Author Topic: Longest lasting soles on the market?  (Read 1987 times)

doctorkickflip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 44
Re: Longest lasting soles on the market?
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2020, 06:06:32 AM »
The Nike dunk high elites had such a crazy durable sole I bought like half a dozen pairs at a time (a couple years back they could be found on new eBay for $70) I never made it through even the tread which had never happened to be before.

Paperclip20

• Rep: 135
  • Please send symmetrical board information
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2020, 06:15:12 AM »
I would agree with everyone on the etnies recommendation. Another shoe with a durably sole is the berle pro from vans. The treat pattern is thicker and lasts a lot longer for me.

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2020, 08:41:24 AM »
only on my first pair but the ave pro have been lasting extremely well. the vans ultrarange pro was good as well.

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2020, 09:54:29 AM »
I usually go through soles really fast and I must say the DC Kalis S has the sole that lasts the longest out of the shoes I've tried recently. Definitely recommend those.

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2020, 11:12:00 AM »
I skate mob too and I second converse. The sole on some of the adidas Vulcs (the one on the adi-ease and the matchcourt) is really durable too.

my Seeleys lasted forever
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

RossDailey

• Rep: -54
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2020, 01:40:05 PM »
Whatever rubber compound NB# is using... that lasts forever.

Mbrimson88

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • Just another skate shop guy
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2020, 02:59:31 PM »

Which is interesting because the pairs I saw and tried on in the shop seemed very thin underneath and I could feel everything, even more so than new Vans, which is all I skate.

I wonder if that is the key, finally someone is making board feel sole that lasts?

I talk too much about skateboards.  Sorry.

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2020, 03:43:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Which is interesting because the pairs I saw and tried on in the shop seemed very thin underneath and I could feel everything, even more so than new Vans, which is all I skate.

I wonder if that is the key, finally someone is making board feel sole that lasts?

The NB#440 has impeccable board feel and I can easily get the better part of 2 months of skating daily for at least an hour out of the soles. I don't even get them fully flat before it's time for a fresh pair, there just comes a point where the midsole gets a little too packed out in the forefoot to be very protective. Could probably squeeze a couple more weeks out of them with those thin footprint insoles, but a different midsole that doesn't get so squished (like the Emerica G6) would be better.