Author Topic: What are TRV-900's worth right now?  (Read 524 times)

Sila

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Jamu Gost
What are TRV-900's worth right now?
« on: November 17, 2020, 12:49:25 AM »
Have the chance to pick one up for $350AUD. Not sure if that's a good deal. I know you can get Japanese versions cheaper using proxy services but I don't know how easily they will re-sell.

clintendo

• Rep: 24
Re: What are TRV-900's worth right now?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 05:14:40 AM »
Have the chance to pick one up for $350AUD. Not sure if that's a good deal. I know you can get Japanese versions cheaper using proxy services but I don't know how easily they will re-sell.

Looking on eBay I’d say $350 AUD is pretty good depending on the condition of it, most of the ones closer to that price are imports from EU and one local seller chasing $600

My questions is why a TRV?

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Jamu Gost
Re: What are TRV-900's worth right now?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 10:22:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Looking on eBay I’d say $350 AUD is pretty good depending on the condition of it, most of the ones closer to that price are imports from EU and one local seller chasing $600

My questions is why a TRV?

I had one in the mid to late 2000's . It's not primarily for skating. I make short film stuff and do other video projects, just want something that i'm familiar with that isn't HD.