Author Topic: your personal polk high moment  (Read 1279 times)

Frank

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
your personal polk high moment
« on: November 10, 2020, 02:35:44 PM »
thread about dollin reminiscing had me thinking if you guys had a polk high moment in school or at some point. something to point at when you talk to other people about when exactly your life went downhill since.

i basically al bundied my schools basketball tournament final, scoring a buzzer beater 3 when we were two points behind. it's still one of the first things i tell any person i get to know. it's very important for me. i guess i could be considered a hero/legend/myth, probably also because i never went to any back to school meetings and they probably all think i'm dead by now or selling shoes to fat ladies. it's sick.

we also won the volleyball tournament, which was around halloween time, and even though i didn't make the winning move, i'm still proud i got the whole team to wear corpsepaint to make us all look like norwegian wood spirits. i got exactly the reactions i was hoping for, also landed a nice fs heelflip before the tournament when i skated a bit outside.

sweet, sweet victory.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
Re: your personal polk high moment
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 05:13:04 AM »
I kind of have these:

1) Landed a f/s Nose blunt slide once.
2) Passed a super hard course in Industrial Economics that very few could
3) Clean and sober since 2013-04-08 but something that I don't bring that up often.
4) Did a blunt to fakie no a decent mini once.
5) Beat Ninja Gaiden Blacko twice.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 07:27:31 AM »
I pitched a shutout in little league.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 07:32:08 AM »
Got a headshot in csgo. Never logged on since.

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2020, 07:46:28 AM »
I was on High School diving team, I'm decent at it still but I was going for a triple axle dive and scored big little to no spash buttttttt as I was coming out I was high off my own smugness and well my dong flopped out.... Yes at the moment I was embarrassed but I got the nickname donkey dick Swift. Kinda stuck for the last two years till I quit or moved....
Dueces Bitch's

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2020, 07:52:07 AM »
I was on High School diving team, I'm decent at it still but I was going for a triple axle dive and scored big little to no spash buttttttt as I was coming out I was high off my own smugness and well my dong flopped out.... Yes at the moment I was embarrassed but I got the nickname donkey dick Swift. Kinda stuck for the last two years till I quit or moved....

haha, that's an awesome story.

the cool thing about having your dick flop out in public is you don't need to give a shit anymore. like when you're taking a leak in the streets and then notice that hella people can actually see your dick. "if you keep staring at my dick it's you who is the pervert!"

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2020, 07:55:48 AM »
- I played center field in little league and a kid hit the ball way in between CF and LF and was going for an inside-the-park-homerun. I threw him out at home from the center/left field wall and got a standing ovation from both teams parents/ players. And got an ovation every at bat the rest of the game. Made me really anxious.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2020, 08:18:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

haha, that's an awesome story.

the cool thing about having your dick flop out in public is you don't need to give a shit anymore. like when you're taking a leak in the streets and then notice that hella people can actually see your dick. "if you keep staring at my dick it's you who is the pervert!"
Well I was an awkward kid when I went through puberty, was 5'6" then shot like a weed to 6'2" in a year or so when it came to sports or extra curricular activities swimming is my jam as well as skating/biking. 

I remember I got picked on faggot and gay for my slip up from dudes and I'd always shut them down with well you keep talking about my dick like it owes you something? I mean who's really the queer one here?

It really does come down to that very point you said beforehand most rational people would be like oh c'mon man that is not needed or they'd look away but those that are still staring bro fuck are you looking at?! if so you might be the weird one and have an issue you need to think about.

Edit* I don't like using those words with strike through this is rural Alabama mind you,  My family and friends were the odd one's out in my town.
Dueces Bitch's

Dirk_Diggler

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2020, 08:52:47 AM »
In 6th grade we all had to write essays for the D.A.R.E program and each individual class had to pick a winner for the best essay and present it in front of all the kids in the school and parents. I won the essay for my class unintentionally.

I did not show up for the night of the presentations. 

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2020, 10:00:40 AM »
thread about dollin reminiscing had me thinking if you guys had a polk high moment in school or at some point. something to point at when you talk to other people about when exactly your life went downhill
 since.

i basically al bundied my schools basketball tournament final, scoring a buzzer beater 3 when we were two points behind. it's still one of the first things i tell any person i get to know. it's very important for me.

That’s pretty sick.  I had a buzzer-beater at the end of a rec. league game when I was 13-14.  My uncle coached the team and I remember him charging the court with his hands in the air like he was Jimmy Valvano, haha.  Then the ref said I got it off too late so it didn’t count and I walked off the court like Charlie Brown.  I still have that mental image of my uncle overjoyed beyond belief like we had just won the NCAA tournament though.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2020, 10:09:23 AM »
i beaned four batters in a row in little league . i threw hard but inaccurately . my dad was the coach and i remember all the parents yelling from the bleachers to pull me out of the game . one of those highlight lowlights 
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2020, 10:18:54 AM »
A group of my friends in high school came to watch one of my hockey games and one of them was a girl I had a crush on. I ended up scoring a hat trick that night. I thought I was a badass.

Irvine-Sucks.com

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2020, 11:10:26 AM »
A group of my friends in high school came to watch one of my hockey games and one of them was a girl I had a crush on. I ended up scoring a hat trick that night. I thought I was a badass.

So...  Did you slay that?

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2020, 12:42:22 PM »
i beaned four batters in a row in little league . i threw hard but inaccurately . my dad was the coach and i remember all the parents yelling from the bleachers to pull me out of the game . one of those highlight lowlights

Legitimately made me lol. This scenario would be a wonderful start to a movie.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2020, 05:41:15 PM »
I rolled a big circular table halfway across the school, flipped it upside down and road it down a flight of stairs.

I cant believe I didn't die.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2020, 06:22:25 PM »
Banged a chubby Asian girl with huge tits on a pool table.

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2020, 06:44:57 PM »
Scored 4 touchdowns in 1 game for the Chicago All City Championship. “Touchdown 4LOM” they used to call me.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2020, 07:07:50 PM »
Al Bundied had me cracking up
The school I went to was a fairly exclusive one in Brisbane, they’re all about rugby

I can’t remember but I think I played in the i division, starts at A’s so you can imagine yeah
Anyway it’s the last game at the end of season and I don’t know how it was allowed to go down I think it was like a sympathy fuck type deal but we played on Ross oval. Was kind of a big deal, that shits hallowed ground and we had no business playing on it
But yeah shit just came up matt and towards the end of the game I ran through some cunt and scored a try just to the right of the posts
That’s honestly the only time I ever scored a try in maybe 10 years of club and school rugby

Sounds silly probably but I was really happy to finally score a try shieet I feel all warm and fuzzy just remembering it haha
listen to cosmic psychos

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2020, 08:38:23 AM »

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2020, 08:43:01 AM »
my record long jump is 11 and a half feet

also I once was playing a pick up game in gym class and crossed up the captain of the basketball team and hit a three in his face

and then we fought and i won again.

good day.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2020, 01:27:34 AM »
very proud of yall, some really good posts, hope to see more coming!

keep the legend alive.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2020, 02:02:27 AM »
we had a game of skate once for the go skateboarding day organized by a local skateshop. i was kinda feeling it that day and then after 4-5 rounds i was up in the finals. the other guy rode for the shop that organized the event, and we already played a couple of games in the past, which were all pretty close all the time. however, the final goes on, and we end up both having 4 letters. we'd both already set and matched a lot of tricks so he and me are running out of options and start experimenting with the tricks to set next. he tries something but misses it. then its my turn, i take some pushes, and i think that i was going faster than usually, but however as said i was kinda feeling it that day. i then set up for a switch backside flip, that i sometimes manage to land but most times not. anyway, i roll fast, set up for the trick, pop it and boom, it perfectly takes off, ascends, rotates, stays under my feet, i catch it at almost the full 180 degrees, slide in the last couple of degrees and roll away clean and with speed. it felt so damn good. the other guy's turn comes up and he misses it twice. i then was awarded a 100 bucks coupon from the local shop that organized the event for the win.

Massivebellend

• Rep: -14
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2020, 02:31:29 AM »
Got a 64 killstreak in COD once...only been downhill since

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2020, 06:00:59 AM »
My older brother wanted to join the Honolulu Boys Choir and I auditioned, too, just because. He got denied and I got accepted. I never went back.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2020, 08:17:06 AM »
https://youtu.be/vtSrRJxaRRI

The dream sequence starting at :22 has been on my mind through every reply, what a goldmine thread - thank you Frank!

I don't have any formidable stories, but good lord I've been laughing my ass off.

keep the legend alive.

Tommy G

• Rep: -14
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2020, 08:59:46 PM »

Ha! Wonder if I was on the other end of that since I got beaned and hit twice in one game. That definitely ruined me for Little League since I didn't get a hit after that.

WPG

• Rep: -8
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2020, 09:40:24 PM »
Played on a provincial ball hockey team that went to nationals. I leave out the part where we got blown out every game and my dick got bruised
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2020, 10:27:21 PM »
I brag about all the lame shit I did lol.

Telly

• Rep: -150
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2020, 11:55:12 AM »
I ruined two no hitters in high school. 
Game one we were losing 3-0 and I was up to bat in the last inning with two outs.  Managed to wish a little squib grounder right up the middle between a diving shortstop and 2nd baseman.
Game two we were winning 6-0 with one out in the last inning and I tripped going to catch an easy blooper behind first base. 

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2020, 10:53:39 PM »
I got 12 hrs sleep every day for a whole summer.....without mono....