Author Topic: How to fall down properly jumping stairs [Subtitled in 10 languages]  (Read 821 times)

skatehypecom

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 12
    • Skate Hype avatar image
Video showing how to fall down properly without scratches or injuries jumping stairs with the skateboard. Video is subtitled in 10 languages:

We are just skateboarders and filmers OG's trying to make a good DIY

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
Re: How to fall down properly jumping stairs [Subtitled in 10 languages]
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 04:08:45 PM »
Post this shit in the trick tip thread, not here.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1210
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 06:25:08 PM »
I’m actually putting together a little video of my own about how to not make useless youtube videos.  You’re going to want to check that out.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

eastenders

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -115
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2020, 08:35:00 PM »
On behalf of the entire message board, thank you for including 10 languages of subs. Far too often, we loose site of the fact that this board is multicultural, and I for one feel instantly more comfortable in seeing this video posted.
I've seen some pretty cool chaps doing a thing where they actually bounce off their shoulders and land back on their feet recently - you should do a vid on that technique too. Really reminds me of that classic age old adage - it's not how you land the trick - it's how you don't land it. Don't worry about the destination, enjoy the journey!! Great vid.

skatehypecom

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2020, 10:13:14 PM »
Post this shit in the trick tip thread, not here.

Sorry, did not know the existence of a trick tip thread. If some admin consider it, could move it.

skatehypecom

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2020, 10:14:14 PM »
I’m actually putting together a little video of my own about how to not make useless youtube videos.  You’re going to want to check that out.

Sorry for my ignorance, I don't know what you are talking about, this videos is not on YouTube and is more than 6 years old.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 10:21:15 PM by skatehypecom »

skatehypecom

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2020, 10:17:42 PM »
On behalf of the entire message board, thank you for including 10 languages of subs. Far too often, we loose site of the fact that this board is multicultural, and I for one feel instantly more comfortable in seeing this video posted.
I've seen some pretty cool chaps doing a thing where they actually bounce off their shoulders and land back on their feet recently - you should do a vid on that technique too. Really reminds me of that classic age old adage - it's not how you land the trick - it's how you don't land it. Don't worry about the destination, enjoy the journey!! Great vid.

Thank you, and yes, there is a world outside "America".

About the technique of bounce, is the same, you have to use your shoulder instead your front hand to get up. Is the same movement.