Author Topic: Isaac White out of Frogs roster  (Read 7749 times)

sk8bat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -97
Re: Isaac White out of Frogs roster
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2020, 11:23:10 AM »
Seattle is a lot of roll over bitches. That's how they lost their basketball team to Oklahoma. When I got here, bike polo had taken over the tennis courts, and I got rid of them by constantly harassing them and comparing them to colonists stealing land. Seattle is a place where stealing and being strung out on drugs is normal behavior. Seattle is a place where rape culture is normalized. Seattle is a giant dumpster full of garbage monsters.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2020, 11:31:04 AM »
Seattle is a lot of roll over bitches. That's how they lost their basketball team to Oklahoma. When I got here, bike polo had taken over the tennis courts, and I got rid of them by constantly harassing them and comparing them to colonists stealing land. Seattle is a place where stealing and being strung out on drugs is normal behavior. Seattle is a place where rape culture is normalized. Seattle is a giant dumpster full of garbage monsters.
i think you are incapable of self reflection

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2020, 11:53:44 AM »
can't imagine why people don't fuck with you when they roll up and see a dude holding this thing

Panettone

« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2020, 11:58:13 AM »
can't imagine why people don't fuck with you when they roll up and see a dude holding this thing

Sk8rat... Homer... Your instagram is more than a little strange.

Mazzer

• Rep: -20
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2020, 12:32:48 PM »
out off* ?

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2020, 02:25:57 PM »

Sounds like you fit right in!
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

QUSH

• Rep: -32
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2020, 02:36:39 PM »
Seattle is a lot of roll over bitches. That's how they lost their basketball team to Oklahoma. When I got here, bike polo had taken over the tennis courts, and I got rid of them

the tennis courts have been dominated by skaters for about a decade. plus the polo dudes always used the other side anyway.

sk8bat

« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2020, 02:51:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Seattle is a lot of roll over bitches. That's how they lost their basketball team to Oklahoma. When I got here, bike polo had taken over the tennis courts, and I got rid of them
[close]

the tennis courts have been dominated by skaters for about a decade. plus the polo dudes always used the other side anyway.
Bike polo used the main courts until they got booted. From my understanding skaters have used that court since the 90s and bike polo went to city hall to Shanghai the courts from the skaters. Just recently , after tons of bitching, we got bike polo to leave. All the stuff at the courts kept getting hauled off by the city cause bike polo kept complaining. They would always show up right when the sessions got started. The fact that skaters just rolled over for these disgusting subhumans in the first place is weak disgusting Seattle type shit. Same reasons the basketball team is gone.

COMMUNITYPACK

• Rep: 51
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2020, 02:54:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
have to come through with the classic who?
[close]
He's a Seattle kid that moved to NYC awhile back had a Transworld part a few years back called Aggressors. All Seattle video. There's a lot of Seattle guys you never heard of.
[close]
Issac is actually from North Carolina, just moved to Seattle then NYC.
[close]
That's probably why he seemed cool. Not from here. I'm from Oklahoma. This place is psychological torture.
[close]

This place as in OK or Seattle?
[close]
Seattle
[close]

bummer, i love it here

Just here because I can't believe no one else already did this.

QUSH

« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2020, 03:24:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Bike polo used the main courts until they got booted. From my understanding skaters have used that court since the 90s and bike polo went to city hall to Shanghai the courts from the skaters. Just recently , after tons of bitching, we got bike polo to leave. All the stuff at the courts kept getting hauled off by the city cause bike polo kept complaining. They would always show up right when the sessions got started. The fact that skaters just rolled over for these disgusting subhumans in the first place is weak disgusting Seattle type shit. Same reasons the basketball team is gone.

i know its been used since the 90s but im saying for the past decade its been skater dominated. and no shit the city is gonna haul boxes and rails and ramps from a city park. its not like the park is in the cut where nobody can see whats going on

sk8bat

« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2020, 04:55:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

i know its been used since the 90s but im saying for the past decade its been skater dominated. and no shit the city is gonna haul boxes and rails and ramps from a city park. its not like the park is in the cut where nobody can see whats going on
That was the catalyst for removing them by blaming them for getting the stuff taken. Claiming they complained to have it removed for bike polo. So it was easier to call them out for being thieves since it was obvious it was them complaining cause they already went to the city to steal the courts in the the first place. If that makes sense. Nobody wants to claim colonist in the anarchy zone besides homeless people, so they left.

sk8bat

« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2020, 05:03:15 PM »
I remember the day that everything changed cause we went to war with them that day, and then one of our guys started fucking one of their leaders and shortly after they left for good. It was crazy to sleep with the enemy like that, but somehow I guess all the pillow talk sent the message. Make Love not war I guess, but war was coming for sure and they all knew it.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2020, 05:32:33 PM »
this dude really down to go to war over an old tennis court
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 05:42:27 PM by notmikerusczyk »

cky enthusiast

« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2020, 05:47:30 PM »
I remember the day that everything changed cause we went to war with them that day, and then one of our guys started fucking one of their leaders and shortly after they left for good. It was crazy to sleep with the enemy like that, but somehow I guess all the pillow talk sent the message. Make Love not war I guess, but war was coming for sure and they all knew it.

bike polo guys... come out to plaaaayyyy

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2020, 06:36:28 PM »
Wait... someone on Frog used to play bike polo?

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2020, 06:59:04 PM »
nah sk8bat used his army of rats to overcome an old tennis court overcome with people playing bike polo in order for him to skate some flatground and possibly a parking block if he's lucky

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2020, 07:01:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
nah sk8bat used his army of rats to overcome an old tennis court overcome with people playing bike polo in order for him to skate some flatground and possibly a parking block if he's lucky

Is sk8bat Willard?!

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2208
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2020, 07:45:09 PM »
What on gosh’s green earth is going on in this thread, and can we pleeease keep whatever the fuck it is going on at least through the holidays?
Also, what kind of disconnect has to occur for these two sentiments to happen in the same comment?
I’d say something like “You couldn’t possibly write fiction this fantastic,” but clearly, someone has already so deftly done so, except for the fiction part. Homesicle has said enough to convince me of their genuine bonefides.
Fuck me & everything. Sk8brat is indeed the king.
[On his way out of the room, Colombo turns & says, “Just one more thing... you wouldn’t, by chance, know, or happen to BE KingShark would you? It’s just that you seem to have certain aspects in common. Would you mind if I asked you one or two more questions?”]

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2020, 08:08:44 PM »
What on gosh’s green earth is going on in this thread, and can we pleeease keep whatever the fuck it is going on at least through the holidays?
Also, what kind of disconnect has to occur for these two sentiments to happen in the same comment?
Expand Quote
[close]
LOL great catch

sk8bat

« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2020, 08:25:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
LOL great catch
That's reaching. I'm an American citizen. I can live in whatever state I want. I didn't displace anyone. Nobody was living in my room before I moved in. False logic.

sk8bat

« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2020, 08:33:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
LOL great catch
[close]
That's reaching. I'm an American citizen. I can live in whatever state I want. I didn't displace anyone. Nobody was living in my room before I moved in. False logic.
Maybe I don't want to glorify bike polo as pirates, but yeah maybe should have referred them as pirates, but that would have just boasted their egos about it, and comparing them to colonists slaughtering natives sounded more appropriate. They're despicable people. Don't know why you would be against me on this at all.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2020, 04:24:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
LOL great catch
[close]

are you an only child by any chance

Ilya Oblomov

• Rep: 14
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2020, 04:40:20 AM »
Years back we had an attempted coupe at the Howard courts in Orlando. A couple well placed loose boards scattered the Polo flotilla right out of the contested waters.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 432
« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2020, 05:03:16 AM »
I have to say I am seriously intrigued now, so I’ll ask even though I’m sure I don’t actually want to know: what the hell is bike polo? And is it as bad as it sounds?

Ilya Oblomov

• Rep: 14
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2020, 05:15:10 AM »
Bike "polo" is a cross between croquet and hockey played on bikes. Cool, bro. Do your thing. The issue is that they try to gentrify open, court-style skate spots and push people out.

In Orlando it was the same fucktards who did the critical mass bikes rides and screamed about bike rights while ignoring the rules of the road.

I'm noticing a trend of "nerds" being rapists. Sounds like sociopaths masquerading.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2020, 05:17:46 AM »
when i was still a bike messenger i lived in a house with a few dudes one of whom did bike polo. he also took freestyle very seriously to give you an idea of the type of person we’re talking about

QUSH

« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2020, 09:00:10 AM »
I have to say I am seriously intrigued now, so I’ll ask even though I’m sure I don’t actually want to know: what the hell is bike polo? And is it as bad as it sounds?

hockey on fixies

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2020, 11:23:15 AM »
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2020, 11:31:34 AM »

it kinda peaked about a decade ago, that's when i played. but it's fun, it's like field hockey but you play on bikes.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

• Rep: 31
« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2020, 03:32:41 PM »
Lame Mango kicked dude off. There’s no way Jalba hasn’t done this before.