Author Topic: FS/FT: Thunder 161 used  (Read 680 times)

cjt

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 5
FS/FT: Thunder 161 used
« on: September 25, 2020, 04:44:10 PM »
Stock bottom bushing, Krux top bushing.

$35 shipped, or trade for Ace 66 or Indy 215+cash.

yourbreakfsat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: FS/FT: Thunder 161 used
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 10:22:20 AM »
PM'ed

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 11:11:21 AM »
PM'ed
Thank you, I was fighting the urge
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2020, 08:44:16 PM »
Expand Quote
PM'ed
[close]
Thank you, I was fighting the urge
go for it y’all thank you

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 11:05:08 AM »
Didn't want to post anything until I received the trucks or until Paypal finalized my claim, but this seller is really shady and I wouldn't do business with them at all.

After sending the money via Paypal, cjt promised that he would either send out the trucks the day of purchase or the following Monday. He didn't send the trucks out at all or send a shipping number, despite me sending him multiple PMs over the following week requesting an update. Slapmag sends you an email every time you receive a PM, so there is zero excuse of "oh I didn't see your message."

I filed a claim to Paypal with proof showing cjt ghosted me, and only one day before the claim would rule in my favor did cjt finally post a tracking number via Paypal. He didn't even bother to send me an email or anything as to why he ghosted me and didn't send the trucks.

I received the trucks today and they're just as advertised (although I opened the box outside and recorded myself doing so just in case because I didn't trust the package at all), but cjt's failure to communicate and only sending the items out after a claim was filed makes him a VERY untrustworthy seller.

If you are going to sell shit, either send it the same day or communicate with the buyer. A fucking Brallie kid could do it.

Frank and Fred

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 05:26:44 PM »
Bummer but glad you got your trucks. Please post a 161 review once you've shredded them.

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2020, 06:18:30 PM »
Bummer but glad you got your trucks. Please post a 161 review once you've shredded them.
yes this. And why the krux top bushing?