Author Topic: Bones - distribution issues in Europe?  (Read 363 times)

xandeo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
Bones - distribution issues in Europe?
« on: November 04, 2020, 03:24:54 PM »
Hi guys,

I live in Switzerland and I've been looking for some Bones 52's in 100+ durometer - none of my local skateshops seem to carry anything that fits this basic description.

Just came to Spain for holiday, checked out 3 different local skateshops and same thing - only 99's or 56 mm wheels available. I asked in the third shop if they don't carry any other Bones and they told they haven't gotten a delivery in several months.

Is Bones having distribution issues (Covid?), or is just everybody running bigger wheels than 52's?

GlenSuggittsflexfit

Re: Bones - distribution issues in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 03:47:18 PM »
This is a blessing in disguise. Go get some f4s.

Mbrimson88

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Just another skate shop guy
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Bones - distribution issues in Europe?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2020, 04:56:24 PM »
Hi guys,

I live in Switzerland and I've been looking for some Bones 52's in 100+ durometer - none of my local skateshops seem to carry anything that fits this basic description.

Just came to Spain for holiday, checked out 3 different local skateshops and same thing - only 99's or 56 mm wheels available. I asked in the third shop if they don't carry any other Bones and they told they haven't gotten a delivery in several months.

Is Bones having distribution issues (Covid?), or is just everybody running bigger wheels than 52's?

The shortage on hardgoods is crazy, hardest hit include Bones and Powell, which all come out of one small factory, but others like Spitfire, DLX brands, and some hardgoods are also still on the endangered list.

Most have had some restocks, but mainly in the USA, not so many in other places round the world.

I talk too much about skateboards.  Sorry.