Author Topic: Deathwish vid coming soon  (Read 8877 times)

showbobs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
Re: Deathwish vid coming soon
« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2020, 01:58:36 AM »
Judging by all the recent Jamie Foy photos that have come out he's going to have a whole part of enders.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2020, 02:25:15 AM »
Is it weird to think kickflip fs 5050 wouldn’t be the ender?   I know it’s an insane trick, but we live in an age where the Car wash was finally kickflipped into and shortly thereafter had another bonkers trick go down in it (choosing to not give away a spoiler).  I haven’t lost ALLperspective, I’m just saying there’s a way that trick has been landed, but Foy got something nuttier last week

Just say what it is you fucking loser. Choosing to not give away a spoiler LOL. Whats gonna happen if you do anyway?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #122 on: October 31, 2020, 03:53:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Is it weird to think kickflip fs 5050 wouldn’t be the ender?   I know it’s an insane trick, but we live in an age where the Car wash was finally kickflipped into and shortly thereafter had another bonkers trick go down in it (choosing to not give away a spoiler).  I haven’t lost ALLperspective, I’m just saying there’s a way that trick has been landed, but Foy got something nuttier last week
[close]

Just say what it is you fucking loser. Choosing to not give away a spoiler LOL. Whats gonna happen if you do anyway?

Wow what motivation.  Now I’m not even gonna bother telling you that you should have read the rest of the thread before responding.   

these fucking message boards ruined Harry Potter for me bc someone randomly wrote Snape Kills Dumbledore like 15 years ago the weekend the book came out (I lurkedfor a long time before signing up).   So apologies if me keeping schtum bothers you, but tough shit

Grind King Rims

« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2020, 04:39:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Wow what motivation.  Now I’m not even gonna bother telling you that you should have read the rest of the thread before responding.   

these fucking message boards ruined Harry Potter for me bc someone randomly wrote Snape Kills Dumbledore like 15 years ago the weekend the book came out (I lurkedfor a long time before signing up).   So apologies if me keeping schtum bothers you, but tough shit

Fucking Jesus, man, no spoilers! Guess I won't read Harry Potter, I'll just watch Sixth Sense instead.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #124 on: October 31, 2020, 05:30:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Fucking Jesus, man, no spoilers! Guess I won't read Harry Potter, I'll just watch Sixth Sense instead.

Anything older than Trae the Tank isn’t a spoiler anymore

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2020, 10:11:03 AM »
Judging by all the recent Jamie Foy photos that have come out he's going to have a whole part of enders.

As usual

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #126 on: October 31, 2020, 10:26:34 AM »
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2020, 04:45:08 PM »
give up the carwash trick, its not a spoiler if we havent seen it. Rumours only generate more hype!

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2020, 05:07:15 PM »
Nate Sherwood pressure flipped into the carwash bank.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #129 on: October 31, 2020, 05:23:43 PM »
mike v did a hand plant somersault in

conqueso

« Reply #130 on: October 31, 2020, 05:48:22 PM »
bs 270 into it

shalom

AfterBlackEnderEnder

« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2020, 06:48:46 PM »
Don’t tell me that fool back 360’d into that thing in canary yellow shoes.

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #132 on: October 31, 2020, 06:53:33 PM »
Don’t tell me that fool back 360’d into that thing in canary yellow shoes.
Those Grateful Dead dunks are probably worth 1k+

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #133 on: October 31, 2020, 06:55:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

it was an audition for mikey Alfreds new musical

Midler on the Roof
[close]

Well done.

Remember mini Midler on Real. Thought I'd imagined that and had to search back and confirm. 

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1137
  • old and in the way
« Reply #134 on: October 31, 2020, 07:25:21 PM »
Atiba Applebum that's sick there's a carwash clip to look forward to. I'm disappointed that Ellington might not be in the video but if Jon Dickson and Pedro Delfino have full parts then that'll do just fine.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2020, 08:06:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

maybe you should learn to read faster then. I finished that book in like 7 hours the weekend came out. Also you’re holding a grudge over Harry Potter you fucking loser. Cmon now.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2020, 08:10:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
maybe you should learn to read faster then. I finished that book in like 7 hours the weekend came out. Also you’re holding a grudge over Harry Potter you fucking loser. Cmon now.
lol

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2020, 09:14:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Read faster?   There wasn’t a competition to read it first.   Guy spoiled it the day it came out and wrote it in a topic that had absolutely nothing to do with it

Holding a grudge?   I’m annoyed that someone ruined something for me once and I’m opting to not do the same.   Hardly makes me Corsican, here.  Just a slap anecdote.

Also - Why do people still give a shit?  It’s been revealed at least twice after I wouldn’t.  I DMed with the trick to people who weren’t prisses about it

Mantracker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2020, 10:36:40 AM »
So in this scenario is Midler Snape, Malfoy or Potter?

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #139 on: November 04, 2020, 12:58:37 AM »
looking forward to this and the new Vans project, whenever they come
been a bit of a dry year for videos