Author Topic: Ryan Lay of Etnies  (Read 4281 times)

urbneathme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
Re: Ryan Lay of Etnies
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2020, 11:13:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He’s been of since last year, getting mostly vans but I seen him riding the cupsole state shoes too.

I think Vans should make the move, Ryan is great on and off the wall board.
[close]

That’s crazy. Pretty sure he had some etnies on for that NY trip Krux just took with a couple riders. Can’t believe he’s been off that long. Etnies should just can it and have Emerica/es under sole tech
[close]

"Coolness" aside, there's no earthly way that eS is doing better as a brand than Etnies.
etnies is probably doing better than emerica i would guess

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2020, 01:58:02 AM »
I don’t hate welcome per se BUT he deserves better. And yes, I’d be happy to buy some his boards but the wheelbase is ridics for street (but that makes him even more talented)

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Dorje Drolo

• Rep: -56
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2020, 08:29:26 AM »
Welcome was (is?) doing well so I hope they can at least support him somewhat. It's obviously not enough to be a full-time pro but I hope it's better than nothing.

I'd buy a bunch of his pro models if they were on a shape with a more rounded tail just to show how neat I think his work is.

I have never understood this. I get it Welcome is the shaped deck brand but majority of people ride popsicles so add a some to the line and gain way further reach for your brand. I dig Welcome and have wanted to skate their decks a few times and pass for this reason.

Dorje Drolo

• Rep: -56
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2020, 08:40:38 AM »
As far as Lay's kick situation let's throw Simple a bone and link them up.  ;D  After being on Etnies roster for so long not a lot of options. Lay rips so hopefully something pans out.

HombreezysShittyPasta

• Rep: -53
  • olive garden
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2020, 11:12:57 AM »
Cariuma wayward son. Dont you cry no more