Author Topic: Shredmaster Keith - Celine Homme  (Read 4031 times)

Sick Duck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
Re: Shredmaster Keith - Celine Homme
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2020, 10:47:23 AM »
Expand Quote
SMH, the Slap troglodytes came out of their caves to rip on the Shredmaster the moment they saw him associated with a fashion brand. They don't know shit about New York skating if they cant reasonably respect and understand Keith's influence. How much you wanna bet these fools can't even treflip?
[close]

Hey Keith I can’t really tell who you are actually talking to in this post. Like are you just talking to people on slap who aren’t “troglodytes” or to yourself or is it rhetorical?
do u even understand and respect his influence?

switchfakie

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2020, 02:12:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
SMH, the Slap troglodytes came out of their caves to rip on the Shredmaster the moment they saw him associated with a fashion brand. They don't know shit about New York skating if they cant reasonably respect and understand Keith's influence. How much you wanna bet these fools can't even treflip?
[close]

Hey Keith I can’t really tell who you are actually talking to in this post. Like are you just talking to people on slap who aren’t “troglodytes” or to yourself or is it rhetorical?
[close]

exactly my man, you seem like a reasonable non-degenerate. lets go out tonight and bust a long back krook on a fat coke rail situated on a nuns left butt cheek.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2020, 03:34:15 PM »
I think it’s worth noting this is a shoot for Mr Porter. It’s not associated directly with Chanel, Hedi, or his team it seems.

I’m not sure how much this gig would pay. Can’t imagine much for an online editorial for a web store.  The blame, if any, can also be placed on the author, publisher, and stylist

On a side note, I’m surprised slap has been silent on the Moschino x Palace collaboration. Jeremy Scott is kooky enough as is.

nothing's been the since same

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2020, 05:17:10 PM »

His new collection for CELINE HOMME is called “The Dancing Kid”, and it’s a wild, carefree celebration of self-expression that’s rooted firmly in the turning-point mood of the 2020s...it holds up a mirror to the creative, eclectic nature of youth culture today.

In keeping with its restless, freewheeling spirit, as well as its skate culture influences, we photographed the collection on New York street skater Mr Keith “Shredmaster” Hardy, who takes us on a day- and night-long journey through Manhattan’s Lower East Side. If dance floors look set to remain empty for some time yet, Mr Hardy, like so many of Mr Slimane’s inspirations for “The Dancing Kid”, offers a timely reminder that the spirit of dressing well lies in enjoying the clothes we wear, no matter where we are.”

https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/journal/fashion/celine-homme-the-dancing-kid-menswear-launch-2020-1476004?cm_sp=homepage-_-C1-_-celine-homme-the-dancing-kid-menswear-launch-2020-_-20-11-20

Cardigan = $2450
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH0HtPmlErP/?igshid=1kc6nz88c3j28

Silk Bomber = $2550
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHzxg8tFzO5/?igshid=1dujrk1dqe6tv

This loser who undoubtedly gave himself the nickname "Shedmister" makes for one hideous high fashion model.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2020, 05:33:00 PM »
i made a sweater like that once just on a 1st grade bugout- i gotta hit these dudes up and “secure a bag” ASAP

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2020, 11:08:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

exactly my man, you seem like a reasonable non-degenerate. lets go out tonight and bust a long back krook on a fat coke rail situated on a nuns left butt cheek.
your energy is a vibe my g

Stackhaus

• Rep: -3
  • Always remember, yourself is steam
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2020, 08:31:03 AM »
Is he too lame to be sponsored by supreme?