Author Topic: What's it like buying weed in your area?  (Read 4487 times)

authentic_creed_bratton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 36
Re: What's it like buying weed in your area?
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2020, 04:02:21 PM »
if you guys need to eat like 100mg to get stoned like i do, can't you buy a tube of rso in your state? we can in oregon, you can get 800mg of thc for 18-25 bucks
🤙

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2020, 04:27:31 PM »
if you guys need to eat like 100mg to get stoned like i do, can't you buy a tube of rso in your state? we can in oregon, you can get 800mg of thc for 18-25 bucks
I don’t pay attention to a lot of like development in weed so this is the first I’ve heard of it. Supposedly a place by me sells it so it’s something I will def check out. Is it not classified as an edible or something? Does Oregon have similar limits?

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2020, 04:41:35 PM »
I buy from a dude Ive known forever. He always has like 5 or 6 strains.

authentic_creed_bratton

• Rep: 36
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2020, 04:47:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I don’t pay attention to a lot of like development in weed so this is the first I’ve heard of it. Supposedly a place by me sells it so it’s something I will def check out. Is it not classified as an edible or something? Does Oregon have similar limits?

i think the packaging says it's 100 5-8mg servings? or some loophole-type stuff like that. i'm surprised it's legal tbh
🤙

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2020, 05:08:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

i'm surprised it's legal tbh
Always good to hear

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2020, 06:16:17 PM »
It's pretty ideal for me at the moment. I get a good deal, my guy is within walking distance, and he's right by the entrance of a nice little park.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2020, 06:38:44 PM »
All of you are reported

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1090
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2020, 07:01:34 PM »

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2020, 07:49:37 PM »
Anyone else sucking dick for grams?
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

• Rep: 31

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2020, 08:34:10 AM »
I live in Floriduh it's a collosal pain in the ass.  You'd think it's easy especially when you hear outrageous stories about Floridaman.

Nope if you're not from here and a white dude in the hood you're a target and a magnet for someone's bullshit or something similar to getting ripped off.

Once you have a good consistent connections keep them and never get anything on front. & if you do get weed or something else do not ever reveal where you live..

(Any numerous reasons someone who is going to sell to you they're definitely trying to suss you out if you're an odd one out)

I know in hindsight it sounds extremely prejudiced towards dealers but I do believe if there's anything sketchy albeit tweaker's crackheads or junkies regardless of what race they're at one point or another if you live in the hood your house will or could be robbed.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 08:43:39 AM by El Fapinator »
Dueces Bitch's

Dong Hanglo

• Rep: 34
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2020, 03:53:18 PM »
easy

Diocletian

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2020, 05:38:27 PM »
I've been out of the loop having not smoked for about 8-9 years. Started back up around this time last year, and it's been awesome. My sister has MS and gets me a cart from the medical-only dispensary biweekly. I just take a couple puffs on weeknights after work and 4-5 throughout the day on weekends. Love the almost no-smell factor and convenience. Weed is great but I think it deserves respect, no smoking heavily till I can't get up like old times. Just enough to add a little positivity to the day. Jah bless and shalom.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2020, 06:00:20 PM »
I got a half from my kinda local dispensary.

It's so dry it turns to pow when you grind it. I'm pretty frickin bummed
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2020, 07:19:56 PM »
A friend got weed delivered to a spot mid session from the Kush Kab.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2020, 02:12:54 PM »
I fucking hate you spoiled people in 4:20 friendly states, other's out her gotta get a number from reliable source....... I really really do envy how easy it is for you'll.
Dueces Bitch's

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2020, 03:08:43 PM »
I don't smoke, but I live in Bend, Oregon and Im pretty sure there's about 20 dispensaries in my town. They're all super nice inside like a doctors office.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2020, 04:23:18 PM »
I fucking hate you spoiled people in 4:20 friendly states, other's out her gotta get a number from reliable source....... I really really do envy how easy it is for you'll.

Legal weed destroyed my livelihood.

I had the best I had quaps at $550 all day. All of a sudden quality drops because everyone on earth thinks they can grow weed.

Even I us the dispensary I can get $200 zips but they are I've 100 miles away now.

It kinda blows
(A)pl(E)

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2020, 09:29:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I had the best I had quaps at $550 all day. All of a sudden quality drops because everyone on earth thinks they can grow weed.

Even I us the dispensary I can get $200 zips but they are I've 100 miles away now.

It kinda blows

Aren't you on sub/methadone?

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2020, 09:44:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It kinda blows

five fiddy cali quads?
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2020, 10:23:09 AM »
I don't know if I mentioned this on here before. But like 2 months ago I got mine delivered. The last time I had done that was the first day I had a rec card when you still needed one in California, that was 10 years ago. In this area it's only delivery, I always drive out of the area and buy because I didn't trust delivery and now even more so. I called them up to deliver me a Rove cart. He swing by, I pay, and walk back inside and instantly could see this shit was fake as fuck. I knew the price was too good to be true but they were supposedly verified on WM. I called them up and said I wasn't taking that shit, they could come back with my money or some flower. Dude came back, gave me a ton of good weed but I will never fuck with delivery in this area again. Fuck those dudes, they got shut down less than a month later. God knows what the fuck was in that shit.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2020, 10:53:28 AM »
I live in DC, it's super easy. There's a ton of delivery services, I just picked two that I liked the most and switch back and forth between them depending on who has better indica options. There's a loophole in the decriminalization law that passed so basically I buy a sticker pack/rolling papers/whatever and get a "complimentary gift" of an eighth. Some places are more bold but those companies tend to not last very long. I could also get my medical card and go to the dispensary but I just don't care enough to make the appointment, especially since I don't smoke as often anymore.

It definitely beats all the weird and sketchy situations I would get in growing up in Northern VA just to buy weed that was super hit and miss quality wise, lol.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

RENTSTRIKE

• Rep: 8
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2020, 11:11:31 AM »
Picking up one of those weird ass King Weedy shirts with the "complimentary gift" has been a highlight of every trip to DC I've taken over the past few years. Wasn't there a post here a few years back, right after cannabis was decriminalized in DC, about someone or their buddy living above a weed shop and the alley next door consistently being filled with never-worn souvenir shirts? Too funny.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 318
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2020, 05:00:21 AM »
Australia is awful you either get nasty hydroponic weed or bush weed and it's rare that anyone knows what strain it is.

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2020, 08:32:10 AM »
Australia is awful you either get nasty hydroponic weed or bush weed and it's rare that anyone knows what strain it is.

What state?
I used to find his a lot but recently my dude has come through with strains, pens and allsorts.

Mind you before this dude it was a weekly issue of going on KIK and looking up the "Adelaide weed" groups and trying to find someone who was legit. 
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 318
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2020, 08:35:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What state?
I used to find his a lot but recently my dude has come through with strains, pens and allsorts.

Mind you before this dude it was a weekly issue of going on KIK and looking up the "Adelaide weed" groups and trying to find someone who was legit.

Melbourne, Victoria.

The only time smoked a nice strain was when some friends came back after trimming in the states and had a bunch if good seeds.

I stopped smoking a long time ago because the act of buying weed here is such a hail mary.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2020, 08:02:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

It kinda blows
[close]

five fiddy cali quads?

I'm not sure what a Cali quap is

It's was the exact bud that is in dispensaries till about 18 month ago
(A)pl(E)

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2020, 09:36:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

It kinda blows
[close]

five fiddy cali quads?
[close]

I'm not sure what a Cali quap is

It's was the exact bud that is in dispensaries till about 18 month ago

cheap QPs from the west coast

it's a shame that the weed stores in MA are pushing dried, false percentage product. But really, for the suckas shopping em, they deserve to over pay for bad weed when there's fire on the streets for under $200/zip. Fuck Legalization. Keep the Black Market alive!
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2020, 10:59:33 AM »
It used to be via plug only but in the last few years getting weed has never been easier for people on the street. weed is illegal here but enforcement is usually pretty relaxed and we have a Telegram platform called Telegrass where you can shop around for weed through areas and find a local dealer that will deliver it straight to you, it actually created alot of competition and lowered prices drastically. it used to be about 30$ a gram for years and you usually didnt get a choice, you got what he had, now it can be as low as 7$ a gram if you buy bulk for low grade weed, about 10-15$ for mediums and 15-20$ for great weed. medical weed also leaks into the market and is usually pretty easily found on Telegrass

it has regional groups and is anonymous, has costumer reviews, banning shitty dealers and it made weed dealing way more accessible for people who are not criminals and really changed the way people get weed here. we even have to wait less for dealers now because they know you can get weed elsewhere.  for being an illegal drug it feels pretty chill right now, i wish it was legal to grow, but from seeing how some people have to get weed in other places in the world we really have nothing to complain about.

https://steemit.com/drugs/@infamous/telegrass-israel-s-illegal-cannabis-mall-and-a-special-interview-with-the-founder

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2020, 11:22:57 AM »
84soccer
copenhagen
weed d.e.a.l.e.r.$.
mArLeY