Author Topic: barbiturates  (Read 972 times)

girlfriendplease

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -22
  • i can shuv it, 5050, bslide, kickflip, and nocompl
barbiturates
« on: December 01, 2020, 03:46:05 AM »
your experiences/thoughts on these drugs?
would you rather drink a couple beers, take some benzodiazepines, or take some barbiturates?
i care

HombreezysShittyPasta

• Rep: -53
  • olive garden
Re: barbiturates
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 06:39:59 AM »
Pills are lame fr. Stupid kids that listen to stupid things like lil xan and tekashi69 while watching cringe shows like adventure time think theyre sik. Normal looking people who have pill addictions also bum me out its like a karen type of drug too. Recreational pill poppers are lames. In the 90s during the rave days it was different but the whole thing is shit now

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1392
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 09:00:00 AM »
stay away. Benzo withdrawal can kill you. If it doesn't kill you, without a medically supervised taper, the chances of hallucinations and seizure are incredibly high. Seriously, benzos aren't worth the dull feeling that constitutes a high and cause a black out far gnarlier and more aggressive than an alcohol blackout. Along with that, benzos damage neural pathways and heavy use can actually cause nerve damage and tinnitus.

straight barbiturates are garbage too. Seriously, it's easy to become a bartard and really hard to get back to baseline.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 09:04:55 AM »
I took a bunch of Klonopin once and I didn't feel shit.

Listen to the guys above, popping pills is stupid.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 09:11:39 AM »
send me a box ill get you a review

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2020, 09:21:43 AM »
A good friend of mine got deep into heavy benzo addiction for a couple of years. He’s clean now, (i hope), but he’s a shell of his former self. He’s a got a permament blank stare, sounds mentally regular when he talks and seriously seems much dumber than when I hung out with him. Once in a while I’ll see him randomly walking around old town like a zombie and he seems completely miserable. Can’t keep a job more than a few weeks because his brain and motor skills are shot.

He went from a smart guy with a damn good job and who killed it on a mountain bike and on skis, to dropping off the face of the Earth and being homeless for a few years. OD’d a few times and got in a lot of trouble because of pills, and not just with the law. We tried to get him to start biking again, but to no avail.

It started exactly how you want to go about it... few pills and a few beers here and there. Next thing, you black out for 12 hours and wake up in jail.

Seriously, pills are fucking wack.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2020, 11:34:14 AM »
Anybody ever try those bootleg Quaaludes they still make in South Africa?

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2020, 11:43:15 AM »
Any prescription pill you don’t get from a pharmacy is akin to Russian roulette.  I would assume they all have fentanyl and that whoever made them in their basement is a fucking moron.
Too many people have died to ignore the reality of the situation.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2020, 06:10:00 PM »
Anybody ever try those bootleg Quaaludes they still make in South Africa?
i got five on it

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2020, 02:32:52 AM »
Don't.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 723
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2020, 05:12:35 AM »
What country are you in that barbs are even available. Or are you talkin like phenobarbital?

Either way stay away, barbs benzos opiates don’t matter all pills are a bad path to go down. Don’t do it.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 583
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2020, 06:19:45 AM »
Benzodiazepines, at clinical doses, over short intervals, for specific reasons, can be very useful. Beyond that, they are not helpful.

I used to work with this hilarious older guy who had a terrible memory. He knew I smoked weed, so he’d ask me drug questions regularly. I got this one nearly every day: “hey Janus, you remember quaaludes?”

“No Dave, I was born in 1987.”

Suffice to say, the long-term effects may not be desirable.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2020, 07:41:44 AM »
What country are you in that barbs are even available. Or are you talkin like phenobarbital?

Either way stay away, barbs benzos opiates don’t matter all pills are a bad path to go down. Don’t do it.

Free max b

94' I was hanging out with this old biker guy i'd met at meetings. He called one day super excited and asked me to meet him at the flea market. When I got there he was guarding an old Drs bag with a couple tin 5 gallon buckets. He asked me to pay for them. The lot was under 30$. When we got back to his house he showed me one bucket was 3/4 full of powder phenobarbital, still labeled.  The Drs bag had some morphine in it too, but I never tried it. Definitely don't remember much of fall 94 except for trying to choke down increasingly huge parachutes. 
Next year I started taking the limousine bus from Denver to el paso.  There was an old lady that still sold seconal and tulenals there.  But looking back they were probably flunitrazapam. 
Been pill free for many years thankfully.  Being so out of it for so long was horrible.  Catching multiple classes with zero memory is worse.  These basement pressed garbage kids get today would've ended me early.

Brguy

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2020, 10:26:26 AM »
I supposedly landed my best kickflip ever in a Clonezepam blackout, so sure. Everyone here is right though, I'd never do it regularly because I value my mental health.

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1099
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2020, 12:57:40 PM »
I'd rather drink a couple beers.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2020, 02:12:15 PM »
I’d rather eat some ass

jigga man

• Rep: 4
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2020, 02:18:12 PM »
there used to be an expert on this stuff named bawtawd. he surfed the dark web in search of research chemicals.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2020, 04:02:32 AM »
there used to be an expert on this stuff named bawtawd. he surfed the dark web in search of research chemicals.

we I miss you Bawtawd.
Edit* the Bawtawd slap ama in his garage or wherever really blew my mind at the time. Realizing all the stories were true was hard to comprehend. Soon after he went to the joint/feds out whatever. If any pals cyber sluethed him back then and know his state name, I'd put money on his books on GP.

jigga man

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2020, 06:04:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

we I miss you Bawtawd.
Edit* the Bawtawd slap ama in his garage or wherever really blew my mind at the time. Realizing all the stories were true was hard to comprehend. Soon after he went to the joint/feds out whatever. If any pals cyber sluethed him back then and know his state name, I'd put money on his books on GP.
oh, he got busted? how can you know that w/out knowing his name?

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2020, 06:12:32 AM »
Somebody who skated his local park with him, posted his mugshot and a description of the crimes he was accused of (I think mostly some form of credit card fraud). He also said Bawtawd was out on the lam for a bit, after running off after his parents put up some property as a form collateral for his bail. Baw found out, and sent threatening PMs to the poster, to make him take thread down. I have it screenshotted somewhere.

"Thank you Bawtawd, for showing me new ways to be weird around girls"

jigga man

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2020, 10:53:52 AM »
Somebody who skated his local park with him, posted his mugshot and a description of the crimes he was accused of (I think mostly some form of credit card fraud). He also said Bawtawd was out on the lam for a bit, after running off after his parents put up some property as a form collateral for his bail. Baw found out, and sent threatening PMs to the poster, to make him take thread down. I have it screenshotted somewhere.

"Thank you Bawtawd, for showing me new ways to be weird around girls"
damn, hope his folks didn't lose their home.
free the tawd!