Author Topic: heady shake bearings?  (Read 874 times)

OldCandy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 22
  • cant shuv
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
heady shake bearings?
« on: October 15, 2020, 10:00:08 AM »
might pull the trigger on these bearings - want to try out new bearings
https://www.amazon.ca/Pro-Skateboard-Bearings-Titanium-Longboard/dp/B06XXK6FPQ?ref_=ast_sto_dp
their branding is pretty corny (judge for yourself) and they claim high speeds like every other bearing brand

Does anyone have any experience with headyshake bearings? or heard of their performance etc etc

also, is there a difference between the dark and gold bearings? thanks :)
Nah i skate big boards cause i got big ass feet and a big ass dick

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
Re: heady shake bearings?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 06:16:00 PM »
Why bother wasting your money on something that isn't bones swiss. They might cost more but they roll twice as good and last four times as long as the competition. It's a no-brainer.
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 06:42:50 AM »
Why waste money on anything but Bones? + "Waterproof sticker" and talking about ABEC turns everybody off
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 08:06:52 AM »
Bearings is the one thing I pay attention to the least on my setup. I usually just get reds or some other middle range priced bearings, pop the shields off, and then never worry about them. I’ll usually have a set on backup and replace em as they break one by one; one bearing will break maybe once every like five or six months.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 04:15:49 AM »
Why bother wasting your money on something that isn't bones swiss. They might cost more but they roll twice as good and last four times as long as the competition. It's a no-brainer.

Probably because you can get better bearings for half the price. There's nothing inherently wrong with bones Swiss but you're definitely paying a premium for the name. As much as I hate to say it because the guy strikes me as a huge dildo, I'll take rockin Ron's $25 nmb's over bones any day of the week.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1473
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 05:54:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Probably because you can get better bearings for half the price. There's nothing inherently wrong with bones Swiss but you're definitely paying a premium for the name. As much as I hate to say it because the guy strikes me as a huge dildo, I'll take rockin Ron's $25 nmb's over bones any day of the week.
Looks like he's got some in stock at the moment. Sadly, his ceramics have jumped in price.

https://www.rocketsskateboardbearings.com/rocknronsbearings.htm