Author Topic: A day in your life.  (Read 2360 times)

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 18
Re: A day in your life.
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2020, 01:11:00 PM »

Expand Quote
2:45 a.m.- wake up, take a shit
[close]

This strikes me as a bit odd.

Nah bro, you gotta get the deuce outta the way before you take a shower.

Thomas

• Rep: 20
  • no pop no style
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2020, 02:14:07 AM »
Well, since it is almost winter and I do a lot of remote work due to covid :

- 8:00 wake-up, making coffee and a big ass smoothie with 4-5 bananas, oat milk peanut butter and cacao.
- Taking a huge shit because of that coffee/smoothie combo.
- 9:00 to 11:30 work from home, well lurking Slap, answering mails, Teams meetings, and a bit of CAD design tasks.
- 11:30 - 13:30 skate my little park which is 200 meters from home.
- 13:30 - 14:00 lunch time.
- 14:00 - 17:00 work again.
- 17:00 - 18:00 playing Minecraft or playing with my two cats.
- 18:00 - 19:00 cooking a nice little meal to share with my girl.
- 19:00 - 21:00 watching animes with my girl.
- 21:00 - 22:00 scrolling through Instagram or reading a book.
- 22:00 sleep

Weekends are pretty much the same except street mission in the afternoon from 13 to 17.
Possibilities are everywhere, search and enjoy.

Yu Dum

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2020, 12:51:23 PM »
Pretty much everyday is the same at this point, but it's better than being dead.

- 7:15 to 8:10 : wake up, make coffee, feed the pets and let the pups & pig out. Kiss my partner and tell them to have a lovely day.
- 8:20 to 9:00 : Get to work, turn off the alarm, turn on TVs and radio, put firearms out for display, clean glass
- 9:00 to 6:00 : literally just sit and wait for people to come in to get a loan or pay their interest/redemption fees while browsing SLAP for no real reason.
- 6:15 to roughly midnight : hang out with the animals and my partner. Cook dinner, have a few beers, smoke some. Maybe play video games or watch The Sopranos.
Midnight to the next morning : I'm either actually asleep or tossing and turning all night. No in-between.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2020, 01:07:49 PM »
Wake up at 6am
Take a shit then shower, exclusively in that order
Get to work about 7:30 while drinking coffee or Red Bull for breakfast
Do all the swipes allowed on Tinder and Bumble before work starts at 8.
Do at least 9 hours of organizing and delivering mail while trying to dodge customers and dogs
Pre-daylight savings change i would probably go to the skatepark before night. Now it's straight home to watch Netflix and or masturbate. Maybe I get a burrito on the drive home.
I drink a ton of sugary drinks and beer with my burrito which explains my physique.
Hit the hay to do it again the next day.
On the weekend I'll go skateboarding, dirt bike riding, road bike riding, golfing, or batting cages. I typically do things.
Given that I work outside and skateboarding is a solo activity (aside from chilling when not actively doing it), the rona hasn't effected my behavior much.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1392
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2020, 02:31:21 PM »
Pretty much everyday is the same at this point, but it's better than being dead.

- 7:15 to 8:10 : wake up, make coffee, feed the pets and let the pups & pig out. Kiss my partner and tell them to have a lovely day.
- 8:20 to 9:00 : Get to work, turn off the alarm, turn on TVs and radio, put firearms out for display, clean glass
- 9:00 to 6:00 : literally just sit and wait for people to come in to get a loan or pay their interest/redemption fees while browsing SLAP for no real reason.
- 6:15 to roughly midnight : hang out with the animals and my partner. Cook dinner, have a few beers, smoke some. Maybe play video games or watch The Sopranos.
Midnight to the next morning : I'm either actually asleep or tossing and turning all night. No in-between.

what gun gets snapped up the fastest at the pawnshop?

Wake up at 6am
Do at least 9 hours of organizing and delivering mail while trying to dodge customers and dogs
Pre-daylight savings change i would probably go to the skatepark before night. Now it's straight home to watch Netflix and or masturbate. Maybe I get a burrito on the drive home.
I drink a ton of sugary drinks and beer with my burrito which explains my physique.
On the weekend I'll go skateboarding, dirt bike riding, road bike riding, golfing, or batting cages. I typically do things.
Given that I work outside and skateboarding is a solo activity (aside from chilling when not actively doing it), the rona hasn't effected my behavior much.

USPS mail carrier? y'all do the real important work. thanks for the service
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Yu Dum

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2020, 02:41:04 PM »
@IusedToSkateMore the hottest sellers right now are assault rifles and nearly any handgun with a caliber larger than .22
Most of our customers, who actually buy, are a bunch of blue collar, conservative rednecks; naturally, they're all gung-ho about buying as many guns "BEFORE BIDEN AND THESE DAMN DEMOCRATS TAKE EM FROM US." It's quite laughable really.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2020, 04:30:30 PM »
4:30a- Morning already?  Slide my rubber boots on and head out to slop the hogs with Hezekiah. 

5:00a- Maw is frying up head cheese and eggs for breakfast.  (Yum, my favorite).

5:20a- Crack a couple whip-its behind the barn.

5:30a-6:00a- Silent prayer.  Pray for the long, excruciating death of my enemies.  Fantasize about pissing on their graves.

6:10a-  Slip out of my overalls and into my favorite Sears young men’s collection suit.

6:30a- Catch the train into the city.  Pretend to text people on my cellphone to fool my fellow passengers into thinking I have friends.

8:00a-  Clock in at Chippendale’s and take a look at the day’s schedule.

8:20a- Change backstage into my shirtless collar and oil up. 

9:00a-4:00p-  Out there workin it, usually getting bills stuffed in my thong.

4:20p- 420 BLAZE IT

6:30p- Finally make it back just in time for dinner.  Looks like it’s another Kid Cuisine night.

7:00p-8:00p- Bible study

8:00p-9:00p- Put together more “GOD HATES FAGS” signs for the military funeral this weekend.  Can’t decide if I should change the font or not.

9:00p- Time for bed, but not before reading another chapter of Little House on the Prairie.  Jerk of to the picture of Laura Ingalls Wilder on the inside of the back cover.

9:20p- Lights out!  Goodnight moon. goodnight hogs, goodnight John-Boy.

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2020, 04:33:01 PM »

What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2020, 04:39:22 PM »
Wake up at 6am

Shouts to you delivering our mail homie, y’all do important work.

On behalf of all trash drivers, I apologize for putting cans in front of mail boxes.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2020, 05:07:44 PM »

- 8:00 wake-up, making coffee and a big ass smoothie with 4-5 bananas, oat milk peanut butter and cacao.
- 9:00 to 11:30 work from home, well lurking Slap, answering mails, Teams meetings, and a bit of CAD design tasks.

Weekends are pretty much the same except street mission in the afternoon from 13 to 17.

How often do you hit the banana stand? How do you keep 25+ bananas per week from going bad?

Also, 10 hours of sleep per night is rad!

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2020, 05:38:05 PM »
@IusedToSkateMore the hottest sellers right now are assault rifles and nearly any handgun with a caliber larger than .22
Most of our customers, who actually buy, are a bunch of blue collar, conservative rednecks; naturally, they're all gung-ho about buying as many guns "BEFORE BIDEN AND THESE DAMN DEMOCRATS TAKE EM FROM US." It's quite laughable really.

So people are still pawning guns, huh? I'm wondering if there's going to be a surge in 2nd hand guns when the liberals who bought guns during the first 6 months of the pandemic realize they don't want/need them.

Some pawn shops are dope. It sounds ghetto as fuck, but my Pop buys jewelry from the pawn shop and it's always appraised at 3x what he paid.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2020, 11:08:47 PM »

i aint buying it

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2020, 11:18:41 PM »

this is so sick, i always wanted to live in a desert like this.

EDIT: or prairie. or whatever. cactuses. dry earth something.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2020, 11:22:54 PM »
We need to sort this banana thing out.

Thomas

• Rep: 20
  • no pop no style
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2020, 12:06:07 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

How often do you hit the banana stand? How do you keep 25+ bananas per week from going bad?

Also, 10 hours of sleep per night is rad!

I think I buy some twice a week.
I always buy some that are almost black for instant use, and some greener for 2 or 3 days later.
The organic shop downstairs is giving away fruits that "does not look good" so I sometime have those very mature bananas for free.

You guys should try, banana cacao and peanut butter is a very nice combo !
Possibilities are everywhere, search and enjoy.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2020, 12:13:10 AM »
Expand Quote
7:50 am - actually wake up, eat some cheerios and cranberry juice, take my vitamins
12:30pm - 1:00 pm - eat lunch (usually white rice and water), watch some skate videos
6:00pm - 6:30pm - dinner (usually something rice-based)
[close]

Do you have some kind of digestive issues pal? Hope you're feeling alright.<3

[
nah. just poor. thanks for the wishes tho! once this pandemic is over i can start eating a little more extravagantly. had to make some sacrifices!

Yu Dum

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2020, 06:59:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So people are still pawning guns, huh? I'm wondering if there's going to be a surge in 2nd hand guns when the liberals who bought guns during the first 6 months of the pandemic realize they don't want/need them.

Some pawn shops are dope. It sounds ghetto as fuck, but my Pop buys jewelry from the pawn shop and it's always appraised at 3x what he paid.
Oh, definitely. We have people pawn guns all the time. I’d be willing to bet that a good percentage of guns that people own are secondhand at this point.
Paying full price at a sporting goods store for something you could get at a pawn shop for about half MSRP is a fool’s choice.

As far as jewelry goes, pawnshops are almost always going to appraise and price gold at the weight of the gold itself and size of the stones if there are any. Of course, if you take it to say Kay Jeweler’s to be appraised then they’re going to absolutely give you a better price, but you have to pay a fee.
TL;DR: check out a pawn shop before buying from a big box store. You may find a deal that’ll save you some $$$.

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2020, 03:42:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Oh, definitely. We have people pawn guns all the time. I’d be willing to bet that a good percentage of guns that people own are secondhand at this point.
Paying full price at a sporting goods store for something you could get at a pawn shop for about half MSRP is a fool’s choice.

As far as jewelry goes, pawnshops are almost always going to appraise and price gold at the weight of the gold itself and size of the stones if there are any. Of course, if you take it to say Kay Jeweler’s to be appraised then they’re going to absolutely give you a better price, but you have to pay a fee.
TL;DR: check out a pawn shop before buying from a big box store. You may find a deal that’ll save you some $$$.

hell yeah. i rarely buy anything new- craigslist is my friend.

I live in a rather poor, rural tweaky area so the pawn shops are full but most of it's over priced junk. When I was living in the city, pawn life was solid. Sounds like a pretty interesting job.

linus larabee

• Rep: 6
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2020, 11:35:07 PM »
wake up at around 7, make some coffee, smoke a big zoot.
waste time on the internet for a while, respond to emails for lazy low key customer service job.
maybe smoke another zoot, have a banana, get on the recording laptop and write/record progressive metal all day or go skating if it's nice.
cook a fat meal at some point, twice
hang out with people if poss, maybe drink beers and smoke more zoots
watch movies in bed with linny at night, she has two tokes and goes to sleep and i stay up pretty late doing whatever, writing if i am at all inspired, life does kinda have a way of making you want to vegetate though.

Reading through the rest of you guys' schedules, i am very impressed with your diligence and hard work. I hope it pays off. And to the guy looking wistfully at the high class neighbourhoods thinking their grass is greener - i hope you find what you're looking for

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1060
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2020, 10:12:32 AM »
I like this thread. Very insightful. Here's a play-by-play of my Monday during COVID-19. I live in California but work on a schedule so I can meet with people in EST, BST and GMT:

>5am, alarm. Wife and I push each other to get out of bed. Lots of groaning and nudging. If it's an especially hectic week, shitty jokes about how it's almost Friday. I'm definitely staring at my phone, trying to catch up on the bullshit the EU sent me overnight
>5:10am, shower
>5:20am, feed the dog, let her outside
>5:25am, coffee in hand, dressed and walk 15 feet to my office
>5:30am, jump on Zoom for a team meeting, check my calendar. The fork in the road is this: If I have livestream(s) to do, I'm in AI/PS/Premiere and making graphics, importing to wirecast and test streaming. If no events for the foreseeable future, I'm probably booked in Zoom meetings until 11am. Regardless, I'm taking a break at 11am.

>11am, snacking on something... most likely PB&J, unless we have leftovers from the night before.
>11:30am, check in with the mrs., who's on lunch at this time. Send memes, pics of our dog, vent about how shitty our days are, etcetera.

>12pm, really depends. Lately, I'm in project meetings during this time for infrastructure planning in our west-coast regions. Otherwise, I'm probably in some Adobe suite product, preparing shitty static or moving graphics for a livestream I need to do.
>2pm, if I don't have meetings later in the evening with the JAPAC region, this is when I'm calling it a day. Turn off all my machines/peripherals, close the door and sit on the couch with my dog. Probably playing a video game, looking at Slap or figuring out new ways to waste money.

>3pm, wife gets home. We've already determined what's for dinner so I'm probably prepping the ingredients then, getting ready to cook them to eat by 3:30. Lately, lots of grilled chicken breast thrown into salad, pastas or some other easy mix.
>4pm, we've eaten. We gauge how much energy our dog has and either take her on a walk or play with her in the backyard before the sun goes down.
>5pm, we're chilling on the couch, staring at our phones or mindlessly have something on Netflix. Probably a sitcom thats easy to digest.
>6pm, we're watching a movie. If it's an extra cold night, that movie is probably Harry Potter. It's a thing, I can't explain it
>8/830pm, we've watched a movie, maybe fooled around and are now transitioning into bed
>8:30-9pm, reading wikipedia pages or a book
>9-9:30pm, I pop a melatonin and sleep.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2020, 04:48:40 PM »
M-f:
6:20 - 7:15 am - shower, take dogs out, son says bye to me 6 times
7:15 - 7:30 am - choose jams on drive to work. I usually have a theme for each week like 80s NYHC, 80s UK punk, etc etc
7:30 - 8:30 AM - procrastination at work while on slap
8:30 - 11:59 am - office crap
12 - 12:30 - eat bad food for lunch
12:30 - 4:00 - more office crap, supposed to leave at 4 but ...
4:01 - 4:30- wait for whatever truck the shipping guys didn't wait for
4:30 - 4:45 - more jams in car
4:45 - 5:45 - take dogs out then play hockey. Baseball, soccer with son or watch him ride bike
5:45 - 6:15 - din din
6:15 - 7:45 - usually more dogs and kid TV
7:45 - 8:30 - if good weather, wife and son ride bikes and I skate ,together around town.
8:30 - 8:45 - get son to sleep
8:45 - 10:00 - watch documentary with wife (usually killers or cowboy history. )

Grind King Rims

« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2020, 04:51:25 PM »
And to the guy looking wistfully at the high class neighbourhoods thinking their grass is greener - i hope you find what you're looking for

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2020, 11:02:04 PM »
Been working from home because my throat got fucked. It's so fucking bad, I'm getting the shakes just a week in. It is aweful.

I'd rather go back to risking my life in Corona-ridden Stockholm than work from home. My bitch on the other hand hopes she can work from home forever.

I understand that staying home is a must now, just talking about the aspect itself.

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2020, 08:04:42 AM »
8am - Wake up, open phone and click around half awake
8:30am - make coffee, probably jump on youtube
9am - start work, check emails, make my to-do list, dread all the shitty design work i'll be doing today. let me tell you, faxes are still good and well in 2020. get some music going for the day.
10:30am - eat some toast or smoothie bowl. get up and stretch and move around. start doing sets of push-ups every hour. aiming to do 100 by the end of the day.
2:00pm - still working, hopefully designing something that isn't boring. make a coffee. been trying to sit outside on my patio and get some sun rays but my apartment doesn't get much sun especially this time of year.
5:30pm - start figuring out what to eat for dinner, finish working for the day.
7:00pm - finish dinner and cleaning. figure out what to do the rest of the night. either workout, clean up, youtube/internet,  try and motivate myself to do something creative, fuck around with my car, or plan some future personal projects. i have so many interests, but none that i'm 100% focused on, and these days feel very "paralysis by analysis" going on.
9:00pm - shower and start winding down. maybe stretch some more.
10:00pm - start reading, throw on a podcast and fall asleep by 11ish.

Pretty average routine life at this point. Kind of restricted by where I live and what I have access to. My hobbies are outgrowing the place I live, and I need a garage space of sorts or somewhere to make some mess that isn't 5 feet from my kitchen. Hopefully get that sorted out and move somewhere else in the next few months.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2020, 07:43:45 AM »
Got up around 7, fucked around with some tiles until 1 then I went home to freshen up and walk the dog. Freshen up means 4 bongs and a big drink of water

Then over to southbank to start at 3pm to help out with some rope access fuckery at the museum
I actually hate heights the shit terrifies me but once the sun went down it was nice and quiet and chill. I may have even enjoyed it. Wasn’t that high anyway

Those harnesses do fucken nothing for ones figure though, I felt like my fat parts were trying to burst out the sides of the rig which they probably were

I went and bought a roast pork dinner from the iga round 9, took one bite and realised the dirty cunts had used actual ham for the meat
Who does that, that’s proper evil
I went straight back in and called bullshit on the meal and they swapped it for a chicken dinner so all good. I kept half for the dog
The thing was, the roast ham or whatever had an abundance of gravy and the chicken had fuck all
I prefer too much gravy over too little so dinner was subpar

Maybe 945 I bummed a cigarette of a bloke and went and sat on the boardwalk for a minute. This old cunt rocks up on a lime scooter asking if I’ve seen an aboriginal bloke with curly hair and a white singlet
Told him nah mate and cause I was smoking and I had the time I asked what the trouble was. He tells me he’s a prophet or the prophet or some shit and  he’s given his money to old mate to get a bag and he’s waiting for his shot, he got me to help him with his phone cause he’s lent the other bloke his tablet so they can communicate while he’s getting on
We brought up whatever find my iPhone is on an fucking android and no shit the tablets last location was about 30 metres off the Victoria bridge

Because I’m a cunt I told him mate I reckon he’s thrown ya tablet in the river and if that’s true it’s possible he’s not coming back with the shot either
The prophet agreed this may be the case and fucked off on his lime

Cunts must just shoot drugs and scoot around all night I see em sometimes, sometimes in packs sometimes solo missions
I often wonder where they’re going and how they can afford to run limes like that
I caught one once to go what takes 5 minutes to skate and it was fucking $12 and I had to ride a fucking scooter too
Never again

Around 11 I saw this very nicely dressed young girl like maybe 14 she couldn’t park her lime at the museum cause of those boundaries they have. Looked lost so I went and chucked it down by the boardwalk for her. Thought about telling her to go home, but none of my business, hope she did. Maybe she lived like right near there. Then I thought about how I’m glad to be a bloke

It’s now 1239 and I just got home, I’m taking a shit right now well actually its all come out and I’m just sitting here, as you do. I’m gonna go walk the dog and go to bed. I was thinking about jerking of but I am too tired
I just wanted the money but fucken long day I don’t know if it was a good idea I’ll have to see how I feel tomorrow
Nothing to do tomorrow so it will be ok
You know what I’m not even tired anymore
Maybe I’ll jerk of after all

I have that song stuck in my head, the one by fucking alanis morisette, one of us
Nah couldn’t be, god woulda had iPhone for sure
listen to cosmic psychos

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2020, 07:42:58 PM »
Got up around 7, fucked around with some tiles until 1 then I went home to freshen up and walk the dog. Freshen up means 4 bongs and a big drink of water

Then over to southbank to start at 3pm to help out with some rope access fuckery at the museum
I actually hate heights the shit terrifies me but once the sun went down it was nice and quiet and chill. I may have even enjoyed it. Wasn’t that high anyway

Those harnesses do fucken nothing for ones figure though, I felt like my fat parts were trying to burst out the sides of the rig which they probably were

I went and bought a roast pork dinner from the iga round 9, took one bite and realised the dirty cunts had used actual ham for the meat
Who does that, that’s proper evil
I went straight back in and called bullshit on the meal and they swapped it for a chicken dinner so all good. I kept half for the dog
The thing was, the roast ham or whatever had an abundance of gravy and the chicken had fuck all
I prefer too much gravy over too little so dinner was subpar

Maybe 945 I bummed a cigarette of a bloke and went and sat on the boardwalk for a minute. This old cunt rocks up on a lime scooter asking if I’ve seen an aboriginal bloke with curly hair and a white singlet
Told him nah mate and cause I was smoking and I had the time I asked what the trouble was. He tells me he’s a prophet or the prophet or some shit and  he’s given his money to old mate to get a bag and he’s waiting for his shot, he got me to help him with his phone cause he’s lent the other bloke his tablet so they can communicate while he’s getting on
We brought up whatever find my iPhone is on an fucking android and no shit the tablets last location was about 30 metres off the Victoria bridge

Because I’m a cunt I told him mate I reckon he’s thrown ya tablet in the river and if that’s true it’s possible he’s not coming back with the shot either

Cunts must just shoot drugs and scoot around all night I see em sometimes, sometimes in packs sometimes solo missions
I often wonder where they’re going and how they can afford to run limes like that
I caught one once to go what takes 5 minutes to skate and it was fucking $12 and I had to ride a fucking scooter too
Never again

Around 11 I saw this very nicely dressed young girl like maybe 14 she couldn’t park her lime at the museum cause of those boundaries they have. Looked lost so I went and chucked it down by the boardwalk for her. Thought about telling her to go home, but none of my business, hope she did. Maybe she lived like right near there. Then I thought about how I’m glad to be a bloke

It’s now 1239 and I just got home, I’m taking a shit right now well actually its all come out and I’m just sitting here, as you do. I’m gonna go walk the dog and go to bed. I was thinking about jerking of but I am too tired
I just wanted the money but fucken long day I don’t know if it was a good idea I’ll have to see how I feel tomorrow
Nothing to do tomorrow so it will be ok
You know what I’m not even tired anymore
Maybe I’ll jerk of after all

I have that song stuck in my head, the one by fucking alanis morisette, one of us
Nah couldn’t be, god woulda had iPhone for sure

/thread.

Wild ride, reads like a cormac mccarthy novel. Would gnar if I could
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2020, 07:43:44 PM »

your whole post is the SHIT man please do another one sometime. so, so good. thoroughly enjoyed

FappleDapple

• Rep: 0
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2020, 08:28:28 PM »
Get up make coffee and contemplate life and it's stupidity  write a few album reviews and make a few pages of a zine then end up at work for late night's do it 365 for the last 29 years.

Been skating recently since this pandemic bullshit and dealing with southern redneck's, I tell you this Jackson Mississippi sucks but isn't too bad if you keep to yourself..

Sometimes hangout with gf sometimes not either way our local shops fucking suck......... I'd rather have my gear sent directly to me m

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2020, 06:29:26 PM »
Best new thread in a minute. Good job, Kobrakai.

It's been said, but most of y'all have your shit together/really regular schedules. Maybe just looking at a regular schedule all lined up is part what makes this thread so satisfying.

I teach and go grad school, so I've got a bit of structure, though it's different every day of the week. My sleep schedule is totally irregular. Most all my free time is spent reading/digging around in archives/working on writing projects. In scholarship, there's always more work to be done. I'm constantly just cobbling shit together whenever I can and throwing lesson plans together at the last minute...working 7 days a week, more or less. I drink to decompress, and that often means that I'm doing all my stuff in a wee hungover haze. Sometimes I stay up late and get hammered and bump tunes in my headphones. Sometimes I dance. I usually get in a run a couple of times a week and most days I do some pushups.

All the while, I cohabitate with my girl and her 13 year old son. We help each other out and spend time together. And the dog, too. I take him out 3 times a day. He structures my day more than anything.