Author Topic: What was your Worst Edible Experience???  (Read 1565 times)

Dirty_Dan90

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -16
What was your Worst Edible Experience???
« on: November 09, 2020, 08:50:39 AM »
So Friday my girl and I decided to make "firecrackers" which are basically the cheapest weed edibles you can make at home with just a lil bit of weed. Ive had edibles (chocolate bar) before in Colorado but for some reason the firecracker experience this time was much worse. My girl ate 1 and I ate 2 being heavier then she is, so after about 45 min we both started to feel it and the body high it was starting to kick in but the high kept on accelerating and my girl started to get worried, i tried to calm her down by showing her these videos on youtube that its ok if your too high, it will pass eventually and I kept reassuring her that we safe and at home and your just really really high, she ended up throwing up into a bucket and started to talk out loud anything and everything she was thinking. Around this time i started to get worried for her well being and thats when i think the 2nd fire cracker kicked in...felt like nukes were going off in my head but i was trying my best to stay cool for my girl, at one point we were both sitting on the living room floor and my girl looked at me eyes wide open and says "i pooped." and i almost started to laugh but she was dead serious. I said we should probably get you cleaned up and helped her up when she said nevermind i think it was just a lil pee. She checked herself and sure enough, no poo. I said maybe you should clean up in the shower just in case, so i helped her upstairs and turned the shower on for her, she got in and she was still tripping pretty hard but pretty sure her buzz was winding down. After she got out of the shower she put her robe on then passed the fuck out. I was going to go downstairs maybe watch some tv play some xbox but thought i should probably stay upstairs with her just in case she got sick again but once  the 2nd edible kicked in it had me closest or maybe the highest ive ever been in my life and im a typically a 4-6 days of the week bowl pack smoker so yeah id say it was a trip. Finally ended up passing out and waking up in the morning groggy as hell along with my girl and still pretty buzzed but nothing like the night before. This all transpired on Friday night and its now Monday morning and i swear im somehow still kinda buzzed. So yeah just wondering if anyone else had crazy edible stories theyd want to share.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
Re: What was your Worst Edible Experience???
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 09:43:38 AM »
I was used to intensive pain of Acid/2-CB/Mushrooms so edibles weren't shit.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 10:08:24 AM »
My brother and I can’t get high off edibles it seems! We’ve been to Portland and bought some from shops. I bought some off a lady who makes them in Tulsa. I bought some from DC. Nothing. Are there others like us? People talk about how dangerous edibles can be but nothing at all like that has happened to us.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 10:52:42 AM »
SWIM had a weird experience this past weekend. Got some nice brownies but thinks they're not evenly homogeneous for the wax that was used in them, so eating one quarter/half was suuuuper intense, but eating a different quarter/half was completely chill. Like one quarter might have just had chocolate chunks in it, but the other quarter might have been very THC heavy.

Not much to tell. Ate a quarter of a brownie and got way too high. Couldn't sleep. Wrecked the next morning. Would probably rather just smoke/vape when I know the amount/concentration and eat regular cookies to be honest.

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 11:22:17 AM »
[ my parentz r giving me 100$ ]
mArLeY

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2020, 12:07:45 PM »
Oh boy lol...

It was my high school senior trip (theme park at night), and a friend of mine made a bunch of capsules filled with THC oil. About 20 of us had taken them on the bus ride over, and I started feeling it after we got to the park. 2 other girls and me felt it, but no one else got high, so idk what my friend did when he made them.

Anyways, the 2 other girls threw up and passed out for hours. I sat on a curb for an hour while my vision was gone and all I could hear was static... Once that stopped, I basically just felt really stoned and hungover. Felt too shitty to go on any rides, but my gf (at the time) and I snuck off into some bushes and had sex. 4/10 experience.

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2020, 12:20:23 PM »
Fire crackers taste so fucking bad, I used that my first time getting high because I didn’t know how to make a pipe or roll.

Anyways my worst edibles experience was when I bought some cookies from a dispensary, this was before they were required to lab test anything so shit was potentially potent. I went to Christmas In The Park and all of a sudden it hit me while I was walking with my gf, I couldn’t stop laughing. Then my head started to spin, and I sat on a bench having a full on panic attack to the point that I thought I was having a heart attack. 2 cops posted up next to me at one point, but thank God they didn’t bother talking to me cuz I was too fucked up to function let alone speak. I was sitting on that park bench for 3 hours with my head in my hands.

That was one of my first times getting high period. These days, edibles don’t do shit for me except make me want to sleep.

Spike Hawke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2020, 12:34:09 PM »
Must have been over 20 years ago. I have asthma that usually gets worse in the winter, so its xmas eve and my mum and dad are out and a few pals are round smoking. Obviously i couldnt smoke as i was ill so i made a yoghurt up. 3 grams or so of dirty rocky into a yoghurt and mix it up. I had been given these super strong steroids to help my lungs and i had made the mistake of reading the side affects. Fast forward to two hours later in my local ER thinking my throat was closing up and trying to convince the doc i hadnt taken any drugs that day. 

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2020, 03:35:08 AM »
Actually the first time I ever had them.

Maybe 1999 in the UK we mixed a shit ton of weed into a brownie mix and proceeded to eat a bunch and drink a skinful.
Woke up the next morning, couldn't move my arms and legs. Panicked and cried for a but then the feeling came back.

"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2020, 03:44:16 AM »
I never had one
But my other dog that I don’t see much, which is actually my dogs ma - breakup, I took the baby -
Well she had a wild time once
I used to work for this proper loose cunt, he gets me to go to his place at like 7pm at night to get gear for a job the next day and he’s off his face, he’s got these brownies
I said give me one and he said yeah but you gotta have it now. I just pretended to eat it and put it in my top pocket for later fuck him

Anyway I go home and I’m helping missus cook dinner fully forgot about the brownie I left it downstairs and like hour later I’m like fuck the brownie. I left it on a table and there’s just a smear of chocolate left. I knew so I started calling the dogs while also telling the missus we might have an issue

My Rosie came straight away so we knew, were looking for the other one and nothing. I find her in the garden in the dark just like a fucking statue
But her eyes moved and she gave me a look like halp
I picked her up and it was full fucking rigor mortis her legs didn’t fold up or anything so I just carried her awkwardly upstairs. She didn’t wanna be near us so I wrapped her in a blanket and left her on the couch. Next morning she’s still fucked
Missus stayed at home with her
Get back from work, still fucked
Next morning I get up and have a look at her and she hops up, wags tail and has a big drink of water and a feed of dry food and she was ok

No shit though she never looked the same
I reckon that shit got right on top of her and expanded her horizons a whole bunch
She saw things, man

Edit, so it was a brownie that fucked an 80kg man and a uhh, maybe, 4.5kg Maltese ate it

It must have rocked her fucking world man
listen to cosmic psychos

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2020, 04:18:08 AM »

Maybe this is me to because my answer to the question would be “any time I have spent money on them because it didn’t do shit.”

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2020, 04:49:53 AM »
My brother and I can’t get high off edibles it seems! We’ve been to Portland and bought some from shops. I bought some off a lady who makes them in Tulsa. I bought some from DC. Nothing. Are there others like us? People talk about how dangerous edibles can be but nothing at all like that has happened to us.

I also seem to absorb things poorly through my digestive tract. If you can find edible weed oil, try holding in your mouth for a few minutes before swallowing it. I find doing that makes it work better for me.
One notable exception is my friend made us hot chocolate with hash in it once, and it put me to sleep. Maybe the fact that it was liquid and full of fat helped.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Dirk_Diggler

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2020, 04:54:52 AM »

Nah you’re not the only one. Some people’s bodies just don’t digest edibles properly.

Also depends on how much you ate that day. If I eat them after a big meal I usually don’t get that high but if I eat them on an empty stomach I’m floored in like an hour.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2020, 05:08:51 AM »
Just read your post, iKobrakai
I only had 2ce/2cb a couple times, years ago, can’t remember what one now but I snorted it like a goon once and it damn near broke my nose
Another time I was coming home from a nightclub with a mate and we bugged out got off the train 2 stops early and walked like 2kms home. It took ages cause there were cunts in the trees like hundreds of them just waiting
We had to hide from them just crawled back the whole way like commandos
Looking back, I think we were alone the whole time
But I found it different to mushrooms, bout 4 grams  of fresh blue meanies and I’m living in a mandlebrot set I literally can’t see shit
Maybe I should have ate more of those caps but fuck maybe I wouldn’t have made it back at all haha

I reckon for any weed cooking you gotta get it into butter or coconut oil first and just cook with that, spreads it around better

To be young again, fuck me
listen to cosmic psychos

Eskorbut0

• Rep: -2
  • Be careful what you wish for
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2020, 08:02:31 AM »
Wasn’t terrible. But rented a Van and took a a trip to SF with the gang. Ate a brownie and a chocolate bar and went completely mad. Completely blacked out and my friends left me in the van as they went to go eat. When they came back I couldn’t even open the door. Literally locked myself in a car I was so stoned. They told me I was crying for help but I can’t remember anything. Anyways. Eventually got it and just slept the rest of the day. Took about 6 dabs the next day too, no prob. Man I was a bloody pot addict in my early 20s.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2020, 08:04:51 AM »
Hell yeah, matty... That shit is fast, too. Started feeling the stuff before my nose even had the chance to recover. Super visual too.

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2020, 10:28:10 AM »

This brings back memories hahaha 2C is fucked and the early 00's were a hell of a time.

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2020, 10:42:24 AM »
I thought this thread was going to be about your worst edible experience in general... was gonna say salted licorice or something.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2020, 12:44:55 PM »
I thought this thread was going to be about your worst edible experience in general... was gonna say salted licorice or something.

Ok, ate like four hot dogs as a kid, puked hard as fuck, did not touch a hot dog for years. Now, back in business!

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2020, 01:03:36 PM »
Instead of shitty firecrackers, make bud butter. I slice a piece off and eat it with a Reese’s cup. Way better than fire crackers.

Just make butter basically. Also I have not had a bad experience on weed that I can recall.

It’s been 15+ years smoking everyday so my tolerance is up there.

My fiancée though has eaten like a bite of a cookie and started freaking out, also hit a dab and it was too much for her. Just depends on the person and situation.

I’m always high so it’s just more of a body high/couch lock, when I take edibles anyway. Never really have freaked out.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2020, 01:45:58 PM »
I ate way too much once right before i went through customs in a mexican airport. Was feeling ok for a while but my flight got delayed and while i was waiting it hit me like a ton of bricks lol. Back in those days we used to make really overly strong edibles all the time so i have been that level of comatose stoned before but not in a mexican airport. Just got all paranoid and felt like i couldn’t move. Once i was seated on the plane it was a lot better and i had a window seat so i just stared out the window the whole time

Grind King Rims

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2020, 02:19:41 PM »
Just won 3 more brownies from my dealer. Haven't even finished the last box. Way too many at my disposal right now. Half tempted to just down a bunch of them and try to sleep.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2020, 03:09:51 PM »
I was managing a scene for this dude a while back. It wasn't anything too big, just 10 or so trimmers in the mountains, right after Halloween. People were trimming in carports and sleeping in tents, it was cold and wet and they were getting hill crazy/tired of working. One of my jobs was to cook a big meal for these trimmigrants once a day. Usually it was rice, beans, lentils, eggs, chicken, etc- cheap power food. Well, the guy who owned the farm was the gnarliest drunk I'd ever met. Aside from drinking a handle of gin every single day, he always had doses and deems to go around. It really wasn't a great place to work that year but I was making an excellent wage and when you're sober and everyone is wasted you develop opportunities to benefit yourself. Not to mention doing gnarly redneck hippie shit in the mountains for half the year can be a lot of fun- 4wheelers, psychedelics, outhouse, chainsaws, music, books, the Milky Way, hiking, ganja, shooting, girls...

So right, this dude I'm working for is a straight menace and would pretty much only come out of his shack to fuck with the trimmers or have me drive him down the mountain to the store for smokes and booze. One night he says he wants to cook a pot roast on the wood stove- I ended up preparing the thing and this motherfucker says "heyo, where's all that keif?" There was about a half unit of keif collected from the season at this point that was sealed up and stashed. I pretend I don't hear him and this 6'6 redbearded drunk motherfucker gets all aggro "where's the fucking keif? one of those f*gs steal my shit?" To prevent the uproar from getting worse, I just get the keif and hand it to him. Dude slices the bag open and pours an ungodly amount onto the roast as its cooking.

However long later he brings carries a platter into the car port and starts feeding trimmers slices of hot roast of the blade of his hunting knife. these traveling European trimmer kids and dirty North American kids are totally in love with it- the whole fucking thing- the real American experience, right. Dude places the roast on the center of their table and they start digging in with their hash covered fingers, no idea that they're ingesting ounces of pure THC. It was gone in less than 15 minutes. About an hour later half the trimmers are trying to go to bed early, the other half are visibly wasted. Dude is lurking and starts maniacally yelling "work hours are from 10am to 11pm. get back to work. MORE! BETTER! FASTER!" while smashing an old ships bell with an axe handle.

Pretty tough time right there
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

trashparty

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2020, 07:37:42 PM »
i once ate WAAAAYY to many kush brownies one 4th of july. i ended up passing out at 9pm from being way too high only about an hour after eating them.

my city does a fireworks show at 11pm

i am awoken from the sounds of explosions and fury being released into the sky, i instantly go into panic mode thinking the north koreans / ISIS have finally decided to fuck shit up. i start freaking out and run out of my room, only to realize its the fucking forth of july, and all my homies r out front chillin watching the show, and theres no north koreans in sight. i walked outside said what up to my friends, and watched the most intensely beautiful firework show of my life.

i was high until the next afternoon. never experienced anything like that in my life. 

definitely not a "bad" experience, but very very very intense. also this girl i had a crush on since highschool was there and she definitely saw me all tweaked out on brownies hahahahahahah. pretty sure i tried to have a convo with her at one point and ended up saying some really weird shit

Grind King Rims

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2020, 12:44:28 PM »
I was managing a scene for this dude a while back. It wasn't anything too big, just 10 or so trimmers in the mountains, right after Halloween. People were trimming in carports and sleeping in tents, it was cold and wet and they were getting hill crazy/tired of working. One of my jobs was to cook a big meal for these trimmigrants once a day. Usually it was rice, beans, lentils, eggs, chicken, etc- cheap power food. Well, the guy who owned the farm was the gnarliest drunk I'd ever met. Aside from drinking a handle of gin every single day, he always had doses and deems to go around. It really wasn't a great place to work that year but I was making an excellent wage and when you're sober and everyone is wasted you develop opportunities to benefit yourself. Not to mention doing gnarly redneck hippie shit in the mountains for half the year can be a lot of fun- 4wheelers, psychedelics, outhouse, chainsaws, music, books, the Milky Way, hiking, ganja, shooting, girls...

So right, this dude I'm working for is a straight menace and would pretty much only come out of his shack to fuck with the trimmers or have me drive him down the mountain to the store for smokes and booze. One night he says he wants to cook a pot roast on the wood stove- I ended up preparing the thing and this motherfucker says "heyo, where's all that keif?" There was about a half unit of keif collected from the season at this point that was sealed up and stashed. I pretend I don't hear him and this 6'6 redbearded drunk motherfucker gets all aggro "where's the fucking keif? one of those f*gs steal my shit?" To prevent the uproar from getting worse, I just get the keif and hand it to him. Dude slices the bag open and pours an ungodly amount onto the roast as its cooking.

However long later he brings carries a platter into the car port and starts feeding trimmers slices of hot roast of the blade of his hunting knife. these traveling European trimmer kids and dirty North American kids are totally in love with it- the whole fucking thing- the real American experience, right. Dude places the roast on the center of their table and they start digging in with their hash covered fingers, no idea that they're ingesting ounces of pure THC. It was gone in less than 15 minutes. About an hour later half the trimmers are trying to go to bed early, the other half are visibly wasted. Dude is lurking and starts maniacally yelling "work hours are from 10am to 11pm. get back to work. MORE! BETTER! FASTER!" while smashing an old ships bell with an axe handle.

Yeesh, that's pretty awful sounding. Dosing a bunch of younger people who aren't expecting it... Pretty immoral. To then turn around and tell them, "Get back to work." What a pile.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2020, 03:26:28 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeesh, that's pretty awful sounding. Dosing a bunch of younger people who aren't expecting it... Pretty immoral. To then turn around and tell them, "Get back to work." What a pile.

It's not something I would do to people, but that's what happens when you go trimming sometimes. it's just weed, not acid or anything like that. As for younger people, their ages were 22-40.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2020, 04:17:59 PM »
You did call them kids.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2020, 08:22:59 PM »
DXM + hashball in a capsule. Robotrip and edible in one. Not suggested. I spent approximately 3 hours with my head literally buried in the corner of a couch at a party because it was too much. Occasionally, I would pop up to see if the effects had mellowed, but nope, had to keep my head in sensory deprivation as much as possible. Luckily, the party was lame even though it was loud and my friends babysitting me was probably the most amusing thing happening there.

Sluggloaph

• Rep: 25
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2020, 09:00:40 PM »
My guy back in the days was with this super sweet chick, wholesome as fuck, but she isn't all she would seem she smokes Maad weed tight. And she's got the bomb recipe for brownies. This is in pa so no dispensaries or what have you. So this  road rolls up to the basement talkin bout 5 bucks a jawn, and so I haggle. I'm like eh were all right here lemme get two for 1. She abides.
Ate that thang straight away all greedy. Then me my guy and his chick all smoke weed like regular style. They dip, prolly to go fugg. So I'm like obliterated watchin everybody hates raymond. Fried. Then I realize oh shit I. On night shift tonight, well I can't be lagging so proceed to smoke more bongs, and now it's a few hours later and I'm hungry... I see a brownie out on the table. Side note, these jawns looked delicious and pro as fuck. So I eat that shit faster than a cheetah smokes meth. Hunger is appeased.
Now I'm at work and go in to count the safe, takes me 20 mins, should take 5. My people are like uhh you good!? I'm like uh yea why?
Then I realized that I got two of these jawns in my system, been smoking bongs all day, so I'm exhausted from gettin high all day, and I got 8 hours of night shift ahead of me. It was hilarious, every single customer of this Wawa knew 1000% that the guy ringing em up was high as fuck, heard about it all night long and from the cops too.
Tldr. Ate too many jawns befor work and was not even close to pulling it of
Whoa. Danger.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2020, 09:25:26 PM »
I ate hash brownies once with friends. It was the only time I've eaten edibles.

We watched Spy Kids 3-D because it was supposed to be fun. Not my idea. But we watched it without the 3-D goggles. The brownies had kicked in when the movie started and I was laughing hysterically at Ricardo Montalban's acting, which was augmented by his portrayal of Khan in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, a favourite movie of mine as a kid. I couldn't believe he was in the movie.

Anyway, I was having a blast laughing at how corny Spy Kids 3-D was, but then I started to feel very anxious and uncomfortable. Nothing too crazy but I just felt really uneasy. So one of my friends drove me to my car, for some reason I'd parked far away, and by that time the anxiety had subsided. I needed to get home and relax.

Never ate them again, though. I'm not a fan of how drugs in general make me feel really good then really bad.