Author Topic: beaming the camera and protected socioeconomic status  (Read 5228 times)

Telly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: beaming the camera and protected socioeconomic status
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2020, 12:30:43 PM »
Just watched a bunch of skating trying to take a nap.
I prefer the camera beam after something heavy way way way more than the push to nowhere after a banger.  Makes no sense.  Flip off the camera, shoot your board down the street, focus, anything.  I fucking hate the push to nowhere.  Might be the only thing I really notice that I don’t like.  Literally everything else except cross-footed landings is cool to me. 

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1393
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2020, 04:21:50 PM »
This is fucking wack. OP, just be open with your racist attitude and get the fuck out of here instead of hiding behind bullshit "protected socioeconomic status" labels. I hope you're a kid who hasn't figured this shit out yet instead of a grown ass bigot loser. Either way this sorta talk can fuck right off and there's no reason any of us should validate it.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2020, 06:08:44 PM »

"LET'S FUCKING GO!" - Karl Marx, probably

Brguy

« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2020, 09:14:03 PM »
I prefer the camera beam after something heavy way way way more than the push to nowhere after a banger.  Makes no sense.  Flip off the camera, shoot your board down the street, focus, anything.  I fucking hate the push to nowhere.  Might be the only thing I really notice that I don’t like.  Literally everything else except cross-footed landings is cool to me.
Agree. Although the GX guys get a pass because either everybody is bombing a hill after the trick or they're running away after beating up a security guard.

This is fucking wack. OP, just be open with your racist attitude and get the fuck out of here instead of hiding behind bullshit "protected socioeconomic status" labels. I hope you're a kid who hasn't figured this shit out yet instead of a grown ass bigot loser. Either way this sorta talk can fuck right off and there's no reason any of us should validate it.
Why the fuck everything is racism to you guys? Quit being a pussy.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1393
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2020, 08:24:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Agree. Although the GX guys get a pass because either everybody is bombing a hill after the trick or they're running away after beating up a security guard.

Expand Quote
[close]
Why the fuck everything is racism to you guys? Quit being a pussy.

what the fuck else is "protected socioeconomic status" other than a poorly veiled racist comment? got no time for this shit
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

swordtechnique

• Rep: -56
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2020, 09:14:30 PM »

if it wasn't for Foy's protected socioeconomic status I'm sure skaters would be up in arms over this shit, smh

Glurmpz

« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2020, 09:22:37 PM »
"I've never done that trick in my life!" - Harold Hunter, very clearly an IG skater with protected socioeconomic status

That's all I can think any time I see someone do a switch frontside 180 to 5-0. Love that clip. 

I'd also rather see someone beam the camera in delight over pushing off into the sunset. Where are you going? 

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2020, 10:02:11 AM »
Sometimes I don't mind the beaming, but I can't stand the "lets fucking go" shtick. Geerosss.
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2020, 10:23:14 AM »
beaming the camera and protected socioeconomic status

"Shut the fuck up, my guy."

jigga man

• Rep: 4
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2020, 10:27:15 AM »
is this about ishod? feel like he's on intimate terms w/ the camera.
or is it a lady?

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 129
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2020, 02:36:25 PM »
Sounds like my racist grandpa back in the day complaining about brown football players celebrating after the touchdown to me. But at the same time OP's complaining that he can't complain. Just complain and don't bring up "socioeconomic" status... you won't sound like a bitch ass then. Cheers

celery man

• Rep: -16
  • thanks cinco
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2020, 02:43:04 PM »
Sometimes I don't mind the beaming, but I can't stand the "lets fucking go" shtick. Geerosss.
its only a few steps below taking your shirt off, pounding on your chest like an ape, and grunting to the sky. i dont get it either but then again I'm not pushing the boundaries of skateboarding

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2020, 03:48:47 PM »
Also beaming/mugging/posing>>>hugs.