Author Topic: LIFESTYLE THREAD  (Read 4143 times)

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
LIFESTYLE THREAD
« on: October 19, 2020, 04:24:11 AM »
alright so there was a mean one going on skateboard.com.au back in the day. I wanna see your filthy rooms in your skate houses I wanna see your backyard setups I wanna see your squats I wanna see your shitty toilets. I wanna see your weekends away. I wanna see the fish you caught

I’m starting off with my evening. I got old and boring. The food I got fucking sucks it was just the closest I could walk to my ankles killing me. Pool and bundy helps slightly. Someone post their feral room

https://freeimage.host/i/30ubGs
https://freeimage.host/i/30um6G
listen to cosmic psychos

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
Re: LIFESTYLE THREAD
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 06:23:33 AM »
so this is instagram for pals with no instagram?

i'd be down, haha. i have no pics yet though.

you're living the neon dream, haha. sick pool.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 03:25:59 AM »
How good are these storms ya dogs

Greatsouthernland.mp3
listen to cosmic psychos

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 05:29:02 AM »
At the homies he hooked up the 90 day dry aged prime rib with a sick Shiraz to match

Dinner was delicious then we got on the bag

Show me your life cunt I don’t care how you live
Just contribute cunt

https://imgshare.io/image/NJTnM4
listen to cosmic psychos

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 05:32:51 AM »
That’s right cunt, one decants good wine
I reckon I do ok for some loser working like it’s 1920 huh
listen to cosmic psychos

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2020, 06:15:49 AM »
Sure. Normally I'd be wrecked från squats and deadlifts but my throat is kind of sore, so I'm playing MGSV to pass the time.

33, live in Stockholm. My appartment is brand new. No kids. My plan is to save as much cash as possible to buy another, newer, Alfa, Guilia, this time. I'll be having zero fun for six months to come.

So imagine super gay gym pics. Also, I work in finance so I'm real fucking loser. Most of the time depression and anxiety are my friends. Oh, yeah. I had to move so my two best friends are far away  from here.

I.. that's it.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2020, 06:46:15 AM »
Sick cunt, where are you in Stockholm?

I got family friends in upsalla, robertsfors and Stockholm I go there every few years

How goods that thing in one of those stockholm subway stations where it gets mad loud when you walk under it like an upside down cone or something I dont know know I was tripping
I dont mind stockholm I had a mad cooked swim in your harbour once, your archipelago is dope
Fucken cold water but, I was freezing when I got out
listen to cosmic psychos

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2020, 07:35:29 AM »
I'm on the north-west side, wasting my life away.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2020, 09:12:55 AM »
I while away the years with my hubby - my lifestyle is really being a romantic melvin ;D

Here's our kitty cat, some doom shirt stenciling, our favorite haunted church, and my dusty old fuzz maker

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2150
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2020, 09:28:39 AM »
I while away the years with my hubby - my lifestyle is really being a romantic melvin ;D

Here's our kitty cat...

THIS brings me great peace; I can practically hear the purring through the computer screen.
I could stare at it for hours, thank you for that. Ther's something about a cat nailing those lifestyle hammers that puts me at ease.
Would definitely recommend (being a cat) to anybody undecided about what to do with their life.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2020, 10:07:22 AM »
Sure. Normally I'd be wrecked från squats and deadlifts but my throat is kind of sore, so I'm playing MGSV to pass the time.

33, live in Stockholm. My appartment is brand new. No kids. My plan is to save as much cash as possible to buy another, newer, Alfa, Guilia, this time. I'll be having zero fun for six months to come.

So imagine super gay gym pics. Also, I work in finance so I'm real fucking loser. Most of the time depression and anxiety are my friends. Oh, yeah. I had to move so my two best friends are far away  from here.

I.. that's it.

Nah mate get some, gyms dope. You don’t sound like a loser bro
All the Swedes I know are mad reserved and kinda weird
You are now an honorary Australian mate
How good are those salty lollies you got

Armin your cats sick what’s it’s name?

I had this cat called mcguyver when I was a kid actually I had a pony called mcguyver too but that’s a story for another day
the cat full staunched me one day I was patting it and it turned around and pissed in my face like full claimed me
That was almost as bad as when I fell in the grease trap

Sorry I’m out of my mind right now
listen to cosmic psychos

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2020, 11:30:29 AM »
the cat full staunched me one day I was patting it and it turned around and pissed in my face like full claimed me
That was almost as bad as when I fell in the grease trap

LOL

Bloody hell, how did you fall in a grease trap - more importantly how did you recover?! Epsom soak for 4 weeks?! Hahaha, I'm glad you're alright!

That cat spray story is something else too, good lord hahaha

Kitty's name is Link! He's named after Link Wray ;D

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2020, 12:18:40 PM »
this thread rules

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2020, 05:43:32 PM »
Not my lifestyle but my neighbor is dropping hammers.

https://i.imgur.com/miMDVcp.jpg

Glurmpz

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2020, 06:22:38 PM »
The house I've been living in the last year and a half is a mid century home with an interesting "crawl space". Seems like it may have been renovated a bit for a family that had kids so they'd have a place to play? You can't stand up in there, but it's all carpeted and has a built in desk. It also has a long skinny section out of frame to the left with another entrance at that end.

I turned it into my own private den/office. It's where I spend all my time when I'm home cause I don't really like the random strangers I live with. Kinda hate that Jason Jessee turned out to be such a loser cause that deck was my favorite graphic back in the day - I'll probably sell it soon. High Five deck sold for $650 US back in the summer, put my Ray Barbee up in it's place. The deck above my head is a graphic I did for a local brand, Kitsch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5MSUeGl8Kl/

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2020, 08:36:16 AM »
That den looks peaceful & like a great place to study. Why don't you like your roommates?   

Glurmpz

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2020, 09:38:29 AM »
That den looks peaceful & like a great place to study. Why don't you like your roommates?

I had to move out of another place and was having trouble finding anything, so a friend linked me up with a friend of his who needed a room mate in his 4 bedroom place. I didn't know his friend or any of the other people, and they turned out to be total losers. 2 are alcoholics, one of those is also a coke head, the other is an asshole who flips out on us in group texts about the littlest things when he's drunk (he's a super angry drunk, and he's drunk every night after work). He's also a huge hypocrite and much more guilty of the things he's getting mad at us about. Acts like its' "his" house.

It's a shame because the house is awesome, otherwise. Drives me nuts living with them, but Vancouver's rent is out of control (I pay almost $900 to live with 3 other people - any 1 bedroom solo place starts at minimum $1200 for a shithole basement suite on the outskirts of the city). I'm stuck here, essentially.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2020, 11:23:05 AM »
glurmpz, that's a sick living room/lounge/office/everything but the bedroom. literally looks like all these combined in the best way.

Glurmpz

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2020, 12:03:57 PM »
glurmpz, that's a sick living room/lounge/office/everything but the bedroom. literally looks like all these combined in the best way.

Thanks! It’s a pullout.😉

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2020, 12:08:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks! It’s a pullout.😉

ha, that's actually really dope! as long as you have a comfy sleep on those mattresses.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2020, 12:09:41 PM »
im a student, I have a vintage reselling business for money on the side.
living in Milwaukee, usually with my mom on the south side. right now im just trying to get thru online school, stay alive, stay sane. i bike a lot, skate when its nice out, make music and do art. can't wait to graduate and move back to NYC in a couple years. that's about all, shits kinda boring rn.

Glurmpz

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2020, 12:26:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks! It’s a pullout.😉
[close]

ha, that's actually really dope! as long as you have a comfy sleep on those mattresses.

It actually sucks.😂 IKEA, go figure. Still nice to have as an option for guests.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2020, 12:41:45 PM »

I.. that's it.

You ever read anything by Houllebecq?

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2020, 02:31:03 PM »
Expand Quote

I.. that's it.
[close]

Hah, That's what I was thinking. His description made me think of "Whatever" by Houellebecq. I hope he's doing better than our hero!

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2020, 02:51:06 PM »
I am chilling on my futon, scratching my belly and icing my shin. I hurt the shin skating street with a few friends today. I live with my girlfriend in a small flat in the center of a large German city. No kids. We are both very much underemployed and have been stuck at home alot due to this pandemic. I very much enjoy the quiet time when she's asleep or when she goes outside. It is not that I dislike being with her, its is just that when I am with her all the time I start to enjoy it when she's gone. She made me some vegetarian chilli for dinner earlier and while she watched her sunday crime show I played the trumpet for a little bit. I try to get better at playing funk licks and I trying to learn to "feel the off-beat". It was a bit of disaster. I guess I was too tiered from skating skating to concentrate properly.
Tomorrow I don't have to work, but I need to finish an article which is due at the end of the month. It will be my second published academic paper.
After typing this all out I feel kind of cultured now. Weird.

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2020, 04:24:31 PM »
That little nook/den is cool as hell. I'm just here to contribute my cats.
Theres Priscilla

Rashida

And Mr. Peepers. He has a penis stamp on his butt

And yes, that is a KFC scented firelog in the corner. Obviously I have a great lifestyle.

Glurmpz

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2020, 04:42:46 PM »
That little nook/den is cool as hell. I'm just here to contribute my cats.
Theres Priscilla

Rashida

And Mr. Peepers. He has a penis stamp on his butt

And yes, that is a KFC scented firelog in the corner. Obviously I have a great lifestyle.

Man, I don’t have a fireplace but maybe I could just sit in my yard and enjoy a kfc fire log.  ;D That’s amazing.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2020, 08:26:34 AM »
I'm just here to contribute my cats.

Permission to stan ? Omfg

Shalom to everybody , so much badass pad decor - so cool to see a peak

Dirty I adore your cats . I'm obsessed with cats . That photo of Rashida is hilarious ;D

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2020, 08:52:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I.. that's it.
[close]

[close]

Hah, That's what I was thinking. His description made me think of "Whatever" by Houellebecq. I hope he's doing better than our hero!

I should almost pretend to be as cultured as you, guys, but what's the point?

RENTSTRIKE

• Rep: 8
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2020, 08:53:34 AM »
Not my lifestyle but my neighbor is dropping hammers.

https://i.imgur.com/miMDVcp.jpg

Shit like this is exactly why I'll probably never leave New Jersey, despite how desperately I'd like to at times.