Author Topic: Indy 159 for Ace 55 ?  (Read 520 times)

B. Hopper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 3
Indy 159 for Ace 55 ?
« on: November 16, 2020, 07:18:26 PM »
I have some Tommy Guerrero Indy 159s that are a few years old (the black ones with his artwork on them).
Bones bushings.
Owned by an old man, so not super tore up (pics soon).
Would love a set of Ace 55s..possibly 66s, but more likely 55s.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 01:13:54 PM by B. Hopper »
44 years young. Skatin' since '80. Take yours slams, get up smiling, say #thankyouskateboarding, and get back up and do it again. Because FUN.

nevrwasben

Re: Indy 159 for Ace 55 and possible other trades
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 11:23:52 PM »
I have some Tommy Guerrero Indy 159s that are a few years old (the black ones with his artwork on them).
Bones bushings.

I'd love to trade for some Ace 55s.

I also have damn near new sets of Spitfire F4 101s in 50mm classic and 53mm tablets.
Love them but they aren't getting used and are hardly touched.
I also have some F4 in 58mm classics. Slightly more use but still have most of the graphics in tact, so again, not THAT used.

I'd be up for some wheel swaps. Let me know what you have. I'm in a sidewalk surf/slappy/around town phase right now (just ordered some OJ Mini Super Juices) if that helps. Open to offers.
I have some 55 F4s that we’re ridden around the block a few times that I’d trade for the 50s or 53s  you got

B. Hopper

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 09:36:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Bones bushings.

I also have damn near new sets of Spitfire F4 101s in 50mm classic and 53mm tablets.
I also have some F4 in 58mm classics. Slightly more use but still have most of the graphics in tact, so again, not THAT used.

I'd be up for some wheel swaps. Let me know what you have. I'm in a sidewalk surf/slappy/around town phase right now (just ordered some OJ Mini Super Juices) if that helps. Open to offers.
[close]
I have some 55 F4s that we’re ridden around the block a few times that I’d trade for the 50s or 53s  you got

What shape are they?
44 years young. Skatin' since '80. Take yours slams, get up smiling, say #thankyouskateboarding, and get back up and do it again. Because FUN.

Quique

• Rep: 52
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 03:18:55 AM »
If you are willing to ship outside US I'm interested in the 55 or the 58 f4s.

nevrwasben

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 12:23:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Bones bushings.

[close]
[close]

What shape are they?
Classic, F4 55mm 101

B. Hopper

Re: Indy 159 for Ace 55 ?
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2020, 01:14:21 PM »
Thanks for the wheel offers, but I'm going to hold off on those and hope for a truck trade.

nevrwasben

Re: Indy 159 for Ace 55 ?
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2020, 02:38:43 PM »
Thanks for the wheel offers, but I'm going to hold off on those and hope for a truck trade.
Werd
If you are willing to ship outside US I'm interested in the 55 or the 58 f4s.
Sorry bud, don’t wanna ship outside the US