Author Topic: BARBARIAN THURSDAY (LADOLCEVITASOCIALCLUB)  (Read 1185 times)

ginozz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
BARBARIAN THURSDAY (LADOLCEVITASOCIALCLUB)
« on: January 30, 2020, 05:34:17 PM »

Having a regular job is hard. Workin' in a really nice trattoria in the center of one of the most turistic town of your island can be even crazier: long shifts, picky customers and all the odd things that could happen workin' in a place like that. When you have just one day left for yourself (in this case, thursday), you have to squeeze the best out of it so, instead of riding your motorbike or trying to pick-up on girls like all the islanders do, Conan loves to be out in the streets, riding his board with his barbarian approach to life. This clip came out natural, no shit planned, we just put the cam on "rec" and we went with the flow. No sponsors involved, no big names of the "italian scene", no "free stuff", just him, his friends and his skateboard... ah... and don't forget Antonello!
Filmed in the hottest season of the year, this collection of footage  simply represents what happened every thursday between June and October 2019.
Thank you for one of the funniest summer ever!

In this clip you can find:

Andrea "Conan" Motta
Davide LaCorte
Luca Gozzo
Francesco Floriddia
Nicolas Buongiorno
Nick Recupero
Fabrizio Foti
Federico Magnani
Peppe Romeo
Toni, Achille & Milo
Antonello

imposter

• Rep: -63
Re: BARBARIAN THURSDAY (LADOLCEVITASOCIALCLUB)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 09:40:04 PM »
Ok

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 04:02:51 AM »

Having a regular job is hard. Workin' in a really nice trattoria in the center of one of the most turistic town of your island can be even crazier: long shifts, picky costumers and all the odd things that could happen workin' in a place like that. When you have just one day left for yourself (in this case, thursday), you have to squeeze the best out of it so, instead of riding your motorbike or trying to pick-up on girls like all the islanders do, Conan loves to be out in the streets, riding his board with his barbarian approach to life. This clip came out natural, no shit planned, we just put the cam on "rec" and we went with the flow. No sponsors involved, no big names of the "italian scene", no "free stuff", just him, his friends and his skateboard... ah... and don't forget Antonello!
Filmed in the hottest season of the year, this collection of footage  simply represents what happened every thursday between June and October 2019.
Thank you for one of the funniest summer ever!

In this clip you can find:

Andrea "Conan" Motta
Davide LaCorte
Luca Gozzo
Francesco Floriddia
Nicolas Buongiorno
Nick Recupero
Fabrizio Foti
Federico Magnani
Peppe Romeo
Toni, Achille & Milo
Antonello

good good shit, I know a couple of spot from a trip to Sicily around the Siracusa area but no idea about the rest. Great vibes

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Get bent
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 05:28:31 AM »
Who?
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

ginozz

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2020, 02:58:01 AM »
Glad you like it @Mcidraque ! yes the guy stays more close to Siracusa and we went around his village and nearby towns! streets are so smooth around there if you ever want to come visit again you are welcome! we started a diy in Catania too last year.. Kids are loving it!

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 12:05:39 PM »
That was epic.

This thread should be moved to PHOTO/VIDEO.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

ginozz

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2020, 12:33:12 AM »
That was epic.

This thread should be moved to PHOTO/VIDEO.

Yeah you're right I think I accidentally done it.. Can I move it or needs to be an admin?