Author Topic: It’s skateboarding, let’s make some rules.  (Read 4825 times)

quesly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 14
Re: It’s skateboarding, let’s make some rules.
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2020, 08:46:54 PM »
Expand Quote
littering is the worst. even if theres trashcans 10m away mostly young people litter and YOLO. also spiting on the ground...

other than that just have fun and respect others.

all people trying forbid people to do stuff (yo-flips for example) they enjoy doing should kook themselfes. because it conficts with rule 1 Fun and rule 2 Respect others. People can do yo flips all the time. theire life, their choices as long as they dont harm others ("yada yada it harms me to watch them do yo flips" is a bad argument btw.) if it hurts you to see homosexuals  its still no excuse to forbid it to them to be as they want. youre not more important than them!

just be nice to people as long as they dont behave like assholes. simple rule for life.
[close]

I don’t mind spitting but they shouldn’t do it where people walk or skate
I am very anti-spitting at the park, when I was like 15 all the stereotype "hang out and smoke and sit on the ledge and don't skate the entire day" guys would be smoking and spitting between their legs. One of them left and someone sat down and chit chatted got up and didn't realize he stepped in a giant spit puddle and then went to go skate and there was a giant spit stain on his griptape. Guy had a massive freakout focused his board and went home.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 09:07:14 PM by quesly »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2020, 08:53:46 PM »
Spit on your griptape is fucking disgusting, purge those fuckers!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
  • Get bent
« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2020, 05:34:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
littering is the worst. even if theres trashcans 10m away mostly young people litter and YOLO. also spiting on the ground...

other than that just have fun and respect others.

all people trying forbid people to do stuff (yo-flips for example) they enjoy doing should kook themselfes. because it conficts with rule 1 Fun and rule 2 Respect others. People can do yo flips all the time. theire life, their choices as long as they dont harm others ("yada yada it harms me to watch them do yo flips" is a bad argument btw.) if it hurts you to see homosexuals  its still no excuse to forbid it to them to be as they want. youre not more important than them!

just be nice to people as long as they dont behave like assholes. simple rule for life.
[close]

I don’t mind spitting but they shouldn’t do it where people walk or skate
[close]
I am very anti-spitting at the park, when I was like 15 all the stereotype "hang out and smoke and sit on the ledge and don't skate the entire day" guys would be smoking and spitting between their legs. One of them left and someone sat down and chit chatted got up and didn't realize he stepped in a giant spit puddle and then went to go skate and there was a giant spit stain on his griptape. Guy had a massive freakout focused his board and went home.

Yea that’s vile, if you feel the need to spit take it to the grass, I can’t stand that shit, I’ve definitely stepped in puddles of 15 year old grom spit in front of the ledge, need to be culled
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2020, 07:13:19 AM »
Double flips are only allowed to come from Kerry Getz....anyone else that does them gets their board immediately snapped

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2020, 07:23:44 AM »
Double flips are only allowed to come from Kerry Getz....anyone else that does them gets their board immediately snapped

Antwuans fakie double flip down Wilshire gets a pass in my book.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2020, 07:36:42 AM »
Skatepark spit talk reminded me of one random, funny interaction I once had at mine with a kid who didn't skate at all yet just showed up one day to give the captivating single player experience of repeatedly spitting into the quarterpipe from the platform a try. I didn't notice he was actually aiming for the ramp the whole time until the bottom was covered in spit and I almost rolled through the whole mess trying to skate it. I give him a warning, he denies the act altogether, fine, I reckon he won't be doing it again regardless. I start skating off to the other side of the park but still half a second later I look back, only to make eye contact as he is again leaning over the ramp with a four feet long slimy thread of spit hanging off his lip that he seemed to be struggling to cut this time. In reaction, kid doesn't break eye contact nor posture and just yells 'it'f not me!'.