Author Topic: 9 inch enjoi for street  (Read 728 times)

switchfrontshuv

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 47
9 inch enjoi for street
« on: November 30, 2020, 09:09:39 PM »
https://www.skatedeluxe.com/en/enjoi-spectrum-9-deck-white_p138912

so this board is on sale at my local shop and im like damn, the dimensions are really different (9 inch but 32.4 long and only 14.38 WB) so I wonder if I could still skate this like I usually skate street

im not the best skater that goes off or spends hours skating everyday (im a uni student), usually I pull up to the park, do some crooks on a ledge, nollie shuv manuals, a whole lotta treflips and impossibles and sw heels and bs flips off small 3 stairs and stuff like that.

so I was wondering if anyone had experiences with decks of sizeable comparison? currently im skating 8.5x32.25 frog with 14.5WB and steep kicks and it works for me.
also im probably gonna skate this deck on Ace 44s, anyone have any experience with 9inch on 44s? I dont think it would be a problem cuz a while ago I was skating 139s on 8.5 lol, its all about getting used to it for me

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: 9 inch enjoi for street
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 09:18:29 PM »
Not a 9inch, but had really fun time on 8.75 whole summer. I only skate street and mostly ledges and flatground and didnt really notice it being any harder.

44s gonna be really magic carpet, but if you like generally that feeling then just go for it.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 10:39:00 PM »
55's would fit a lot better imo.

Whether or not a 9" deck would work for street is completely up to you.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 390
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 08:09:47 AM »
I’ve used a 8.75 for street and it was fine since it was the same length and wheelbase as my regular setup. Really it just depends on how comfortably you can still do your tricks. To me length and wheelbase are more important that width

If you hate it just throw some soft wheels on it and you have a cruiser