Author Topic: jagger eaton pro part  (Read 7105 times)

Giza Butler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: jagger eaton pro part
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2020, 01:52:15 AM »
Expand Quote
LOL pardon the back to back here, but uhh, so yeah I didn't make it through more than 30 seconds of the video. Holy shit he has really bad safety hands, hahaha. I needed to make this gif and share it with the shalomies, cause I re-watched this clip several times just to see if I imagined it. Evidently, I did not!

I wish I could slo-mo the safety hands after that pop up the curb. So good.

For this alone I nominate Jagger Eating for SOTY. Safest of the YEAR!

[close]

that 360 into the bank (basically a wall) is absolutely fucked. god forbid the kid surfed it out a little bit. the negativity in which people operate astonishes me.

I think that is pretty clear from the OLLIE UP A CURB that the safe hands are his gimmick. bs360 is hard, but throwing the "after steeze" sucks, like every second of this video.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

dannyprovolone

« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2020, 02:34:18 AM »
lol bro thats not a 360

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2020, 04:33:30 AM »
the antithesis of skateboarding isn't someone switch back smithing a 16 and winning contests, the antithesis of skateboarding is NOT SKATING YOU FOOLS. if you TRULY love skateboarding, and you want to see it grow, you want it to reach as many people as it possibly can because you know first hand the impact it can make on someone's life, you should be happy that someone is on a skateboard in the first place!!! no matter how they choose to ride it.

If I could skate on that level, possibly at a high enough level to win the fucking olympics, you're god damn right I would try my hardest to piece together the most insane lines I could. I LOVE being good at things, especially things that I LOVE doing. Why would you want to be bad or not put your all into something you say you love??? Those who hate on people who thrive in competition, aka winners, have some deep-seeded insecurities or have never actually achieved any sort of success. All I see in this thread is insecurity.

edit: I really saw someone making fun of this dude's dad because he named his son Koston... how truly pity. You think a man would really bestow a life long name like that upon his son and not truly love skateboarding... ya'll need to eat some mushrooms and look at yourself in the mirror.

no fuck that skateboarding needs a little bit of gatekeeping.  keeping the jocks out is just a start.  i don't care if skateboarding does not reach a broad audience.  bigger audience means lower quality of people
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2020, 05:51:58 AM »
could see him on darkstar

For sure. Plus the bonus American motor company sponsor, in this case they just swapped out Harley Davidson for Ford. And are jean shorts officially cancelled after this “part”?

Massivebellend

• Rep: -11
« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2020, 11:23:13 AM »
The insanely-talented/makes me not want to skate ratio is very high for this dork. Micky Papa levels