Author Topic: Almost Presents John Dilo's "Boss Fight" Part  (Read 4298 times)

BurntPorridge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
Re: Almost Presents John Dilo's "Boss Fight" Part
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2020, 04:20:04 PM »
Boring spots boring filming shake junt grip and whatever the fuck that song was. Dude does the same tricks over and over on spots that look slightly different. Intro gave me a reminder that both Yuri and Max Geronzi are somehow still on almost and deserve so much better.

Edit: Has anyone recently seen anyone skate an almost board? I can only recall one of my friends having one like 8 years ago and haven't seen one since.

I don't see them too frequently. If they weren't so expensive where I am I'd ride them more often, had nothing but good experiences with their boards.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2020, 12:52:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Really amazing part. It made a lot of sense that he likes Janoski so much with a switch flip like that.

This is how you follow up the announcement that you turned pro. Part after part of ripping.
[close]

What other parts has he put out? Also, his interview where he makes the distinction between "barhops" and "bumps to bars" makes sense but is also very dumb and unnecessary.
[close]

this year:

2019:

[close]

Oh wow - thanks!
can't help it but in an online context, im always reading stuff like that in an ironic voice haha, but yeah youre welcome, i guess?

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1483
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2020, 12:59:59 AM »
Also some stuff in here