to get a Les Paul, so people gave him money towards that (he also washed dishes for a significant portion of the money to buy it). Maybe they could give you a gift card for a restaurant in that city or for the airline.

Either way, Kader asking for money from his Instagram followers is pretty kookish when he's pro on a respectable board brand, and on Vans and Supreme.

To be honest, this year, its probably for the best for people to give gift cards or money, would love for people to support local businesses (and you can probably get online gift cards for some of those places), but not at the expense of their health, especially when you are talking about relatives in their 70's.